Montgomery Inn Original Barbeque Sauce uploaded by Rucheera P.Montgomery Inn Original Barbeque Sauce uploaded by Alli M.

BY MONTGOMERY INN #69 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

The sauce is a blend of tomatoes, garlic, onions, molasses and secret spices. It's specially blended to be heated and then brushed or poured on hot AFTER cooking. Fat-free, all-natural sauce; #1 ingredient is tomato paste, which comes from fresh whole... see more...

• I love barbecue sauce with chicken, have never tried this...1 Answers
  • Is there different flavors?5 Answers
Kelly D.
Review for: Sauce Barbecue 28 oz more...
This is hands down one of the BEST BBQ sauces ever! I love to coat my seasoned chicken and chops in this and throw them on the grill! I’m not sure 100 on the nutrient facts but I’m sure it’s got some sodium in it!

If you LOVE chicken and chips or anything that can be bbq, I highly recommend this!
Ellie C.
cincinnati
great barbecue sauce! very sweet and tangy taste. tastes really good on pulled chicken and pork. there’s also a chipotle version that’s a bit spicier. that one tastes really good on the restaurants onion straws
Kendall N.
Hands down the best barbecue sauce out there! Has the perfect mix of sweetness and a bit of a spicy kick! I use it every time I have a meat-based meal, also tastes great in mac n cheese! Definitely give it a try!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Trust me when I say you will never find another barbecue sauce like this! The flavor is so unique. My dad actually brought this to me after one of his business trips and I have been pairing it with everything ever since. Seriously...everything. Also it's gluten free and contains no high fructose corn syrup! Blows sweet baby rays away!
Chelsea F.
Villa HIlls, KY
One of my favorite bbq's! An easy go to for chicken or pork. Tangy and great to cook with. This is a great value for the taste (and you can even find it on sale from time to time!) I'd definitely recommend if you were looking for a great sauce to BBQ with!
Mackenzie S.
This is the only barbecue sauce I like, and it is AMAZING. The flavor is rich, not too sweet, and it can be used for so much more than just barbecue. Highly recommend trying this out!
Alyssa V.
Hands down, THE best barbecue sauce. It's made in Cincinnati, OH so living in Ohio, its pretty easy to find. Outside of Ohio is a little more difficult, but you can purchase it online. Seriously the best I've had- perfectly sweet with a slight, just right touch of spice. YUM!
Samantha C.
This BBQ sauce is amazing. It tastes great, I am very satisfied with the flavor. I bought mine at Safeway. It is not pricey at all, I recommend everyone try it. I was satisfied.
I recommend it.
Stephanie F.
Being from the Cincinnati area of course this is my favorite barbecue sauce. Montgomery Inn has a taste that is distinguished from other barbecue sauces.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This sauce has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Is there different flavors?
Laura Q.
I love barbecue sauce with chicken, have never tried this brand. Where can I buy it?