Montale Aoud Forest Eau De Parfum

by Montale

This Aoud invents a forest with Marine notes, on a base of White Musk and Ambergris, pounds between the freshness of Lemon, Grapefruit, Rosemary and the richness of Rose and Ginger.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Montale Aoud Forest Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Estevan A.
Ellenton, FL
Montale Aoud Forest Eau De Parfum uploaded by Estevan A.
Sampled aoud forest by Montale and it’s a great citrus scent with some woods, this smells very unisex so anyone can pull it off, great fragrance for the summer heat and would highly recommend to buy if your looking for a great summer scent.
Gina B.
Metuchen, NJ
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I am completely obsessed with this fragrance. It smells incredible on me and on my boyfriend. I seriously get compliments every time I wear it. I don't normally go for a musk but this one is so perfect. It has citrus and ginger so it is also super fresh. It is a little pricier than what I traditionally buy but so worth it. I literally cannot stop smelling myself when I have this on! It's a must try!!

Looking for your answer?