Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette

by Mont Blanc

#19 in Cologne

Legend is a masculine and iconic fragrance for a charismatic and unforgettable man. A fresh fougere with top notes of bergamot and pineapple leaves that are lively, bright and clean; magnetic heart notes with a woody-floral tone; and a dry down with an unforgettable signature of tonka beans and sandalwood. A timeless scent housed in a solid bottle bearing all the classic Montblanc hallmarks: star emblem engraved on the cap and the collar, deep black and silver coloring and curved shape echoing the signature feel of the iconic Meisterstück writing instrument in the hand.

How is the staying power on the EDT version of this cologneMontblanc Legend Eau de Toilette ?
HOW İS SMELL PRAFUME ?
How do you like Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau de Toilette ? Is it a nice fragrance?
Start your review of Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by ketzi T.
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by ketzi T.
The essence and its top notes are impressive, which immediately distinguishes between the other perfumes, (my husband) liked it a lot, the duration is perfect and it does not lose the notes, it is strong and manly, but delicate when soaked in the PH of his partner induces to be close to the loved one.
Dania D.
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Dania D.
Since this cologne is for men it smelled too strong for me and it did not smell feminine. This would be great for someone that wants that typical male cologne smell.
Mandy H.
Talladega, AL
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mandy H.
#montblanclegend #contest #complimentary @Influenster @montblanc This Is For You Handsome Men As Women This smells Extraordinary Awesome !!! Forrsure would Be a Great gift For your husband Etc. I love the Soft Fragence And it Lingers!😁😁😁😁very Seductively nice!
Crystal F.
Belton, MO
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Crystal F.
My husband was kind enough to be my guinea pig on this trial after it was so kindly gifted to me to review. I'm pretty picky on perfumes & cologne products because certain smells trigger headaches for me. This smell is light and airy but still masculine and sexy! I really loved this product on my husband it was just so fresh!!
Lara F.
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lara F.
This product was nice, you don’t need to spray a lot, like one spritz is plenty and it leaves your man smelling good all day!
Brittany S.
Chatom, AL
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Brittany S.
I recieved a sample of thos cologne from influencer and it smells amazing on my husband. He loves the scent also. It's not too over powering and its definitely masculine. Definitely going to order a full size for my hubby.
Kaylee P.
Racine, WI
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kaylee P.
This smells really really good and I will definitely use up what I have but I am not going to repurchase it because the smell doesn’t last long at all. I mean I just sprayed it like an hour ago and it’s gone lol.
Sarah S.
Omaha, NE
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sarah S.
I really wasn't a fan of this scent it was a bit strong. I gave it to a friend of mine and he really did like it though
Jenene C.
Inglewood, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Jenene C.
This scent is magnificent! I sprayed a friend just to test it out and he thought I was coming on to him! If you want your man to smell delicious buy this cologne! 10/10 would definitely recommend! I asked a few of my coworkers to smell it and they all said this scent smelled luxurious and not “doucey”. This doesn’t give off F^*#boy vibes, it gives you grown man with a life purpose vibe. Love it. Perfect gift for him that’s secretly for you!
Sheanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sheanna C.
I love this cologne on a man! I seriously smelled it all day and It’s so dreamy! I received this complimentary and I love it 😻
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kishen M.
il y a 5 mois
Karen L. il y a 3 mois
Omg it smells so good!!!