BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

府 鵜.
I use this this product for my husband he seem to like it a lot! He has really sensitive skin and easy breaks out. Throughout the day he seems to get very oily. I wouldn't say that this product is the best but it's nice to just use when you guys want to have a spa day and relax together. It didn't really help degrease him and it was gentle on his skin and very easy to use. He didn't break out after using it But it's doesn't fully degrease your face depends on how oily your skin gets.
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
So though I am a woman, I used this for myself because I have excessively oily skin. This did absolutely NOTHING. the only reason it has one start is because it was cooling, and tingling. but it did not peel off good, and it did not clear any pores.
Gabriella N.
Coconut Creek
I love detox masks, after a purity in the skin, renew and become completely lighter and softer !! Super recommend, and I can not live without at least two to three times a week !!! Cleans pores, for those who use a lot of makeup, is perfect, a deep and delicate beauty! great.
Blaire W.
Vienna , VA
My boyfriend used this once and it kinda really hurt his face but I mean it did the job so it wasn't too disappointing or anything like that I don't know if he would use it again but I think it's because guys aren't used to face masks lol
Sonia B.
Love this mask! Such a great product! Made my skin feel so soft and it's very inexpensive. It's is gentle on your Skin. It is a great product and I will definitely tell people about this product. I think it's perfect the way it is.
OLIVIA G.
SAN ANTONIO
This mask hurts taking off! But it is worth the pain!! I remove all my baby hair and still a bit painful but your skin is so smooth and clean after this mask! Removes so much dead skin
bella M.
Midwest City, OK
Very nice product , but if you have somewhat of a sensitive skin I don't think this will suit your needs , at first it feels refreshing but them it leads on to a slight burning feel
Abilene S.
I absolutely love this strawberry souffle moisturizing and purifying mask!! I have combination skin, and not all products are good for my skin (acne prone). First of, it smells amazing! Soft strawberry scent. I wanted to eat it! Lol you leave it on for a 10-15 minutes and then rinse it out your face. And you're left with deliciously yummy smelling soft like silk skin! I loved it very much, downfall for me is, its not available where I am located so I have to order online. Definitely worth your $ and worth to try!
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
By far my favorite facial mask products, other than my homemade ones. Super inexpensive usually only $1-$3 at Kmart, Walmart, Target, etc. I prefer the peel off because even if you wash your makeup before hand like your supposed to, it peels off all of the extra dirt and blackheads too. If I use the wash off ones, I will usually do it right before getting in the shower at night and remove it in the shower.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I bought this mask for my fiancé a few times and I actually put it on him and took it off and it is amazing! He has sensitive skin and a lot of masks and products dry and irritate his skin. But this works great! I highly recommend! & it is very cheap too! :) it made his skin so clean and soft! He actually was just talking about me getting him another one soon :)
Randii B.
Knoxville, TN
What Is Your favorite Facial Mask?
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
Does this work better then the charcoal masks out there?
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
Anyone know why this is marketed towards men?! I almost didn't buy it until I realized, why the heck couldn't I use it?