Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette uploaded by jeannette B.

BY MONTBLANC

Discovering a breathtakingly fresh woody aromatic territory, this cool and confident scent blends energizing citrus with intense cardamom and lavender, settling on a sensual woody base. Montblanc Legend Spirit is a powerfully modern scent designed for a passionate man who yearns to explore new horizons. The fragrance reveals a more casual side of the Montblanc Legend man while maintaining the same versatility, elegance, and charisma of the original. Notes: Citrus, Cardamom, Lavender, Sensual Woods. Style: Versitile. Elegant. Charismatic. see more...

Tony L.
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
I stumbled upon this cologne when I was in sephora I asked for a sampled and after a few days of using it, I started liking it a lot. I've gotten a few compliments on it. I went back to sephora to purchase it today it was worth every penny!!
jeannette B.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This smells like sheer sexy! I love this on my husband, it is responsibly priced already , I actually got the 3.4 holiday set from Nordstrom rack on clearance for 36 bucks!!the fragrance lasts all day and it has a very masculine citrus scent!
Carlos R.
Carlos R.
Philadelphia, Pa
My daughter has been telling me about this cologne for months. Went to Sephora for a sample and instantly fell in love. Its very fresh and masculine. Last all day. I've received many compliments wearing it and now I am thinking about purchasing the full size.
Kristal ⚜.
Kristal ⚜.
Bought this perfume for my dad. It was totally worth it! Totally affordable . This is a must have.