BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMontagne Jeunesse
Virgin Olive Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque 15g

Montagne Jeunesse Virgin Olive Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque 15g

by Montagne Jeunesse

So cleansing this masque deep pore cleans. Nourish with our cold pressed Virgin Olive Oil mud masque for soft and supple skin. We've added ultra-moisturising rich Shea & Cocoa Butter to leave your skin super smooth and deeply cleansed. Please always read the label before use.

I'm trying this for the first time tonight. I tend to favour peel off masks. How thickly should you apply this product?
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Virgin Olive Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque 15g!
Product Highlights
...done me good and always made my face feel amazing even with my dry and sensitive skin it's never irritated or gave me red spots.in reviews
Kalyn O.
Denver, CO
Love the way this feels on my face!! I have used these for a long time and will continue! I get mine at Ulta and I love them!
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
These are my go to masks. It's like Christmas everytime I see them .I can usually get two masks in a packet
Saige L.
These are always super cheap, but have AMAZING quality. Awesome mask! Definitely would recommend
Amanda S.
Eloy, AZ
Great facial mask and very cheap and it leaves your skin feeling incredible. Try it also the cucumber mask is amazing.
Jaselynn H.
I got these as a sample once and fell in love! These masks simply smell amazing! They are so easy to use and they start to work immediately. Not only does it leave your face smooth, clean and clear. But it leaves your face smelling amazing! I have bought a least 15 since my free sample .
K.💋 M.
Portage, IN
It made my skin so silky smooth! It smells really good! I would definitely recommend it to friends and family and I would definitely buy it again.
Tavia W.
Loved using this mask. I used mine yesterday and it left my skin feeling smooth.. the price is very affordable and I will be using this product again in the future. I recommend it.. the smell is very good.
Kimberly C.
Makes skin look refreshed and feels so smooth afterwards. Love using these to relax after a long day
Brittany W.
I love using these in expensive face masks every couple of weeks. It makes my skin feel soft and clean! The packaging is way use and easy to open. The smell of some of the are perfect too! I would recommend these to anyone.
McKenzie B.
Austin, TX
I really liked my mask. I wasn't expecting much since it was so cheap, but I was surprised at how easy it was to peel off my face and how gentle it was on my skin. I used it yesterday and my skin feels really soft today