Montagne Jeunesse Zen Flower Sensitive Masque

by Montagne Jeunesse

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Zen Flower Sensitive Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...lasts for ages!!!! so u can get a good 4 uses out of it. It's amazing for sensitive skin and i didn't think it would be as good as it was. in reviews
Khellsey W.
Nice mask would purchase again for the price it made my skin feel nice and refreshed but didnt do much for the pores
Jorge G.
911B Castle Heights
Works amazingly but it could get annoying to put on but for the price it is it is actually very well made and could come in use
Purchased at: Space NK
Вау какая красивая наверно будет хорошо сидеть на лице и после этой маски будет сиять лицо влюбилась с первого взгляда
Reviews/ B.
100 Edgemont RD, Scardale.
Purchased at: Amazon
I do not have sensitive skin but there some products that burn really badly. That is why I always try to buy products that seems friendly with sensitive skin. I really love how my face feel after this picture.
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} vThis is a very good face mask. i use it probably 4 times a month maybe once a week. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It smells very nice and the texture is very succulent. I think the packaging could have been a little better. The color could be a little brighter
ash M.
sprimg
I LOVE all of these masks and this one is no exception. I bought a handful from Walmart for like 1.29? I think. And they were amazing. This one felt especially soft and it didn’t dry my skin out.
Carmen H.
Austin
The smell to it is amazing! Very easy to peel off and made my skin feel so soft! Definitely worth buying, one of my favorites to use when im trying to make my skin look glowing on the run! Highly recommend it!
Jenna O.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this mask! It is perfect for sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. It is a great price and easy to find such as at places like Walmart. Its gentle on skin and doesn't leave me red afterwards. I would recommend this product to others!
tiffany T.
charlotte
LOVE THIS PRODUCT i hope everyone decides to try this one out only $3 at target and reallly helps your face and also makes your face SUPPERR soft i really hope lots more try this out like i did and fall in love
Kenda C.
I can't believe how great this product works. It smells great and works wonders.

Looking for your answer?