BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Zen Flower Sensitive Masque
  • "This facemask keeps your face so smooth and fresh feeling. i purchased it from Boots and i have used 2 packets. It lasts for ages!!!! so u can get a good 4 uses out of it. It's amazing for sensitive skin and i didn't think it would be as good as it was. " in 14 reviews
Teresa M.
Love the smell I couldn’t complaint about that. But it was very easy to apply on and also I left it on for how long it mention on the direction. And when I took it off and just wash my face with water my face felt smooth and sore and smells good too. It didn’t irritate my skin at all
Jade L.
Roseville
 I liked it it looks very cute in the packaging the woman in the picture looks so nice and pretty she looked like she was a model and she could be splashing water in her face forever like a waterfall falling down on her face it was really something else
Amber N.
These are my go to face masks they are inexpensive and soothing, makes my face feel fresh it’s gentle and smells great and I would recommend to others I am a repeat user and will continue to use
Takayla R.
This facial mask is probably the best out of all of the other products because there were no needed improvements and my experiences with this product is impeccable. I would most definitely recommend this product to customers
Carmen H.
Austin
The smell to it is amazing! Very easy to peel off and made my skin feel so soft! Definitely worth buying, one of my favorites to use when im trying to make my skin look glowing on the run! Highly recommend it!
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This product was okay. I have really oily and acne prone skin and it was okay. I’ve worn better masks before. It kinda made my skin tingly. I also bought this at drug mart and I’m pretty sure I won’t get it again.
ash m.
sprimg
I LOVE all of these masks and this one is no exception. I bought a handful from Walmart for like 1.29? I think. And they were amazing. This one felt especially soft and it didn’t dry my skin out.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Poba Z.
Smells great, easy to apply, easy to peel off. I see a huge difference after every application. It is very effective and leave my skin glowy.but is is not a deep cleanser.