BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #92 in Facial Peels

Montagne Jeunesse Squeezed Lemon Green Tea Peel Off.
Detox & pore cleansing masque.
Easy peel off.
Green tea & ginger.

Montagne Jeunesse Squeezed Lemon & Green Tea Peel Off Masque
  • "It is so fun to peel off and leaves the skin super soft and smooth" in 1 review
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love peel off masks. This brand comes in one time use packages, but I can split it in half and usually get two uses out of it. Be careful and ensure you make an even layer on your face, and don't leave on long after it dries. Once it is completely dry, carefully peel up around the edges before trying to peel the entire mask off. I like how my skin feels after using. It does sting to pull off but just be careful!
Sam S.
Richmond, VA
Love the feel of this mask and it smells so good!  Easy to follow instructions. I have sensitive skin, and this formula didn't irritate at all.  The packaging is a little unfortunate; the opening is so wide it's impossible to squeeze out, so I wind up digging it out, but otherwise, this is a great product that I buy when I want to treat my skin.
Mariah A.
Corp Christi, TX
I LOVED this mask! I prefer peel-off masks more than the wash-off type, so this being a peel-off mask scored some extra points in my book. It was super cool while applying to my face, which I enjoyed, and the smell of it was so relaxing, especially if you enjoy the smell of green tea. There were no drastic changes after using this mask, but it did make my skin softer afterwards. I prefer to use this mask more for fun with other girls instead of for actual every-week skincare, as I don't see it being super effective.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Very runny and weird sticky feeling when you first put it on but it smells awesome :) dried the whole way and I left it on for about 20 mins. Peeled right off and my skin look clear and not dull! The price for these are great though.
Caroline F.
This mask definitely leaves my skin feeling really smooth after each use, and it has a nice fragrance. It doesn't take super long to dry either, which is really nice as some peel off masks tend to have heavy formulas that can take forever to dry. It is also a breeze to peel off and doesn't come off in clumps or millions of pieces.
Alexia G.
San Marcos , TX
I usually love these packets of face masks. I prefer them to sheet masks, but these peel off ones just aren't good. I always have such a hard time peeling them off and end up having to wash my fash which I feel counteracts anything that was just applied to my face.
Payton H.
Every time I go to Walmart I of course buy a mask to try. Y'all when I tell you that it took me 30 minutes to peel this off my face, I'm talking 30 minutes of just gooy messing sticking EVERYWHERE. It's super cheap so I should expect that, right? My face was still green after I got it all off... never again.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
This Montagne Jeunesse Squeezed Lemon & Green Tea Peel Off Masque is amazing!!! I'm inlove with it! It really made my face feel soft, and smooth! And it feels healthier than ever!
Lauren V.
Rio Rancho , NM
This Green Tea face mask definitely purified my skin. It is gentle on the skin and definitely refreshed my face after a long day of work. I would definitely use this product again. The packaging is very detailed. I would absolutely recommend this.
Adriana S.
It is my first time trying these....I've been breaking out terribly... I tried it and it peels off tiny scabs and skin feels soft afterwards. I will keep purchasing these. 😁😁😁😁 please send FREEBIES. Montagne Jeunesse Squeezed Lemon & Green Tea Peel Off Masque
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Just bought this face mask and before I try it, I wanna know what some of ya'lls opinions are on it! thanks
Judy V.
Latta,SC
How good they work? Does it dry your skin?
Shaunna W.
Good for dry skin?
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this face mask any good? I wanna try it :-)
Rosieee H.
Would anyone recommend this?