BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Dayami H.
Dayami H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these masks! The whole process of applying them feels relaxing to me. .. they go on smooth and always smell great. once you wash them off your skin feels AND looks great!
Dalida D.
Dalida D.
At first when I opened it one thing I didn't like was how difficult it was to get all the product out without getting my hands messy..it did have a strong smell..After applying it,I felt my face burning.I don't really know if that meant it was working but overall the mask left my skin soft.Gonna say its not my favorite tho.Didn't notice anything that moisturizer can't do.Wouldn't recommend.
Merima B.
Merima B.
I love these masks, they help me think that I'm cleaning or helping my face. They do leave my face refreshed, but not really sure if they help so much. They are not expensive at all, so I keep buying them because I enjoy putting them on and relaxing. It's a nice cheap spa treatment for the face at home that's affordable and relaxing.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
This was definitely an interesting product. Very sticky. It was cold and it was hard as heck to get it off your face once you've put it on. I don't really know much about this brand but I do know that it was very cheap and I needed something for my face at the time.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to product ! I love this brand simply because of how inexpensive it is. Went to Walmart for one thing ended deciding that I NEEDED a mask lol. Easy packing and direct instructions on how to properly use it. I've used the Hone my and Overnight mask multiple times. Go try it out for yourself!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these because they're inexpensive and I can always find them in stores. All the masks are great and don't irritate my skin and leave it feeling smooth and clean
Porfy M.
Porfy M.
Wichita Falls
This mask left my face feeling very soft to the touch without drying it out like other products. Put it on after cleaning my face and was wonderful.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
California, MO
I really liked how this mask made my face soft, supple.  It was easy to use, which is a plus for me.  It works well for my teenage daughter also.
sarah R.
sarah R.
Monroe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't smell good and didn't see much change in my skin at all... disappointed !! Ughhhhhhhhhh
Ashton N.
Ashton N.
This mask is hydrating for me. It is also fun to apply. This mask also makes my skin fairly soft after I remove it, so that is a plus too. I like the peeping masks they carry better, but this one is the same quality just a little messier.