BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Prepare your skin for a truly incredible, fresh pulped and juiced, deep cleansing journey. We’ve infused Mediterranean Clay with suitably spicy Cinnamon and pulped Pomegranates to protect. This juicy boost will captivate your skin and senses. Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. .

• How well does this work? 1 Answers
  • Does this really work? 3 Answers
  • Is this a beneficial face mask? If so how often should you use it? 2 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque
  • "i like the face masks from this brand theyre conveniently located at the drug store and work well theyre nice for just chillaxin on a girls night in" in 11 reviews
  • "i had been looking and searching for a nice facial clay mask for sensitive skin and this was actually really nice to my skin." in 9 reviews
  • "After putting it on my face (which was really interesting for me because I felt like I was wearing, well, a mask) I followed instructions and in the end my face felt SO amazingly soft." in 9 reviews
  • "I relaxed for 10-15 minutes, and once I was ready to remove the mask I massaged my face just like the package indicated, removed the mask, and rinsed." in 7 reviews
  • "Makes your skin feel fresh and clean I would recommend this to my friends and family and anyone that is thinking of trying this you should" in 5 reviews
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love wearing it. It takes out all the excess oil on my face (I have very oily skin) and it makes my skin afterwards feel so smooth, soft, fresh, and amazing! Highly recommend it! I've used Montagne Jeunesse for years and years and it is because they are amazing. Good value although they have been going up in price over the last few years.
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! The best thing about these packets is the price! They are sooo cheap and because it comes in a pack, you can use a different one everyday instead of buying a tube of it. The second best thing is you can get them anywhere! Walmart, ULTA, Walgreens and etc. So you never have to look to far for this product and it always gets the job done.
Chantal E.
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my skin really soft and smooth I would say I wish it was packaged differently just because it's hard to get all the product out other then that it's great. I always buy these since they are so inexpensive and easy to pick up. The mud mask have always been a fav of mine.
Nevaeh V.
Nevaeh V.
New Port Richey
Best I have ever had it is a great product and I would recommend it it's gentle and really awesome. I'm the first one out of the family to try I'm a first time user it is effective and is great I would it is recommend to others and never a doubt so tar it's
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
I got this mask thinking it would be good for a nice detox and it honestly didn't do much for my face at all. It is a dollar after all so I guess you get what you pay for in this situation.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kept my skin under control as my pores become extremely clogged in the humid weather. But it wasn't drying at all which made my skin finally have balance. I loved it! Especially if youre oily its Worth a try.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way your face feels after the mask is off . it gives you a real clean feeling. I wish they had more kinds so I can try them out with my skin. thank you for this product
Amber F.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
I love trying out different kinds of face masks. This face mask is one of my favorites.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these masks. they work well for the price and all smell good. They are a great inexpensive pampering treat.
Kera M.
Kera M.
Birmingham, AL
I was really shocked to see and feel how nice this mask was. i had been looking and searching for a nice facial clay mask for sensitive skin and this was actually really nice to my skin. it felt wonderful the next few weeks.
Alysa B.
Alysa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody else find this mask too large for their face?
Trina T.
Trina T.
There are pictures of pomegranate on one of the clay spa products and my question is does the product smell like pomegranates? If so, I might have to get to Walmart and pick one up.
Gina V.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Does this really work?
Dhaisha H.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Is this a beneficial face mask? If so how often should you use it?
Semirah D.
Semirah D.
Franklin, MA
Did anyone else's face have slight red blotches?