BY MONTEVERDE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Ariana R.
This was a well thought out gift from a friend. As we're both writers, and occasionally actually put pen to paper, it's necessary to actually have a sturdy and reliable pen to use and this is it. It's smooth and sturdy, and although it doesn't have a grip I don't have a problem with it. It does have a larger girth than other pens - and it is heavier - but those are the only cons and most people won't have a problem with that (it still fits in the coil of a notebook, too). I like that I can easily refill the pen with a new when I need it and even though the stylus part isn't useful to me (it doesn't work on my old smart phone and it requires a bit of force to tap with on my iPod Touch although sliding with it is easy) that might be useful to someone else, although because of its weight and price in the end it's still better to use your finger if you can. I'm not fond of the colour, but I do still like the pen and enjoy using it whenever I can.