BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

So cleansing this masque deep pore cleans. Nourish with our cold pressed Virgin Olive Oil mud masque for soft and supple skin. We've added ultra-moisturising rich Shea & Cocoa Butter to leave your skin super smooth and deeply cleansed. Please always read the label before use. see more...

• I'm trying this for the first time tonight. I tend to favour peel...1 Answers
Odalis B.
Albuquerque, NM
Theses masks are great!! I like to use them as a night routine mask packaging is great love how you can stick them in your purse and take them anywhere they are affordable and leave you face super soft
Debora U.
I love using these mask on the go. It’s perfect to carry for overnights or just running a errand. I love to have one on the go. The package is perfect but they should make it a bit smaller to fit everywhere.
Rose D.
Eastpointe, MI
My go to spa day treatment. Quick and easy, but if you leave it on too long, it won't dry your face out. My skin tends to react badly to a lot of products but I've never really had any problems with this. They're cheap enough that you ought to try them and if you don't like it, all is not gone. Definitely try, though, super easy to use.
Brittany W.
I love using these in expensive face masks every couple of weeks. It makes my skin feel soft and clean! The packaging is way use and easy to open. The smell of some of the are perfect too! I would recommend these to anyone.
Tavia W.
Loved using this mask. I used mine yesterday and it left my skin feeling smooth.. the price is very affordable and I will be using this product again in the future. I recommend it.. the smell is very good.
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I have been using these mass since I was a kid they have always done me good and always made my face feel amazing even with my dry and sensitive skin it's never irritated or gave me red spots.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
I got these as a sample once and fell in love! These masks simply smell amazing! They are so easy to use and they start to work immediately. Not only does it leave your face smooth, clean and clear. But it leaves your face smelling amazing! I have bought a least 15 since my free sample .
Crystal B.
I found this mask at Walmart and I was iffy to purchase it. It smells very clean! I loved that it was a green mask because I think it was supposed to reduce redness and thats what it did to my skin. I love this line of masks because it is affordable and it's very nice for a mini pamper week treat!
Veronica B.
Easthampton, MA
Although the package looks kinda funny I really enjoy this brand of face masques. I bought a bunch at my local grocery store when they were on sale and I love all of them. I always have at least 3 of these at all times and I especially loved the olive one because it really moisturized my face.
Sharon M.
This is so amazing. There's so much product in one mask packaging and it works well. You can really apply a thick layer with this. I always get leftovers even after applying to the whole face. The smell is really nice too to those that likes olive
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
I'm trying this for the first time tonight. I tend to favour peel off masks. How thickly should you apply this product?