Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette uploaded by jeannette B.

Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette

Discovering a breathtakingly fresh woody aromatic territory, this cool and confident scent blends energizing citrus with intense cardamom and lavender, settling on a sensual woody base. Montblanc Legend Spirit is a powerfully modern scent designed for a passionate man who yearns to explore new horizons. The fragrance reveals a more casual side of the Montblanc Legend man while maintaining the same versatility, elegance, and charisma of the original. Notes: Citrus, Cardamom, Lavender, Sensual Woods. Style: Versitile. Elegant. Charismatic. see more...

Craig F.
Picked this aftershave up today at Ulta Beauty Edgewater, New Jersey. I like this for every day use as it’s fresh and great for coming into Spring. The scent is fresh, citrusy, sporty and masculine. Would definitely buy this again!
Carlos R.
Philadelphia, Pa
My daughter has been telling me about this cologne for months. Went to Sephora for a sample and instantly fell in love. Its very fresh and masculine. Last all day. I've received many compliments wearing it and now I am thinking about purchasing the full size.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This smells like sheer sexy! I love this on my husband, it is responsibly priced already , I actually got the 3.4 holiday set from Nordstrom rack on clearance for 36 bucks!!the fragrance lasts all day and it has a very masculine citrus scent!
Tony L.
Philadelphia, PA
I stumbled upon this cologne when I was in sephora I asked for a sampled and after a few days of using it, I started liking it a lot. I've gotten a few compliments on it. I went back to sephora to purchase it today it was worth every penny!!
Kristal ⚜.
Bought this perfume for my dad. It was totally worth it! Totally affordable . This is a must have.