BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Montagne Jeunesse Warm Exfoliating Honey Crystal Masque Crystallised Honey & Passion Flower.

Smoothes, softens & conditions skin! see more...

Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
These masques are so great! They have such a wide variety of masques to choose from which range in purpose. In addition, they are the most affordable masques on the market. They're great and I have never had a problem with using them. They're also great gifts and stocking stuffers.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked using this at first and find that the packet has more than enough for your whole face but I found it disappointing that it really dried out my skin. It doesn't leave it moisturized at all. I would recommend it for people with oily skin though.
Jillian Z.
This was my first time using this product and now I know why people love these masks! The scent is great but the feeling it leaves your face afterward is great! I would recommend this products to others!
Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
I love the smell and texture of this product, the size is nice too, you can try it without the commitment of a huge bottle price. It's relaxing and soothing.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
It took EVERYTHING out. and in ONE try! I love this so much. it was a bit harsh to take out but it leaves your skin super soft and whatnot.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask definitely smelled like honey so make sure you like the smell of honey! Easy to apply and peel off. Face felt smooth afterwards.
Joan W.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels super exfoliating! However a bit much for my very sensitive skin! My skin was a bit upset after the use of this!
Tiffany M.
Uniontown, PA
I have used many face mask! I love this one! Though, I can't keep it on long because my face gets really dry.
Coranika J.
Hahnville, LA
I love these but i really like the black head pill off mask.and you can use it more than one time..
Lacey M.
My skin felt great right after but still a little dry... Any benefit from this was short lived.