BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #96 in Facial Peels

Abilene S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this strawberry souffle moisturizing and purifying mask!! I have combination skin, and not all products are good for my skin (acne prone). First of, it smells amazing! Soft strawberry scent. I wanted to eat it! Lol you leave it on for a 10-15 minutes and then rinse it out your face. And you're left with deliciously yummy smelling soft like silk skin! I loved it very much, downfall for me is, its not available where I am located so I have to order online. Definitely worth your $ and worth to try!
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite facial mask products, other than my homemade ones. Super inexpensive usually only $1-$3 at Kmart, Walmart, Target, etc. I prefer the peel off because even if you wash your makeup before hand like your supposed to, it peels off all of the extra dirt and blackheads too. If I use the wash off ones, I will usually do it right before getting in the shower at night and remove it in the shower.
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Would definitely buy again. very affordable and found everywhere such as walmart and walgreens, any store really. I am a repeat user and have always used this brand. Very effective for break outs or dry skin. I recommend for any person looking to rejuvinate skin.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always loved using this and I got one for my husband. He's a diesel mechanic so his pores are filled with grease and just crap. It helps make his face look more "clean" lol plus he likes to peel it off.
Fauni D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got this mask for my boyfriend and he loved it! He uses it occasionally and he says it moisturizes his face really nice
Melissa H.
Pensacola, FL
Love how my face feels after using these products. It makes my face feel so fresh, clean, and rejuvenated.
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Montaigne jeunesse peel off detox and degrease masque for men works for my husband he loves it
Kayla H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible! It burns so bad do not waste your money on this product! And the smell is horrid
府 鵜.
San Bernardino
I use this this product for my husband he seem to like it a lot! He has really sensitive skin and easy breaks out. Throughout the day he seems to get very oily. I wouldn't say that this product is the best but it's nice to just use when you guys want to have a spa day and relax together. It didn't really help degrease him and it was gentle on his skin and very easy to use. He didn't break out after using it But it's doesn't fully degrease your face depends on how oily your skin gets.
Yolanda C.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So though I am a woman, I used this for myself because I have excessively oily skin. This did absolutely NOTHING. the only reason it has one start is because it was cooling, and tingling. but it did not peel off good, and it did not clear any pores.
Randii B.
Knoxville, TN
What Is Your favorite Facial Mask?
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know why this is marketed towards men?! I almost didn't buy it until I realized, why the heck couldn't I use it?
Melissa D.
Casselman , AK
Does this work better then the charcoal masks out there?