MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerMont Blanc
Montblanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 25oz For Women - EMBEL25SW

Montblanc Mont Blanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 2.5oz For Women - EMBEL25SW

by Mont Blanc

The feminine version of the fragrance Emblem from Montblanc - Lady Emblem - was launched mid-2015 as a sophisticated scent with a floral - fruity - woody character. In November 2016, the new edition comes out - Lady Emblem Elixir - as a bold version of th

How is this perfume? Is it too sweet? Would this be good for summertime?
Girls I'm thinking to buy it. I like fresh and strong fragances but i am not fan of "woody" fragances. There's this online shopping website called Allbeauty.com and the price is absolutely fantastic. So if you girls tell me that this smell is not woody and remains on the skin I'm going to buy it!
Start your review of Montblanc Mont Blanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 2.5oz For Women - EMBEL25SW!
Saint Paul, MN
This product was honestly okay. The scent wasn’t the best. I think that it was over priced for how much fragrance you get. It didn’t really last very long. After a couple hours the scent was completely gone. I was really disappointed.
Pharr, TX
I just got this perfume and all I have to say is AMAZING! If you like fresh strong scents this one is for you! The bottle is beautiful and it a very good size to the value of it! I totally recommend every girl to try it specially for the summer!
West Columbia, SC
Muchos perfumes de marca ósea de que me estoy perdiendo ya vago no conozco nada ósea necesito probar este
BySar
West Caldwell, NJ
Was given this as a gift from my mother, who is the ultimate perfume collector ! To start the bottle and packaging is absolutely stunning. The bottle is shaped as a diamond with a gorgeous flower outline as a top. The smell matches the packaging and is to die for. I was given this about 5 weeks ago and has been my new go to and obsession ever since !
United States
When I bought this product, I thought it was going to be very overpowering, but soon I came to the realization that I really liked it, and I'll buy it again!!
Waverly, OH
This perfume is amazing
...I am n love! It has rose, sandlewood, and a musk scent. Honestly, I'm not a musky kinda girl, but this is great smelling and last all day. I recommend this to everyone. All my friends love it and no matter where i go I am getting compliments everwhere. All i can say is what are you waiting for??? Quit reading this and go buy it!!! You won't regret it!
This perfume is amazing
Doral, FL
Montblanc Mont Blanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 2.5oz For Women - EMBEL25SW uploaded by Lizzie N.
I love the scent of this perfume is so elegant! It lasts through a lot of time and my clothes and skin maintain the scent as if I just applied it
Wilmington, DE
Montblanc Mont Blanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 2.5oz For Women - EMBEL25SW uploaded by ETERI M.
If you're familiar with the original, then you'll find Montblanc Lady Emblem Elixir to be a bold interpretation of the original that takes the aroma of damask roses in a new direction. It isn't overpoweringly sweet, floral or woody; it is a beautiful blend between the three and very much a scent of layers. i love it 🥰 #montblanc #parfume #woman
Tbilisi
Montblanc Mont Blanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 2.5oz For Women - EMBEL25SW uploaded by Lanuki G.
My favourite and lovely parfum of all time. It isn't overpoweringly sweet,floral or woody. Aromas of Damask rose absolute,jasmine,orange blossom,sandalwoods and vanilla. Lovelovelovelove
Wilmington, DE
Montblanc Mont Blanc Emblem Lady Elixir Edp Perfume 2.5oz For Women - EMBEL25SW uploaded by sophio S.
I love this fragnance vermy much, i love its smells i think it is good for spring timeLady Emblem EDP