BY MONTEREY

MNW1038 Features: Herbicides Made with Treflan / trifluralin Pre-emergence herbicide for the control of grasses and broadleaf weeds in vegetables, trees, shrubs, flowers, roses, rock gardens and groundcovers Delivers up to 5 months of control Apply to the soil surface and water in One of the few weed killers a homeowner can use in the vegetable garden Very economical weed control 1 pint covers 6,000 sq. feet Options: Available in 1 Pint or 1 Quart sizes Dimensions: 1 Pint Dimensions: 7'' H x 4'' W x 2'' D 1 Quart Dimensions: 9'' H x 5'' W x 3'' D see more...

Javier P.
Doral, FL
I don't have a very large garden for myself, I share the space with my father, but in the area I have I like to grow tomatoes and onions. I have an issue 4 months back with weeds robbing my yields so I went looking for a product that could help me kill weeds while not poisoning me. I found this and it works great. The only thing is it has a very strong smell that I find very gross and a little over powering. I would recommend you set up a fan or something if you are working a bigger swatch of land.
Jessica T.
Herbicide provides long lasting control of grasses and broad leaf weeds in ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, roses, ground covers and vegetable gardens.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really trust and recommend this product for your everyday gardening. Keeps weeds and grass from growing in your desirables
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Este verano pasado decidí sembrar vegetales y mi mami me recomndo esto y de verdad que me gusto mucho
Kris K.
Really helps to get rid of weeds in my yard and keeps them out for good!