Add a Photo

By MONTAGNE JEUNESSE
#384 in Face Masks
So cleansing this masque deep pore cleans. Nourish with our cold pressed Virgin Olive Oil mud masque for soft and supple skin. We've added ultra-moisturising rich Shea & Cocoa Butter to leave your skin super smooth and deeply cleansed. Please always read the label before use.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

I found this mask at Walmart and I was iffy to purchase it. It smells very clean! I loved that it was a green mask because I think it was supposed to reduce redness and thats what it did to my skin. I love this line of masks because it is affordable and it's very nice for a mini pamper week treat!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Easthampton, MA

Although the package looks kinda funny I really enjoy this brand of face masques. I bought a bunch at my local grocery store when they were on sale and I love all of them. I always have at least 3 of these at all times and I especially loved the olive one because it really moisturized my face.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami, Fl

I got these as a sample once and fell in love! These masks simply smell amazing! They are so easy to use and they start to work immediately. Not only does it leave your face smooth, clean and clear. But it leaves your face smelling amazing! I have bought a least 15 since my free sample .
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Philadelphia, PA

This is so amazing. There's so much product in one mask packaging and it works well. You can really apply a thick layer with this. I always get leftovers even after applying to the whole face. The smell is really nice too to those that likes olive
Rosalie B.
Rosalie B.
Fargo, ND

This works amazing, when I put it on I just relax and let it work. After using it my face feels clean, soft and looks clean. I also use it when I have a girls night with my daughters, they love it too.
kofelee s.
kofelee s.
Wilmington, DE

Great face mask if you have acne prone skin and have a lot of break outs. Use this ones a week, not more as it will dry your skin out and moisturise after. Will take all of the dirt out of your skin.
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY

This one was new where I live a bit ago so I tried it because they where on sale for 1$ and you can't beat dollar face masks . I have I say I really enjoyed it it felt cool and cleansing .
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hill , NY

I received this mask as a sample. it was for a single time use . it was a peel off mask. i have not find anything different in my skin . not really like it . not gonna buy it again
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Salisbury, NC

This is a nice mask. Very affordable, perfect for a girls night. Nice results but nothing "life changing" my all time favorite mask is glam glow but they are not as affordable.
Donicea M.
Donicea M.
Grayson, GA

Love all of their face masks! This one was very refreshing and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or dry which I find some other facial masks brands do.
Karen S.
Karen S.

I'm trying this for the first time tonight. I tend to favour peel off masks. How thickly should you apply this product?

Join Now