BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Prepare your skin for a truly incredible, fresh pulped and juiced, deep cleansing journey. We’ve infused Mediterranean Clay with suitably spicy Cinnamon and pulped Pomegranates to protect. This juicy boost will captivate your skin and senses. Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. .

Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque
  • "i like the face masks from this brand theyre conveniently located at the drug store and work well theyre nice for just chillaxin on a girls night in" in 11 reviews
  • "i had been looking and searching for a nice facial clay mask for sensitive skin and this was actually really nice to my skin." in 9 reviews
  • "After putting it on my face (which was really interesting for me because I felt like I was wearing, well, a mask) I followed instructions and in the end my face felt SO amazingly soft." in 9 reviews
  • "I relaxed for 10-15 minutes, and once I was ready to remove the mask I massaged my face just like the package indicated, removed the mask, and rinsed." in 7 reviews
  • "Makes your skin feel fresh and clean I would recommend this to my friends and family and anyone that is thinking of trying this you should" in 5 reviews
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love wearing it. It takes out all the excess oil on my face (I have very oily skin) and it makes my skin afterwards feel so smooth, soft, fresh, and amazing! Highly recommend it! I've used Montagne Jeunesse for years and years and it is because they are amazing. Good value although they have been going up in price over the last few years.
Tanisha F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Amazing! The best thing about these packets is the price! They are sooo cheap and because it comes in a pack, you can use a different one everyday instead of buying a tube of it. The second best thing is you can get them anywhere! Walmart, ULTA, Walgreens and etc. So you never have to look to far for this product and it always gets the job done.
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
This made my skin really soft and smooth I would say I wish it was packaged differently just because it's hard to get all the product out other then that it's great. I always buy these since they are so inexpensive and easy to pick up. The mud mask have always been a fav of mine.
Allison H.
I recently received this mask compliments of Influenster in my Violet VoxBox.

I'd never used a fabric mud mask before, so I really didn't know what to expect. While it was less messy than applying a traditional mask, it didn't conform well to my face. It might work well with different shaped faces, but it was way too big for mine. I also wasn't able to wear my glasses since the mask never dried (I'm usually able to put my glasses back on after a minute with a traditional mud mask). That made it difficult to multitask for the 10-15 minutes the mask was on.

This mask had a nice scent. Although I wasn't a fan of the cinnamon at first, I got used to it quickly. The mask had a cool, invigorating feeling and was very soothing.

After 15 minutes, I rinsed my face. Even after thoroughly scrubbing, my face was still orange in spots. It did feel very smooth afterward though.

Nevaeh V.
New Port Richey
Best I have ever had it is a great product and I would recommend it it's gentle and really awesome. I'm the first one out of the family to try I'm a first time user it is effective and is great I would it is recommend to others and never a doubt so tar it's
Anna H.
Influenster provided me with the Red Earth Clay Spa one complimentary for testing purposes in my VioletVoxBox. Be sure to set aside 10 to 15 minutes for this mask for it to really go to work. The instructions are to make sure your face is clean and free of makeup so this is the perfect mask at the end of the day. I applied the mask which was very simple and then relaxed for 15 minutes. It smelled really nice and the Red Clay is supposed to give you a deep clean and my skin after the 15 minutes felt INCREDIBLE! I could actually see the difference my pores were smaller and my skin looked RADIANT! It was so simple to do and simple is what we need but for the Montagne Jeunesse mask to be effective at this price point was unexpected
Andrea T.
I got this mask thinking it would be good for a nice detox and it honestly didn't do much for my face at all. It is a dollar after all so I guess you get what you pay for in this situation.
Ivelizz G.
I love the cool feeling I felt on my face, and how easy it is to use. I found the mask to be a bit large, but that’s okay since I smoothd out the mask to make it fit. It was a bit messy, but only on my fingers which is expected of every mask whether it’s a cloth, or from a tube. I just washed my hands that’s it! I relaxed for 10-15 minutes, and once I was ready to remove the mask I massaged my face just like the package indicated, removed the mask, and rinsed.

My face was so soft, and smooth. I did not have to use any moisturizer! I love this mask, and I can’t wait to purchase a couple more. The Montagne Jeunesse Clay Masks are very affordable too! At my local Kmart they cost $1.49, I can’t wait to try their chocolate mud mask! I recommend these masks, and I’m grateful to have been able to try them from Influenster.
Arianna R.
This kept my skin under control as my pores become extremely clogged in the humid weather. But it wasn't drying at all which made my skin finally have balance. I loved it! Especially if youre oily its Worth a try.
Crystal G.
Jackson, MS
I love the way your face feels after the mask is off . it gives you a real clean feeling. I wish they had more kinds so I can try them out with my skin. thank you for this product
Alysa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anybody else find this mask too large for their face?
Trina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are pictures of pomegranate on one of the clay spa products and my question is does the product smell like pomegranates? If so, I might have to get to Walmart and pick one up.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Does this really work?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Is this a beneficial face mask? If so how often should you use it?
Semirah D.
Franklin, MA
Did anyone else's face have slight red blotches?