BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Prepare your skin for a truly incredible, fresh pulped and juiced, deep cleansing journey. We’ve infused Mediterranean Clay with suitably spicy Cinnamon and pulped Pomegranates to protect. This juicy boost will captivate your skin and senses. Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. .

Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque

Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i like the face masks from this brand theyre conveniently located at the drug store and work well theyre nice for just chillaxin on a girls night in" in 11 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary sample of the red clay mask in my Maple VoxBox. I have very sensitive skin, so I'm always a little worried about trying new face products. First things that hits you when you open the packet is the amazing smell, I cant even describe the beautiful fruity aromas. The mask itself doesn't drip and is incredible easy to put on and remove after. The crusty dry feeling that most mask have after a few minutes never appear with this product and upon washing away the excess clay I found my skin to be incredible soft and radiant looking with absolutely no breakout. I will most definitely be purchasing this product on my own. " in 10 reviews
  • "After putting it on my face (which was really interesting for me because I felt like I was wearing, well, a mask) I followed instructions and in the end my face felt SO amazingly soft." in 9 reviews
  • "I relaxed for 10-15 minutes, and once I was ready to remove the mask I massaged my face just like the package indicated, removed the mask, and rinsed." in 7 reviews
  • "Makes your skin feel fresh and clean I would recommend this to my friends and family and anyone that is thinking of trying this you should" in 5 reviews
Indianapolis
I’ve used these products as a fun masque for girls nights. I don’t like the desert ones, but this one helped control oil and clear out my pores. I was overall impressed with the masque and would recommend it to others.
3572 Prescott loop lakeland
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this brand & all their face masks. This one was especially lovely & my face felt so clean & after it. Easy to apply & remove, smells really nice too! If you haven't tried this one yet I recommend it.
Mount Morris, MI
Amazing! The best thing about these packets is the price! They are sooo cheap and because it comes in a pack, you can use a different one everyday instead of buying a tube of it. The second best thing is you can get them anywhere! Walmart, ULTA, Walgreens and etc. So you never have to look to far for this product and it always gets the job done.
Tampa, FL
This made my skin really soft and smooth I would say I wish it was packaged differently just because it's hard to get all the product out other then that it's great. I always buy these since they are so inexpensive and easy to pick up. The mud mask have always been a fav of mine.
Rocky Mount
I like the smell and it was easy to smooth on.  It was kind of difficult to rinse off. The package was attractive and eye catching. It did not cost too much and it definitely did what it was supposed to.
I recently received this mask compliments of Influenster in my Violet VoxBox.

I'd never used a fabric mud mask before, so I really didn't know what to expect. While it was less messy than applying a traditional mask, it didn't conform well to my face. It might work well with different shaped faces, but it was way too big for mine. I also wasn't able to wear my glasses since the mask never dried (I'm usually able to put my glasses back on after a minute with a traditional mud mask). That made it difficult to multitask for the 10-15 minutes the mask was on.

This mask had a nice scent. Although I wasn't a fan of the cinnamon at first, I got used to it quickly. The mask had a cool, invigorating feeling and was very soothing.

After 15 minutes, I rinsed my face. Even after thoroughly scrubbing, my face was still orange in spots. It did feel very smooth afterward though.

Russellville, AR
I am always a little skeptical about package face masks like this. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I worry these masks will break me out. However, this mask was so nice. It had a fresh scent and it didn't break me out at all. I felt very relaxed, and my skin felt AMAZING.
New Port Richey
Best I have ever had it is a great product and I would recommend it it's gentle and really awesome. I'm the first one out of the family to try I'm a first time user it is effective and is great I would it is recommend to others and never a doubt so tar it's
1,628 reviews
Influenster provided me with the Red Earth Clay Spa one complimentary for testing purposes in my VioletVoxBox. Be sure to set aside 10 to 15 minutes for this mask for it to really go to work. The instructions are to make sure your face is clean and free of makeup so this is the perfect mask at the end of the day. I applied the mask which was very simple and then relaxed for 15 minutes. It smelled really nice and the Red Clay is supposed to give you a deep clean and my skin after the 15 minutes felt INCREDIBLE! I could actually see the difference my pores were smaller and my skin looked RADIANT! It was so simple to do and simple is what we need but for the Montagne Jeunesse mask to be effective at this price point was unexpected
Story City, IA
This is not the best clay mask I have used but not the worst either. I am someone who really loves doing mud mask or masks in general so I am a bit picky but if you are just starting out or just need a decent clay mask go for this one!
Did anybody else find this mask too large for their face?
whittier, CA
Does this really work?
There are pictures of pomegranate on one of the clay spa products and my question is does the product smell like pomegranates? If so, I might have to get to Walmart and pick one up.
Hayward , CA
Is this a beneficial face mask? If so how often should you use it?
Mansfield, MA
Did anyone else's face have slight red blotches?

Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email