Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette uploaded by Semaria S.Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette uploaded by jeannette B.

BY MONTBLANC

Discovering a breathtakingly fresh woody aromatic territory, this cool and confident scent blends energizing citrus with intense cardamom and lavender, settling on a sensual woody base. Montblanc Legend Spirit is a powerfully modern scent designed for a passionate man who yearns to explore new horizons. The fragrance reveals a more casual side of the Montblanc Legend man while maintaining the same versatility, elegance, and charisma of the original. Notes: Citrus, Cardamom, Lavender, Sensual Woods. Style: Versitile. Elegant. Charismatic. see more...

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Purchasesd this cologne for my boyfriend while in Sephora. I also smelled the other scents from the Montblanc collection. I loved the notes of cardamom and lavender paired with the woody base. He loves this scent.
Carlos R.
Philadelphia, Pa
My daughter has been telling me about this cologne for months. Went to Sephora for a sample and instantly fell in love. Its very fresh and masculine. Last all day. I've received many compliments wearing it and now I am thinking about purchasing the full size.
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Nice citrus smell aromatic with a little musk. This scent is really good. Performance is ok with I get about 6 to 7 hrs longevity I do get a lot of compliments so this is my second bottle. You can really get this for cheap lowest I've seen is about $35 which is great to want to buy again considered a nice cheap good fragrance in my opinion.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This is a nice fragrance. It opens with a sharp lemony scent and the dry down is soft and sweet. I got it at tjmaxx for a pretty good price. I wouldn’t say that I regret buying it, but it is not one of my favorites. Don’t blind buy if you ask me. The comparison to invictus aqua is bull in my opinion. Still, it’s a good scent.
Craig F.
Yonkers, NY
Picked this aftershave up today at Ulta Beauty Edgewater, New Jersey. I like this for every day use as it’s fresh and great for coming into Spring. The scent is fresh, citrusy, sporty and masculine. Would definitely buy this again!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This smells like sheer sexy! I love this on my husband, it is responsibly priced already , I actually got the 3.4 holiday set from Nordstrom rack on clearance for 36 bucks!!the fragrance lasts all day and it has a very masculine citrus scent!
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
I stumbled upon this cologne when I was in sephora I asked for a sampled and after a few days of using it, I started liking it a lot. I've gotten a few compliments on it. I went back to sephora to purchase it today it was worth every penny!!
Joshua S.
Lynchburg
Purchased at: Sephora
Im obsessed with the smell of this cologne. It lasts all day and isn't overbearing. I get compliments everytime I wear it.
Rubal s.
A nice fresh scent, a nice Woody, aquatic vibe great for the hotter months. Nothing special, noting unique but it gets the job done. A citrussy opening and very Woody drydown, if you like fresh scents, you'll enjoy this one in the heat. Very good longevity and good projection.
Chris G.
calgary, AB
Another basic, aquatic, citrus summer frag.
I don't dislike it though
However, Just like the original Legend, there is absolutely nothing special here.
This smells alot like invictus but less synthetic.
I wish they would have a transparent bottle because you cant see how much is left in the bottle they way it is now