BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Warm Exfoliating Honey Crystal Masque Crystallised Honey & Passion Flower.

Smoothes, softens & conditions skin! see more...

• "As always as expected. Perfect mask. Great value. Easy to apply. Smells good enough to eat. Always perfect for sensitive skin" in 7 reviews
Fauna H.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand of face masks, as I've tried ALOT which is fun and they are super affordable. This one and another just happens to be my favorite. So important to exfoliate often or at 2-3 times a week deeply. I have a gentle daily wash that works but use this at LEAST once a week. Love the smell of all these and this one FEELS amazing as soon as you place it on your face, my skin IS so sofy
Larissa W.
yelm
One of my favorite brands of masks I have normal to dry skin but if I start breaking out I throw on this mask and typically the next day my face is clear again. I have used many other masks from this brand as well and each are consistently great. Plus it’s not a budget breaker.
Jewel N.
Florissant, MO
Four stars only because I didn't like the scent. Otherwise, the mask went on easily and came off equally. The warming sensation may be intolerable for sensitive or thin skinned people. An overall good exfoliator. Simply follow up with your fave toner.
diana a.
Long Beach , CA
Some what good do love it a lot but yeah I got it a near store where u stay by I like the packaging is nice and cute for it and it’s a gentle product and not as harsh and I would buy it again if I see it
Bella L.
These are my favorite facial masks. Great price for the product. This one had honey which was little thick but after wash. Skin felt hydrated and refreshed. Over all scent was good and price was perfect.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I just got this exact product a few months ago for my birthday  it felt so amazing. I was shocked at how refreshed and smooth the whole area was after just one use. It felt great on my skin.  I love all products that contain honey. They are most definitely my favorites of all
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I love using these masks they feel great on the skin help moisurize the skin. The warming one feels like it penetrates the skin and feels warm like does some work.
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't remember if I saw much change after using this mask, and it was really sticky and messy! But for the price and one time use packages, these are always fun to try! I would suggest using before a shower so you can get the excess off your face and hair.
Andrea A.
arizona city
My Go To face mask when my face is in need of some care! Love this mask not only does it smell Soo Good it leaves my face felling wonderful!! Perfect size I can put away anywhere not all bulky does not take anyway any counter space
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!