MONTAGNE JEUNESSE White Chocolate Masque .6 oz uploaded by Georgina C.MONTAGNE JEUNESSE White Chocolate Masque .6 oz uploaded by Shannon J.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Marlen J.
Wylie, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great masks I have 3 of these masks but in tubes. You can find these everywhere and they are very affordable and work great for the price point that these retail for.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
kayla r.
usa
I had a rash after using this product, as well as swollen glands. Maybe it was my own allergies. But my sister used it and she swears by it. She has very oily skin and said this really helped
Adam N.
Pembroke Pines
Purchased at: Amazon
In my Professional opinion as the worlds leading dermatologist in all things skin care, the price to quality ratio of this product is one of the best around. It comes highly recommended by me and my colleagues.
Genesis D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have these away as a small side gift on Christmas cause like I said. I live for these masks . They’re affordable and work great ! They have also A lot of product which can be used like 5 times for 1.50$
Nicole B.
This smells so good. It's like a desert on your face. I leave it on for about 20 minutes and then was with warm water and pat dry. I love using masks to keep my face clean and pour tight. it is important to keep up with your face. You only get one. So take care of it and do a weekly facial.
Monica R.
Love these mask for cheap thrills. The ones with clay are always fun and smell good. This chocolate one smells amazing and is a great cheaper and travel friendly alternative to Lush’s chocolate version.
🎀Contina G.
Hattiesburg, MS
Really like this product it made my face smell like chocolate. Kind of made me hungry but it made my face look beautiful. He kind of gave me a little glow which I really like.
B. 🌙.
New York
the packaging is very cute and easy to use !!! I fell in love with this mask because my skin was so soft and smelled delicious Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

vThis is a very good face mask. i use it probably 4 times a month maybe once a week. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It smells very nice and the texture is very succulent. I think the packaging could have been a little better. The color could be a little brighter