Montblanc

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I picked this fragrance up from Fragrance Buy. It's my go to for all my fragrances. I use them because I can checkout with Afterpay and put them on payments so it's easy to try new fragrances I haven't and still not break the bank and pay full price to get them to me. Ok I have Mont Blanc Legend Red, top notes in this one are, Blood Orange, Grapefruit, and Cardamom. Middle notes are, Cedar, Clary Sage, and Juniper Berries. Base notes are, Atlas Cedar, Mahogany, and Tonka Bean. This fragrance is so sweet and fresh. It kind of reminds me of Paco Rabanne Ultrared Man in some ways. I'm guessing since they are both in red bottles, but I'm thinking it's because they both have Blood Orange and Tonka Bean. Anyway, you smell the Blood Orange, and Grapefruit off the bat for your citrusy fresh vibe. It starts to settle and the Tonka Bean and woods start to shine through. It projects pretty well for the first 30 minutes unless you spray quite a bit, then settles down to a skin scent. It lasts on me for at least 4-5 hours before I have to reapply again. Don't get me wrong the scent is very lovely and sweet. I live in florida so the heat in my opinion kinda pushes it a little better but not by much. You can find this pretty cheap anywhere, and I would recommend this to anyone that loves sweet, and woody fragrances. Like I said I use Fragrance Buy for the Afterpay option to get it to my doorstep with a payment, rather paying the full price. I'm seeing it anywhere from between $31-$40 depending on where you get it, which in my opinion isn't bad at all! It's worth getting your nose on!
5 / 5
Ce parfum est très masculin. L'odeur est forte. Le packaging est joli et l'odeur tient toute la journée . Acheté a un bon rapport qualité-prix, je recommande.