BY MONTBLANC #49 in Fragrance for Him

The Montblanc Legend man is confident and charismatic; an effortlessly seductive man who lives his feelings. Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette is the incarnation of a resolutely masculine fragrance, both modern and timeless, with depth, modernity, and the right amount of discreet mysteriousness. A fresh fougére with top notes that are lively, bright, and clean, magnetic heart notes with a unique woody-floral tone, and a sensual dry down with an unforgettable signature of tonka beans and sandalwood. Notes: Italian Bergamot, French Lavandin, Pineapple Leaves, White Cedar, Rose, Fresh Jasmine, Pomarose™, Evernyl, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans. Style: Confident. Charismatic. Seductive. see more...

Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It's interesting how different labels can create such similar scents and get away with it.  This is no exception and is a dead ringer for A&F Fierce.  I have been told countless times that i smell like a teenage boy in the mall, much to my dismay, but I happen to love this scent and for a night on the town or just lunch with some friends, I find this is a really great go to.  The bottle is sturdy and unbreakable, just wish I could see through so i know when I'm running low!
bridge ☺.
This was probably one of the best gift I have ever gotten for my birthday in our year of dating. He was ecstatic to get such a wonderful gift for Valentine's Day. This gift set includes a cologne, an aftershave and a shower gel so everything he uses on the daily matches perfectly. Love it!
Jen M.
Traverse City
I have purchased several of these for my husband and it is one of those fragrances that just gives me a bit of excitement with every inhale.  I love selling it on him but also walking into the room after he's put it on.  When he runs out, I will definitely be buying him more!!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Easily one of the best colognes for men! It’s very warm and smells amazing. I’ve even used a bottle to spray around my room before because I love the scent so much. A bit pricey but so very worth it.
Donato P.
My eleven year-old daughter go t me this for Christmas after I told her I have been considering giving it a try. Although it is a bit pricey ($28.00) for a 0.5 FL Oz, I loved it and plan on purchasing the full size bottle. It is very masculine, yet smooth.
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
This is my "go to" gift for my husband. I love, love, love, the smell! It has such a masculine smell with just a hint of sweetness. This is by far one of my favorite cologne fragrances. It's an elegant fragrance in an elegant bottle. Highly recommended to any female that has not clue what to get their significant other.
Ana F.
Raleigh , NC
This is my favorite!! I always recommend this scent to everyone, it is very masculine but kind of sweet at the same time and also it is long lasting. I think this scent is perfect for everyone including younger and older men. I am pretty sure all the lady's will love this smell as well.
Miranee O.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I brought this for my fiancé, it was a bit expensive but totally worth it! I love the smell of it. I love the shape of the bottle! Plus the cap never comes off it has like a click so you know it's close! I would definitely recommend to everyone
Sharayah L.
Love this cologne on my boyfriend. Only draw back is you cannot see how much product you have left. The scent does last a long time. It is pricey though. This is my boyfriends go too. He just hates that he will run out and not know.
Eionnah S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This smells SO good! Definitely one of the colognes I want to purchase for my boyfriend in the future. I got a sample of it and it lasted on my boyfriend all day! Didn't even have to reapply! It's so worth it!
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Too expensive to waste on a walk in the park
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
How smell?
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Is the scent too strong?
Jock G.
Do you recommend these on a casual walk in the park or a ball game?
Rebecah R.
Duluth, MN
Would this be good for a present for my bf? Worth it?