BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Prepare your skin for a truly incredible, fresh pulped and juiced, deep cleansing journey. We’ve infused Mediterranean Clay with suitably spicy Cinnamon and pulped Pomegranates to protect. This juicy boost will captivate your skin and senses. Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. .

Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa Masque
  • "i like the face masks from this brand theyre conveniently located at the drug store and work well theyre nice for just chillaxin on a girls night in" in 11 reviews
  • "I received a complimentary sample of the red clay mask in my Maple VoxBox. I have very sensitive skin, so I'm always a little worried about trying new face products. First things that hits you when you open the packet is the amazing smell, I cant even describe the beautiful fruity aromas. The mask itself doesn't drip and is incredible easy to put on and remove after. The crusty dry feeling that most mask have after a few minutes never appear with this product and upon washing away the excess clay I found my skin to be incredible soft and radiant looking with absolutely no breakout. I will most definitely be purchasing this product on my own. " in 10 reviews
  • "After putting it on my face (which was really interesting for me because I felt like I was wearing, well, a mask) I followed instructions and in the end my face felt SO amazingly soft." in 9 reviews
  • "I relaxed for 10-15 minutes, and once I was ready to remove the mask I massaged my face just like the package indicated, removed the mask, and rinsed." in 7 reviews
  • "Makes your skin feel fresh and clean I would recommend this to my friends and family and anyone that is thinking of trying this you should" in 5 reviews
Kara J.
Russellville, AR
I am always a little skeptical about package face masks like this. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I worry these masks will break me out. However, this mask was so nice. It had a fresh scent and it didn't break me out at all. I felt very relaxed, and my skin felt AMAZING.
Lashanda P.
Rocky Mount
I like the smell and it was easy to smooth on.  It was kind of difficult to rinse off. The package was attractive and eye catching. It did not cost too much and it definitely did what it was supposed to.
Lee Ann J.
Indianapolis, IN
It dried out my skin too much. Could’ve been the wrong formula for me. The texture is a little rough for my exfoliation likes. Good value, affordable for everyone. I would recommend to someone with extra oily skin.
irma h.
st. louis
I really love this face mask. It helped my skin a lot and I really do want to use this product again. I think everyone should at least try this product once. I know you will love it. The results were amazing!!
Lindsay G.
Grass Valley CA
I love these masks, you can purchase them relatively inexpensively at the local drugstore so it's affordable to try many different masks. This one in particular was deep cleaning without over drying.
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
These aren’t my favorite masks for me. There’s something in the ingredients that breaks me out and sometimes gives me hives. The packaging is messy and the graphics are kind of old-fashioned, but not in a good way. I wouldn’t recommend.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. This feels rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
mander m.
Botanical and a different but amazing way to experience facials. Love how easy it is to use, this, less mess and all together a fun way to get myself and my lady friends together for a little bonding.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
Amazing! The best thing about these packets is the price! They are sooo cheap and because it comes in a pack, you can use a different one everyday instead of buying a tube of it. The second best thing is you can get them anywhere! Walmart, ULTA, Walgreens and etc. So you never have to look to far for this product and it always gets the job done.
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
This made my skin really soft and smooth I would say I wish it was packaged differently just because it's hard to get all the product out other then that it's great. I always buy these since they are so inexpensive and easy to pick up. The mud mask have always been a fav of mine.
Alysa B.
Did anybody else find this mask too large for their face?
Trina S.
There are pictures of pomegranate on one of the clay spa products and my question is does the product smell like pomegranates? If so, I might have to get to Walmart and pick one up.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Does this really work?
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Is this a beneficial face mask? If so how often should you use it?
Semirah D.
Franklin, MA
Did anyone else's face have slight red blotches?