Monthly Planner, 9 x 11, Black, 2016-2017 uploaded by Mary M.

BY ACCO BRANDS

Monthly planning is easy to organize with this classic planner. Dated planning pages range 13 months from January to January of the next year. Two-page-per-month spreads feature unruled daily blocks, Sunday-through-Saturday scheduling, holidays, and one past, current and four future months reference. Wirebound monthly planner also includes a memo section, telephone/address page and simulated leather cover. Planner is nonrefillable. see more...

Mary M.
I love this calendar because it's nice and said has tabbed monthly papers and is large enough for me to write my training plans in and see them all at once. I would definitely recommend this calendar to anyone I purchased at Walmart for nine dollars.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
Love this planner. I reorder it every year. I enjoy the month at a glance view with plenty of space to add expectations for that day. Mine gets filled up to the brim! Affordably priced. Would recommend to others.
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Exactly what I need. Helps me keep all my appointments in check. Defiantely need help organinizing my crazy life with my three kids lol