BY MONTBLANC

A fresh fougère fragrance, with top notes that are lively, bright and clean, heart notes that are magnetic, and dry notes that create an unforgettable signature.

Fragrance Notes:

Scent Composition: Legend is a fresh fougère fragrance.

Top note: Lavender - Citrus - Bergamot

Heart note: White cedar - Rose - Fresh Jasmine

Base note: Evernyl (Oak accord) - Sandalwood - Tonka beans

colin R.
25 meinzer st
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff smells great, it has a fruity opening, not too fruity like Paco Rabanne 1 million and then it dries down to a light citrus smell. It’s great. I love it but however it is weak and after about 3 hours it will probably be gone off your skin. Its good for days when you aren’t doing very much or just hanging out. You would have to re apply after a few hours.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
This was probably one of the best gift I have ever gotten for my birthday in our year of dating. He was ecstatic to get such a wonderful gift for Valentine's Day. This gift set includes a cologne, an aftershave and a shower gel so everything he uses on the daily matches perfectly. Love it!
Allysia K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Got a sample bottle for my fiancé one day while trying to find a new cologne for him. He like it so much (me too since it didn't give me a headache) he went back and bought the gift set. He got aftershave, a full size bottle of spray, and a little travel size bottle all for the same price as the bigger bottle alone. It lasts all day, a few sprays when he leaves the house at 8am and at 5pm when he comes home I can still smell it on him. It has a kind of heavy scent at first but after a few minutes it isn't so strong. Not a heavy musk smell which is always a bonus.
Ali S.
East Amherst
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I enjoyed Montblanc Legend and went through a bottle. However, I found that the fragrance did not last long. Also the bottle stopped spraying after a few months. I tried different things and the company was not helpful. Needless to say I did not purchase again. Seemed like an almost fly by night fragrance that would not stay on the market long. However, I know it's still available. I also purchased the body wash, which I found on clearance at a going out of business sale.

Main notes:

Fruity, hint of fresh spice, aromatic, Citrus
Scott T.
Provo
This has become my favorite cologne over the years. It’s different enough from the ever popular Acqua di Gio by Armani, but I still get complimented just as much. I will say, some people get it confused for a Hollister/Abercrombie cologne from time to time. So avoid this if you don’t like that boyfriend smell.
Jen M.
Traverse City, MI
I have purchased several of these for my husband and it is one of those fragrances that just gives me a bit of excitement with every inhale.  I love selling it on him but also walking into the room after he's put it on.  When he runs out, I will definitely be buying him more!!
Micheal U.
Albertville , AL
Can’t miss product! My favorite of the legend series but really can’t go wrong with any of the Montblanc sprays. Great value for what you get and worth every penny every time. Definitely a repeat customer. Look good, smell good, feel good.
Shiela R.
Camarillo
Overall the fragrance smell really good. The scent of the fragrance didn’t last that long. The bottle was a good size with a good handle to it. It was my first time. I wish the fragrance would have a longer lasting scent.
Donato P.
Apo, AP
My eleven year-old daughter go t me this for Christmas after I told her I have been considering giving it a try. Although it is a bit pricey ($28.00) for a 0.5 FL Oz, I loved it and plan on purchasing the full size bottle. It is very masculine, yet smooth.
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
This is my "go to" gift for my husband. I love, love, love, the smell! It has such a masculine smell with just a hint of sweetness. This is by far one of my favorite cologne fragrances. It's an elegant fragrance in an elegant bottle. Highly recommended to any female that has not clue what to get their significant other.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Too expensive to waste on a walk in the park
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
How smell?
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Is the scent too strong?
Rebecah R.
Duluth, MN
Would this be good for a present for my bf? Worth it?
Jock G.
Do you recommend these on a casual walk in the park or a ball game?

Macy's