BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerMontale
Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL

Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL

by Montale

Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL DetailsA truly addictive and enticing gourmand fragrance, Intense Café opens with brilliant floral notes that quickly reveal a surprising heart of delicate rose and sensual coffee. This perfect duo leaves a very beautiful sillage of vanilla, amber and white musk. 100 mL/ 3.4 fl. oz.

just got a sample of Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL and the dry down is very similar to Kilian Love, Don't be Shy Eau de Parfum Spray. I’m getting the same marshmallow-y sweetness with a hint of floral. just me?
Is Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL worth the purchase? I’ve seen so many mixed reviews and really want to try it. However I’m not the biggest fan of ysl black opium that also has coffee notes. Would love feedback
Is the lasting power okay with this one? I’ve tried a sample but I couldn’t accurately get it dispersed on me so I felt the projection and lasting power was impacted, unless it’s just not long lasting lol or are there any perfumes that are like it but better?
Start your review of Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL!
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by audrey N.
I LOVE coffee. With just a tiny splash of milk/half-and-half. Vanilla? Amber? Right up my alley, so on paper this is definitely my kinda scent. In reality, this is for people that take their sugar with a hint of coffee. Instead of amber and vanilla, all I get is a gigantic blast of brown sugar. Super synthetic as in you can tell it's artificial (a sign of not being well-blended). Does last til eternity though, which is a good thing if it works with your body chemistry/nose.
OLGA Y.
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by OLGA Y.
Today I want to say a big thank you to @luxuryscentbox for my MONTALE RISTRETTO INTENSE CAFE fragrance! I can say that it's a perfect travel size for perfume that feels & looks so luxurious! MONTALE RISTRETTO INTENSE CAFE has an intensive & long lasting scent that opens with the fresh brewing coffee notes! The coffee beans were paired with the Turkey Red Rose! These 2 ingredients are the Top Notes of the perfume! In the middle notes of the perfume, you can feel some woodsy notes, French Rose & Rosted Coffee Beans. Vanilla, Caramel, White Musk & Amber complete this composition! As MONTALE RISTRETTO INTENSE CAFE is a type of musky fragrance with woodsy notes, I think that this scent would be great for women & men. It can be an everyday perfume for men and an amazing seductive perfume for the date night, evenings special occassions & great option for Autumn/Winter Fragrances for women! 💫
Jonathon P.
Gastonia, NC
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by Jonathon P.
One of my favorite fragrances! It smells so luxurious and delicious! It’s pricey but so worth it! Coffee and rose go surprisingly well together! I get compliments every time I wear it! It lasts all day and projects beautifully!
Jody F.
Dickinson, ND
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by Jody F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it!! This is definitely top notch quality! Ok so first time I wore it, it was a hot day in the 70’s and all I got was creamy rose and burnt coffee when the sun hit it but then I wore it again the other night which was cool in the 40’s and let me tell you this perfume did it’s thing! The creamy rose came through on the first spray but the star was the creamy coffee dry down 😍 can’t wait to get a full bottle to rock all fall and winter!
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by Nadia M.
She’s a complex one this Intense Cafe! Buckle up and read on sweet reader she wants your attention. To start with this is one of my most complimented on fragrances. It’s starts out STRONG with a jammy like rose mixed with a sweet latte. She is sweet she is loud, she is a brat, but a loveable one. The closest mainstream comparison in my eyes would be Black Opium by YSL. If you know that fragrance start there then turn the dial up to a 10 on the floral notes keep the coffee note dialed down by 2 or so and let the base line of vanilla ride. Intense cafe belts out like an 80s video. Flashing herself in neon colors probally wearing frosted lipstick and everyone is watching her. She leans synthetic but she knows it and owns it. Longevity is thru the rough lasts for hooouuuuurs. When she gets tired 8-9 hours or more she is a whisper of over endulgance and still puurrrs with vanilla and a slight coffee vibe. She does last that long if not longer…..I love her but I use her sparingly. She’s an attention [email protected] and I’m there for that vibe now and then. She is vampy she’s a bit trampy but she is who she is….I’d imagine Elvira rocking this. Sweet yet a bit twisted
Janira  V.
Brooklyn, NY
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by Janira  V.
* I want to preface this review by saying that this isn’t a great choice for someone who does not admire gourmand scents. You may possibly still like this if you’re a rose lover but it’s still very much a gourmand. This an amazing perfume that smells like a latte and a bouquet of beautiful velvety red roses. I always get asked what I’m wearing when I have this on. The longevity is good, as is the projection. It’s one of those scents that lifts my spirits when I wear it.
Nicholas  S.
Greensburg, PA
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by Nicholas  S.
This one right here 😍. First off this stuff last FOREVER I'm talking 3 sprays last 12hrs! It's a unisex fragrance but it definitely leans feminine. It smells of coffee (aka chocolate) and roses. As for the bottle I'm not sure as I enjoy a bottle with a cap and the gem/tassel is a beautiful touch but my God they clang off the bottle at the sight of any movement but definitely worth getting non the less 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend to any guy or girl
Sharon L.
Kissimmee, FL
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by Sharon L.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Beautiful is Amber Vanilla fragrance by Pier Montal ! Lovely middle Notes of Rose and Coffee. A power house very intense. The perfect blend of Rose you will never get tired of wearing this beautiful sweet yet feminine perfume 🤎
Samantha C.
Thibodaux, LA
I really wanted to like this, but all I get is super strong Rose and that Mancera DNA that burns my nose a little. Definitely test before buying a full bottle! Longevity is fantastic, so I do think it’s a great value for the price!
Savannah B.
Montale Intense Café Eau de Parfum, 100 mL uploaded by Savannah B.
This is such a beautiful creamy vanilla and rose scent! I usually don’t like rose in my perfumes but it’s done so well in intense cafe!!! This also has AMAZING lasting power!!! I highly recommend if you like rose and vanilla
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
k M.
Woodland Park, NJ
il y a 2 mois
Sharon L. il y a un mois
I have Killian love and intense cafe I don’t get the same vibe intense cafe is similar to mfk gentle fluidity Gold and mancera roses Vanille 😍
Emily S.
Harrow, ON
il y a 4 mois
Darlene R. il y a 4 mois
I'm also in the fence but I also like ysl black opium🤣