BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Warm Exfoliating Honey Crystal Masque Crystallised Honey & Passion Flower.

Smoothes, softens & conditions skin! see more...

Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't remember if I saw much change after using this mask, and it was really sticky and messy! But for the price and one time use packages, these are always fun to try! I would suggest using before a shower so you can get the excess off your face and hair.
Andrea A.
arizona city
My Go To face mask when my face is in need of some care! Love this mask not only does it smell Soo Good it leaves my face felling wonderful!! Perfect size I can put away anywhere not all bulky does not take anyway any counter space
Yakelin R.
South Saint Paul
I have never tried this before but I would love to. I heard it was good for your face and I have bad acne so I’m guessing it would work wonders on me sense it worked amazing on my friend. I would love to try it.
Natasha M.
I love the aromas of these masks and tend to relax, but then it costs a lot to wash the face and remove the product as a whole, as the effects are not immediate the skin can be mistreated for the same reason of having to suffer To remove it, but otherwise with time is quite useful.
Kylie K.
Make my skin feel soft but I dont always feel like they help with my blackheads. I like the masks that peel off better. I've used these brands a few times and I'm on the fence about them overall.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I probably won't be buying any of the masks from this brand again. I didn't like how sticky, drying, and oil producing this mask made my skin. The pink was unsightly and got stuck to my hair and face. It was really rough to get off the skin. There's so many better products on the market, I'm going to skip these.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
I really liked using this at first and find that the packet has more than enough for your whole face but I found it disappointing that it really dried out my skin. It doesn't leave it moisturized at all. I would recommend it for people with oily skin though.
Kaylee P.
Run a warm bubble bath, rinse your face and apply this mask. Drink some tea and enjoy it all in candle light! Such a relaxing mask. The warmth opens up your pores and the honey is an antiseptic for all those toxins. You just feel cozy and relaxed.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
These masques are so great! They have such a wide variety of masques to choose from which range in purpose. In addition, they are the most affordable masques on the market. They're great and I have never had a problem with using them. They're also great gifts and stocking stuffers.
Jillian Z.
This was my first time using this product and now I know why people love these masks! The scent is great but the feeling it leaves your face afterward is great! I would recommend this products to others!