BY MONTALE

Montale Roses Musk Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz. DetailsThe most pure roses delicately harmonized by the precious musk, underlined with a touch of amber and jasmine, for an elegant sparkling sillage. 3.4 fl. oz./ 100 mL see more...

Nat F.
Can’t speak highly enough about this brand or this scent. I get compliments every single day. The spray is more oil based than most so it sticks around for a long time. I originally sampled the int nose cafe scent though Birchbox and immediately fell in love. I stumbled upon the rose musk and my life was changed. The price point can seem off putting but a small bottle lasts you over a year. I recommend this to anyone in the market for high quality perfume. I’m obsessed!
Khrystyna C.
Magnolia TX
If someone ask me to pick one perfume for my entire life I’ll choose this one ❤️❤️❤️
People it’s amazing , such a nice, deep , feminine and elegant SentMontale Roses Musk Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz.
I bought this one in Europe
for next trip 💸💸💸💸 extra cash needed so I can fully Enjoy and explore more sents
CG J.
This is my most long lasting perfume that leaves a trail like no other. This is the perfect sweet, jammy rose that is just incredible beautiful. It smells along the lines of stella by stella maccartney, however, much more sophisticated and rich!
It is  beautiful , and I  never receive more compliments on a fregrance than on this one.
So Unique, very femanine, beautiful, very long lasting and so so luxurious ❤️!
Jan a.
I received this perfume in my Scented bird monthly subscription. I love the scents is so long lasting that after I was my clots I can smell some trails of this perfume. The rose scent is very modern, light and refreshing, this is the perfect present for me.
Mari V.
Montale Roses Musk-selective evening fragrance. Incredibly exquisite, feminine and overdue the same evening. A floral, woody-musky composition, in the center - an elegant and graceful rose. When these spirits open on the body, I begin to feel a light note of jasmine. The aroma is very persistent, thanks to the use of natural essential oils, not alcohol. The aluminum bottle protects the perfume from external negative influences, and the cover protects the bottle from scratches, so these perfumes are always in my purse. Most of all, this fragrance will be appropriate in the autumn, when we lack summer outdoor scents in the air and of course the sun.

back