BY MONTBLANC

A fresh fougère fragrance, with top notes that are lively, bright and clean, heart notes that are magnetic, and dry notes that create an unforgettable signature.

Fragrance Notes:

Scent Composition: Legend is a fresh fougère fragrance.

Top note: Lavender - Citrus - Bergamot

Heart note: White cedar - Rose - Fresh Jasmine

Base note: Evernyl (Oak accord) - Sandalwood - Tonka beans

colin R.
Avenel
This stuff smells great, it has a fruity opening, not too fruity like Paco Rabanne 1 million and then it dries down to a light citrus smell. It’s great. I love it but however it is weak and after about 3 hours it will probably be gone off your skin. Its good for days when you aren’t doing very much or just hanging out. You would have to re apply after a few hours.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
This was probably one of the best gift I have ever gotten for my birthday in our year of dating. He was ecstatic to get such a wonderful gift for Valentine's Day. This gift set includes a cologne, an aftershave and a shower gel so everything he uses on the daily matches perfectly. Love it!
Scott T.
Provo
This has become my favorite cologne over the years. It’s different enough from the ever popular Acqua di Gio by Armani, but I still get complimented just as much. I will say, some people get it confused for a Hollister/Abercrombie cologne from time to time. So avoid this if you don’t like that boyfriend smell.
Jen M.
Traverse City, MI
I have purchased several of these for my husband and it is one of those fragrances that just gives me a bit of excitement with every inhale.  I love selling it on him but also walking into the room after he's put it on.  When he runs out, I will definitely be buying him more!!
Jonathan B.
Smell: aromatic, woody, and sweet. Good but nothing unique.
Sillage/Longevity: not great. You'll get like 4 hours and then it's a skin scent
Price: the price point is amazing in this stuff for what you get

This stuff smells very similar to A&F Fierce which I wore back in high school. It smells great and I haven't had anyone who doesn't like the smell.
Micheal U.
Albertville
Can’t miss product! My favorite of the legend series but really can’t go wrong with any of the Montblanc sprays. Great value for what you get and worth every penny every time. Definitely a repeat customer. Look good, smell good, feel good.
Shiela R.
Camarillo
Overall the fragrance smell really good. The scent of the fragrance didn’t last that long. The bottle was a good size with a good handle to it. It was my first time. I wish the fragrance would have a longer lasting scent.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Easily one of the best colognes for men! It’s very warm and smells amazing. I’ve even used a bottle to spray around my room before because I love the scent so much. A bit pricey but so very worth it.
Donato P.
My eleven year-old daughter go t me this for Christmas after I told her I have been considering giving it a try. Although it is a bit pricey ($28.00) for a 0.5 FL Oz, I loved it and plan on purchasing the full size bottle. It is very masculine, yet smooth.
Ashley B.
Joliet, IL
This is my "go to" gift for my husband. I love, love, love, the smell! It has such a masculine smell with just a hint of sweetness. This is by far one of my favorite cologne fragrances. It's an elegant fragrance in an elegant bottle. Highly recommended to any female that has not clue what to get their significant other.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Too expensive to waste on a walk in the park
Luisa F.
Apure, Venezuela
How smell?
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Is the scent too strong?
Rebecah R.
Duluth, MN
Would this be good for a present for my bf? Worth it?
Jock G.
Do you recommend these on a casual walk in the park or a ball game?