Add a Photo

By MONTAGNE JEUNESSE
#359 in Face Masks
So cleansing this masque deep pore cleans. Nourish with our cold pressed Virgin Olive Oil mud masque for soft and supple skin. We've added ultra-moisturising rich Shea & Cocoa Butter to leave your skin super smooth and deeply cleansed. Please always read the label before use.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I found this mask at Walmart and I was iffy to purchase it. It smells very clean! I loved that it was a green mask because I think it was supposed to reduce redness and thats what it did to my skin. I love this line of masks because it is affordable and it's very nice for a mini pamper week treat!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Easthampton, MA

Although the package looks kinda funny I really enjoy this brand of face masques. I bought a bunch at my local grocery store when they were on sale and I love all of them. I always have at least 3 of these at all times and I especially loved the olive one because it really moisturized my face.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.

I got these as a sample once and fell in love! These masks simply smell amazing! They are so easy to use and they start to work immediately. Not only does it leave your face smooth, clean and clear. But it leaves your face smelling amazing! I have bought a least 15 since my free sample .
Katie C.
Katie C.
Oshawa, ON, ON

I usually stay away from Mud masks do to the awful
Mess but when I saw the super low price, I had to test it out! I was super happy with how clean my face was and not at all disappointed! I now keep a few of these masks at home and they are great to do with a friend!
Isabel S.
Isabel S.

Love the montagne jeunesse face masks they always make me feel really special and they always do what the package says. Very effective and cheap. My expectations were met and i will be being again. Make sure you try the face mask that heats up, that is really good.
Chiara M.
Chiara M.
Brampton, Ontario

I've only used this brand a couple of times and this mask only once. I picked it up because I use olive oil as a moisturizer so I thought why not and I was quite pleased with my results. My skin was sloth and soft and was really easy to apply and remove.
Summer W.
Summer W.

Fits perfectly onto your face and has a lot of product, so you can still fit in the mask onto your neck and arms etc., Smells delicious and leaves skin feeling soft and luster nice! Feels refreshing when taken off and takes away dull skin oatches.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Philadelphia, PA

This is so amazing. There's so much product in one mask packaging and it works well. You can really apply a thick layer with this. I always get leftovers even after applying to the whole face. The smell is really nice too to those that likes olive
Vakare B.
Vakare B.
Siauliai, Lithuania

I had really high expectations for this mask but unfortunately I was wrong. This mask didn't cleaned my pores, didn't moisturized my face. But my face felt nice after using it. Wouldn't recommend it, keep looking.
Rosalie B.
Rosalie B.
Fargo, ND

This works amazing, when I put it on I just relax and let it work. After using it my face feels clean, soft and looks clean. I also use it when I have a girls night with my daughters, they love it too.
Karen S.
Karen S.

I'm trying this for the first time tonight. I tend to favour peel off masks. How thickly should you apply this product?

Join Now