Montblanc Mont Blanc Presence Cool By Mont Blanc For Men. Set-edt Spray 2.5 Ounces & Aftershave 2.5 Ounces

BY MONTBLANC

• "I've never heard of this product before but,from what I've read about it it has a long lasting scent and smells really good j" in 1 review
  • "This Kelona somewhere or a mixture between luxury and fresh out of the shower it smells amazing and everyone should try it" in 1 review
Matt T.
Cant ever go wrong with a great smell of Montblanc cool breeze.. it an an amazing refreshing smell that lasts for a long time.
Ka l.
Montblanc Presence Cool Blanc For Men. Set-Edt Spray & Aftershave smells really good. It's not overpowering
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
According to what I read it has a great smell to it and the smell is refreshing and also lasts a long time.
Stefanie D.
Matthew T.
Miami Beach , FL
María S.
The perfume Mont Blanc a is something to love, gentlemen feel very good. It is a regaloperfecto. The smell is incredible, not very strong and very durable. This set is spectacular. The price is affordable and as it comes in set much better. I recommend it.
Matt M.
Fredericton
Great smell with a lasting scent to keep everyone intrigued. Purchased online for a gift and kept it for myself. Similar products may come close but nothing compares. Easy to use with a quick spray. I will buy this again in the future.

Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but,from what I've read about it it has a long lasting scent and smells really good just wondering how pricey this product is
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Does anyone know how much this product costs?
Cheyenne M.