Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque
Prepare your skin for a truly incredible, fresh pulped and juiced, deep cleansing journey. We’ve infused Mediterranean Clay with suitably spicy Cinnamon and pulped Pomegranates to protect. This juicy boost will captivate your skin and senses. Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. .see more...
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "i like the face masks from this brand theyre conveniently located at the drug store and work well theyre nice for just chillaxin on a girls night in" in 11 reviews
- "After putting it on my face (which was really interesting for me because I felt like I was wearing, well, a mask) I followed instructions and in the end my face felt SO amazingly soft." in 9 reviews
- "I relaxed for 10-15 minutes, and once I was ready to remove the mask I massaged my face just like the package indicated, removed the mask, and rinsed." in 7 reviews
- "another wonderful mask..i love these they dont make me break out or make my freckles come out brighter..this is a great product!" in 5 reviews
- "Makes your skin feel fresh and clean I would recommend this to my friends and family and anyone that is thinking of trying this you should" in 5 reviews
I'd never used a fabric mud mask before, so I really didn't know what to expect. While it was less messy than applying a traditional mask, it didn't conform well to my face. It might work well with different shaped faces, but it was way too big for mine. I also wasn't able to wear my glasses since the mask never dried (I'm usually able to put my glasses back on after a minute with a traditional mud mask). That made it difficult to multitask for the 10-15 minutes the mask was on.
This mask had a nice scent. Although I wasn't a fan of the cinnamon at first, I got used to it quickly. The mask had a cool, invigorating feeling and was very soothing.
After 15 minutes, I rinsed my face. Even after thoroughly scrubbing, my face was still orange in spots. It did feel very smooth afterward though.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos