BY MONTBLANC #32 in Cologne

A fresh fougère fragrance, with top notes that are lively, bright and clean, heart notes that are magnetic, and dry notes that create an unforgettable signature.

Fragrance Notes:

Scent Composition: Legend is a fresh fougère fragrance.

Top note: Lavender - Citrus - Bergamot

Heart note: White cedar - Rose - Fresh Jasmine

Base note: Evernyl (Oak accord) - Sandalwood - Tonka beans

colin R.
Avenel
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This stuff smells great, it has a fruity opening, not too fruity like Paco Rabanne 1 million and then it dries down to a light citrus smell. It’s great. I love it but however it is weak and after about 3 hours it will probably be gone off your skin. Its good for days when you aren’t doing very much or just hanging out. You would have to re apply after a few hours.
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It's interesting how different labels can create such similar scents and get away with it.  This is no exception and is a dead ringer for A&F Fierce.  I have been told countless times that i smell like a teenage boy in the mall, much to my dismay, but I happen to love this scent and for a night on the town or just lunch with some friends, I find this is a really great go to.  The bottle is sturdy and unbreakable, just wish I could see through so i know when I'm running low!
Juice W.
Greensboro
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This Cologne is very similar to Abercrombie and Fitch fierce but I think it smells way better. I feel like I smell like a grown man and not a teenage boy when I wear this Cologne. I received this Cologne as a gift for Valentine’s Day two years ago, one of the best gifts I have ever received.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
This was probably one of the best gift I have ever gotten for my birthday in our year of dating. He was ecstatic to get such a wonderful gift for Valentine's Day. This gift set includes a cologne, an aftershave and a shower gel so everything he uses on the daily matches perfectly. Love it!
Mike B.
Attelboro
Montblanc ledgend has a great, strong open with a dark tone good for the winter time, however it does not last long, at least on me it only gives me a good 4 hours every wear, however it’s affordable and able to be worn in the winter to a short event
Juan H.
Dallas, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
One of the best fragrances created by Mont Blanc. If you already own Individuel then you should also add this to your collection. Very fresh and a great summer fragrance. Definitely will get another one once my bottle ends. Perfect scent for sure.
Jake S.
Tucson
This is a great fresh slightly sweet scent. This main notes I get from this one are the apple and the lavender. This one doesn't last a long time but it is fresh and people love it on me especially my girlfriend. I only get a few hours out of this but you can find it at a reasonable price so o dont mind respraying it. This is one that is great if you want to smell good and dont want to offend anyone because this is one of those that is really impossible to hate just clean fresh and masculine.
Jen M.
I have purchased several of these for my husband and it is one of those fragrances that just gives me a bit of excitement with every inhale.  I love selling it on him but also walking into the room after he's put it on.  When he runs out, I will definitely be buying him more!!
Jonathan B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Smell: aromatic, woody, and sweet. Good but nothing unique.
Sillage/Longevity: not great. You'll get like 4 hours and then it's a skin scent
Price: the price point is amazing in this stuff for what you get

This stuff smells very similar to A&F Fierce which I wore back in high school. It smells great and I haven't had anyone who doesn't like the smell.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Easily one of the best colognes for men! It’s very warm and smells amazing. I’ve even used a bottle to spray around my room before because I love the scent so much. A bit pricey but so very worth it.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Too expensive to waste on a walk in the park
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
How smell?
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Is the scent too strong?
Rebecah R.
Duluth, MN
Would this be good for a present for my bf? Worth it?
Jock G.
Do you recommend these on a casual walk in the park or a ball game?

back