Montagne Jeunesse Ultra Fast Pore Cleansing with Spearmint & Tea Tree uploaded by Maria R.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Heather L.
I am fairly certain that this mask is one of my more preferred ones from the Montagne Jeunesse face mask line. While I was using it I was able to relax and enjoy the nice tingling sensations from the tea tree and spearmint elements while my pores were being cleansed and opened out. When I finally removed the mask and got all of the extra residue off my face that I missed, my face felt so much more refreshed and smoother. I felt like I had been to a mini spa and my skin wasn't irritated or red which is a huge plus in my book. The price being fairly cheap is another really great thing as well.
Dominique C.
Ottawa, KS
I absolutely love EVERY single mask made by Montagne Jeunesse.  I love that you can buy each different mask individually, so you can focus on whatever specific issue your facial skin is going through at the moment. I love this mask for a quick refresher and is probably the one I use the most. The spearmint tingles gently and it feels like you can actually feel it working. It smells great, even after you've taken it off. It's gentle enough to use often and even though it's just one small package, you have plenty of product to cover your entire face.
Keshia E.
Port Huron
I'm not sure how much it helps but it feels fantastic on the skin. I love the smell of spearmint and tea tree and you can feel the cooling sensation. The mask is easy to apply and conveniently comes in individual packets. I buy this brand all the time and love it. I would recommend it yes!
Lindsey C.
Henderson
This is the best Christmas present ever because it's so good and refreshing very nice good price at Walgreens it works I love this so much I used all of them so good great value I recommend this product to anyone please try it out love it want to buy more
Kayleigh S.
I've tried a few of these Montagne masks and I'm not necessarily a fan. They're very sticky and hurt to pull off after dry. It makes my face tingly which I really like because I feel like its working, but I don't like the texture. Won't be trying again.
Valery P.
This brands masks are amazing. They work so well and they're super refreshing. They're pricing is amazing super cheap. Super effective I want to say so they won't disappoint you. I usually just buy them at Walmart. If you have the chance you should try some out!
Yessenia C.
Dallas, TX
These products are really good, they leave my face feeling fresh and smooth after every try. The product smells great while applying and after the whole experience, it leaves me feeling happy and fresh. Definitely would recommend to people.
Jaslin C.
This product worked well and the price was affordable but I don't like the packaging. I wish it was in a bigger tube like package. This package can get sort of messy. Other than that the product itself was great
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
I love these little guys u can pick them up at any drug store they always have a wide variety and this make great great stocking stuffers or u know just something to throw in a little gift bag for some one
Maritza A.
I've had to hind these from my boyfriend because he's started using them on himself he loves them just as much as me. When I shop for them I have to get him his own. These leave my skin rejuvenated and fresh.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite Montagne mask?