BY MONTEREY

MNW1008 Features: Fertilizer can Made with magnesium sulfate Promotes bloom in roses and other flowering plants Absorbed through the roots and foliage of plant to help plant produce chlorophyll Products for natural gardening Dimensions: Dimensions: 10'' H x 6'' W x 4'' D see more...

Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
As a gardener I always use this every year to give my plants that extra nutrition. I have found that my roses grow more flowers and keep any infestations away! I recommend any Gardner to use this as it helps
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
This specific product is for fertilizing plants, not for mani pedi, Ladies.
Southerners have long relied on epsom salt added into their fertilizers for beautiful roses and other sturdy plants.
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA
Lo mejor que puede encontrar, el doctor me lo receto para mis pies ya que estan resecos y me da mucha comeson, los dejo en agua tibia con la sal por 30mins y envd que me ah funcionado!
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
I like this product. But I feel it's a little high price when you can actually just buy Epson salt at any Walgreens and get it a lot cheaper and it does the exact same thing.
Erika P.
Epsom salts can really do wonders for plants! They add the minerals that plants really need back into the soil. I usually put one tablespoon of Epsom salt per 1 gallon of water I use every time I water and have noticed a huge difference!
Julie D.
If you love to garden and you want your pants our vegi to be nice and plump you should try this produce i use it all the time when time to garden love love how my vegetables try out plump.
Miri O.
Really good product! I have a black thumb, but my husband is the one to keep the garden beautiful and he use this fertilizer and our roses are gorgeous
Lissette v.
San Antonio, TX
These really do wonders!!!! It helps your garden look super beautiful!!! I recommend these if you are into gardening or want your yard to look nice.
Prachi G.
Douglaston, NY
Epsom salt is really helpful with pain. Put some of this in a bath and just relax. It's the best feeling after a long day of work or sports.
Reylynna N.
There me so many uses for Epsom salt and I favorite way to use it is to soak my feet in it. It helps with my dry heels and soften the skin.
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
My grass are so burn thanks to the heat my backyard looks horrible. can i use this on my grass?
Jenna G.
Where do they sell these? Can I buy this at Home Depot or lowes?
Amanda V.
Would this help my lower back pain?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Decorator Expert
What exactly do you use this for?