Montblanc

Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau...
228 Reviews
5 / 5
Honestly I didn’t even know about the legend spirit cologne until I was looking for a affordable cologne that smelt great or good and when I first received it and couldn’t believe it smelt so good for the price it was one of the freshest and cleanest cologne I have ever smelt
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The scent profile is very classic masculine. I don't feel it's very versatile, but I don't doubt a confident female couldn't pull it off. Projection is easily average, at around 8 sprays. And the value can not be beat. Overall, I'd give it a 6/10.
5 / 5
Such a good cologne to wear everyday. Don’t think it’s the best in the summer months but definitely is something I can recommend to anyone in need of a new smell
5 / 5
A fantastic summer fragrance that smells clean but still fun! great for a day out with friends or a date on the beach. montblanc has always made fantastic product and the price is fantastic too!
5 / 5
This cologne smells Awesome! It lasts all day and it isn’t too overpowering. This is great for everyday use. It’s a great value as well. I highly recommend
5 / 5
Honestly never heard of this brand until I received this bottle but I love it! The scent is fantastic and it lasts awhile. A little of this goes a long way. I am looking into other types of scents from this brand
5 / 5
A fruity, manly experience. I was truly blown away by this fragrance. The longevity of this stuff is eternal. It smells like it cost $450 a bottle!!! This scent has been incorporated into my daily rotation.
5 / 5
Montblanc Legend Spirit is a new favorite for me! This is my first time trying and I’m excited. To start, I like the design of the bottle. It’s simple yet classy. It’s easy to spray and the scent is amazing. It has a good combination of sweet and musk/woodsy. It’s a good mild blend that isn’t overpowering but leaves a pleasant scent lingering all day. I even received several compliments on the scent during daily wear. The scent is great for day or night.
5 / 5
Montblanc Legend Spirit is definitely a good classic fragrance! Someone one introduced it to me as a "hidden gem" and they were right! This fresh, spicy, aquatic, citrusey scent is perfect for anytime of the day or year. It's a great casual fragrance at an affordable price. I get hours with this fragrance, and my gf really seems to love it on me! This is the best Montblanc fragrance, in my opinion, or at least out of all the ones I've smelt before. Definitely recommend this to any guy looking for something that smells great, but not too out there.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a great smelling cologne. It has a light manliness smell that you could wear every day or night. The bottle is sleek and manly. I have gotten plenty of compliments on the fragrance throughout the time testing. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a great value and great smelling cologne.