Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau De Toilette uploaded by Semaria S.Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau De Toilette uploaded by jeannette B.

BY MONTBLANC

A breathtakingly fresh, woody, aromatic scent that captures a virile, intense and textural freshness.

Fragrance Notes:

Top note: Pink peppercorn - Grapefruit - Bergamot

Heart note: Lavender - Cardamom - Aquatic accord

Base note: White woods - Oak moss - White musks

Carlos R.
Philadelphia, Pa
My daughter has been telling me about this cologne for months. Went to Sephora for a sample and instantly fell in love. Its very fresh and masculine. Last all day. I've received many compliments wearing it and now I am thinking about purchasing the full size.
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Nice citrus smell aromatic with a little musk. This scent is really good. Performance is ok with I get about 6 to 7 hrs longevity I do get a lot of compliments so this is my second bottle. You can really get this for cheap lowest I've seen is about $35 which is great to want to buy again considered a nice cheap good fragrance in my opinion.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is a nice fragrance. It opens with a sharp lemony scent and the dry down is soft and sweet. I got it at tjmaxx for a pretty good price. I wouldn’t say that I regret buying it, but it is not one of my favorites. Don’t blind buy if you ask me. The comparison to invictus aqua is bull in my opinion. Still, it’s a good scent.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Purchasesd this cologne for my boyfriend while in Sephora. I also smelled the other scents from the Montblanc collection. I loved the notes of cardamom and lavender paired with the woody base. He loves this scent.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This smells like sheer sexy! I love this on my husband, it is responsibly priced already , I actually got the 3.4 holiday set from Nordstrom rack on clearance for 36 bucks!!the fragrance lasts all day and it has a very masculine citrus scent!
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
I stumbled upon this cologne when I was in sephora I asked for a sampled and after a few days of using it, I started liking it a lot. I've gotten a few compliments on it. I went back to sephora to purchase it today it was worth every penny!!
Craig F.
Yonkers, NY
Picked this aftershave up today at Ulta Beauty Edgewater, New Jersey. I like this for every day use as it’s fresh and great for coming into Spring. The scent is fresh, citrusy, sporty and masculine. Would definitely buy this again!
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Macy's
My husband loves this cologne and so do I . I bought it for him twice already . Shows you how much he loves it . It can be a bit pricey. But it’s worth it . It’s not too strong and it stays on all day.
Joshua S.
Lynchburg
Purchased at: Sephora
Im obsessed with the smell of this cologne. It lasts all day and isn't overbearing. I get compliments everytime I wear it.
Rubal s.
A nice fresh scent, a nice Woody, aquatic vibe great for the hotter months. Nothing special, noting unique but it gets the job done. A citrussy opening and very Woody drydown, if you like fresh scents, you'll enjoy this one in the heat. Very good longevity and good projection.