BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

• Anybody tried this? I'd like too but what I'm afraid too. 1 Answers
Analisa C.
Gardena, CA
I saw this mask at the store and decided to give it a try. Did it feel good? Yes! Did it do exactly as it promised? Not too sure about this one. I guess there really is no way to tell if it actually works, but it felt refreshing on my face and my face felt a whole lot cleaner on top of that!
Kaitlin M.
Little Falls
this purified pores perfectly. I love smell and the price is reasonable. It met my expectations perfectly. It was tought on my pores hut gentle on my skin and made my face feel fresh. I received this as a gift and will recommend to others who are interested.
Brianne P.
Purified my skin and left it feeling rejuvenated and fresh. It was a little harsh on my skin but was good after I used a moisturizer. I've used it multiple times and had great results. I bought this product at Kmart . Definitely recommend this product
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
I love doing this kind of mask on a morning where I have a special occasion. I do a full work up before I apply any make up to help my skin get ready for it and I love this one
Macey G.
Very affordable and made my skin feel amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try face masks but don't want to spend a lot of money on buying them.
Krista L.
Anderson, SC
A face mask that detoxes is a perfect way to kick back relax and leaves your skin feeling great. These packets are great for taking away for a girls weekend or just to have a few different ones at home. All of them are great & come in a range of flavors and even peel off ones to.
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
This is a great, cheap, weekly mask. It truly helps with cleaning out my pores and I love that I can get about two uses out of one pack. The smell is amazing and it only takes about 15 minutes to fully dry down. The only con is it's a little messy to apply and also take off. Maybe a thicker layer would help with the peel off.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
I love these face tonic masks. They make my face feel so refreshed and soft . They don't irritate my skin which is amazing because I have tried others that have left me with itchy red skin. This is also very very inexpensive.
Haley T.
lake station
montagne jeunesse ultra fast deep pore purifying face tonic makes my face feel amazing and refreshed. i used it every few weeks, definitely recommend. i would also recommend their other products too.
Jenna W.
Joliet, IL
Very nice mask, love this brand and range you can never go wrong. Packaging was okay, and it met my expectations. It's a good mask, very gentle. I'd recommend it to others because it's inexpensive
nallely j.
Painesville, OH
Anybody tried this? I'd like too but what I'm afraid too.