Montblanc Mont Blanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 2.5oz For Women - EMBEL25SW uploaded by Lillyanne S.

BY MONTBLANC

The feminine version of the fragrance Emblem from Montblanc - Lady Emblem - was launched mid-2015 as a sophisticated scent with a floral - fruity - woody character. In November 2016, the new edition comes out - Lady Emblem Elixir - as a bold version of th see more...

Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I just got this perfume and all I have to say is AMAZING! If you like fresh strong scents this one is for you! The bottle is beautiful and it a very good size to the value of it! I totally recommend every girl to try it specially for the summer!
Zenab K.
Khaitan, Kuwait city
This perfume is perfect for women who cannot bear strong perfumes or mists. It smells heavenly and last very long. I use this repeatedly, though it’s kinda expensive but its worth the money. Highly recommended for women who get migraine using heavy scented perfumes.
Lillyanne S.
Maracaibo
Amaizing fragance, last all day long, it can be stronger, I preffer using it for the night time. Also a beautifull packaging.
Paula d.
Westminster, London
Girls I'm thinking to buy it. I like fresh and strong fragances but i am not fan of "woody" fragances. There's this online shopping website called Allbeauty.com and the price is absolutely fantastic. So if you girls tell me that this smell is not woody and remains on the skin I'm going to buy it!