BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #78 in Facial Peels

Montagne Jeunesse Squeezed Lemon Green Tea Peel Off.
Detox & pore cleansing masque.
Easy peel off.
Green tea & ginger.

• How good they work? Does it dry your skin?2 Answers
  • Just bought this face mask and before I try it, I wanna know what s...4 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this? 1 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Squeezed Lemon & Green Tea Peel Off Masque
  • "It is so fun to peel off and leaves the skin super soft and smooth" in 1 review
Julia A.
Julia A.
Hobart, IN
Honestly I don't do these for the health of my face because I don't really think they do a whole lot. But I like the feeling of them on my face and even though they may not do a lot they do make your face feel slightly softer!
They don't make your skin brighter or anything like that but for 1.99 its a good spa night buy!
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this mask! I have sensitive skin and it didn't leave me red or itchy, but it did make it super soft! Easy to use. They dry fast. They easily peel off. I do wish this were in a bottle for multiple uses. Will buy again. I totally recommend this product.
Meg C.
Meg C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite masks I have ever tried. I always feel refreshed when I peel it off. Mine came in a small package, which is great for traveling. I have repeatedly bought this and will continue to do so. I would recommend to anyone that is interested.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Jackson, GA
I really enjoyed this. I love peel off masks! This one is not nearly as sticky and messy as some other similar masks. It smells fresh, it's super easy to peel and the price isn't bad at all. My skin felt fresher after one use.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This mask was ok. Even after I relaxed and waited for it to dry, there were some parts that were still sticky. Also it didn't do much for my face. It made it a teensy bit softer but I was expecting more from this product.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this mask just to try something new and I'm so glad i did. Its really easy to apply and it smsmel really good. Just wait about 15 min a d peel off. My skin felt clean, clear and brand new. I love it!
Vanity S.
Vanity S.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely loved this mask. it didn't take forever for it to dry and smelled soo good. loved the tingle it gave and it left my face feeling super fresh and soft. and it was under 2 bucks!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Englewood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fun peel-off mask, can't beat the price. I don't really notice much difference in my skin when using this though, and it can be kind of messy to apply. Great for girl's night in
Aloe V.
Aloe V.
Lakeville, MN
I use this all the time! You can find them at your local drug store for not even 2 dollars! How can you beat that!!!! This mask helps get rid of pimples and makes your skin feel soft!
Morghan K.
Morghan K.
Apopka, FL
I love the war this makes my skin feel. It feels soft. I love peel offs because it feels like it's actually removing dead skin and cleaning my pores out! I love this!
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this face mask and before I try it, I wanna know what some of ya'lls opinions are on it! thanks
Judy V.
Judy V.
Latta,SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good they work? Does it dry your skin?
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
Would anyone recommend this?
Sonya N.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this face mask any good? I wanna try it :-)
Shaunna W.