Monu Professional Skincare Delicate Facial Wash 100ml

Keep lips and cheeks bright wherever you are with this sleek black compact. It includes three of Stila's iconic, ultra versatile Convertible Color shades, two classic favourites and one exclusive, limited-edition shade. Plus, the convenient mirror makes touch-ups and beauty on the run quick and easy. Stila Convertible Colour Trio Cool contains: Peony, Lillium & Cherry Blossom (limited-edition shade).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Monu Professional Skincare Delicate Facial Wash 100ml!
MRS A.
Absolutely brilliant brilliant magic wash! So good and so pure and sensitive you could honestly use it on your baby. Fantastic product that I recommend to everyone. You must buy and try!
MRS A.
Very good mask. You can have this as part of a treatment or buy for home to very easily apply yourself. Leaves skin feeling wonderful.
Ajla D.
Riehen
IMonu Professional Skincare Delicate Facial Wash 100ml has a really nice smell. It’s a great product to clean your face. It doesn’t foam very much which I didn’t like. It’s gentle. Packaging is nice. I usually like Monu Skin products so I’m also happy with this one too.
Ami B.
CORNWALL, ON
I received this as a prize from a contest that I had entered. It works great. Super gentle and the scent isn't over powering. The only thing is that for mascara and eye make up, don't expect this to take it off alone. You need to use an eye make up remover first.

Looking for your answer?