BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Dayami H.
Dayami H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these masks! The whole process of applying them feels relaxing to me. .. they go on smooth and always smell great. once you wash them off your skin feels AND looks great!
Dalida D.
Dalida D.
At first when I opened it one thing I didn't like was how difficult it was to get all the product out without getting my hands messy..it did have a strong smell..After applying it,I felt my face burning.I don't really know if that meant it was working but overall the mask left my skin soft.Gonna say its not my favorite tho.Didn't notice anything that moisturizer can't do.Wouldn't recommend.
Alexander O.
Alexander O.
Seymour
 This is a really good product I would recommend anyone and everyone to buy it it makes your face so much softer it cleanses it and it just makes you feel great packaging comes night sleep tight and sealed  and some people  have asked me if I would buy it again and I said yes because I'm in love with this product
Merima B.
Merima B.
I love these masks, they help me think that I'm cleaning or helping my face. They do leave my face refreshed, but not really sure if they help so much. They are not expensive at all, so I keep buying them because I enjoy putting them on and relaxing. It's a nice cheap spa treatment for the face at home that's affordable and relaxing.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
This was definitely an interesting product. Very sticky. It was cold and it was hard as heck to get it off your face once you've put it on. I don't really know much about this brand but I do know that it was very cheap and I needed something for my face at the time.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much because it's the best Christmas present ever given to me yes every year my favorite good value walmart not pricey at not all gentle I love this product so much it's only $1.99 each good price. Yes to everyone who wants to try this
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to product ! I love this brand simply because of how inexpensive it is. Went to Walmart for one thing ended deciding that I NEEDED a mask lol. Easy packing and direct instructions on how to properly use it. I've used the Hone my and Overnight mask multiple times. Go try it out for yourself!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all their products. Who knows if they actually work, but for how cheap the brand is it's great for spa nights with the ladies. Always recommend the cheapy masks, they just make you feel good about yourself. The smell can be strong but never bad strong.
Anastaissa V.
Anastaissa V.
Cocoa, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked so good and helped smoothening my face! I loved how soft it made my skin and I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to have a smoother face and have big poors.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these because they're inexpensive and I can always find them in stores. All the masks are great and don't irritate my skin and leave it feeling smooth and clean