BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE #56 in Facial Peels

Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Masque Pomegranate & Passion Flower.
Pulped pomegranate.
Deep cleanse, purify and protect!
Peels off easily.
10 ml e 0.3 fl oz. see more...

Becca S.
Princeton, NJ
The price for this mask is fantastic, seeing as it is a one-time use.

Didn't enjoy the application process. The masque is super sticky and getting it out of the packet is a bit of a pain; overall, not pleasant.

Contrary to most reviews I've seen here, I found that this masque peeled fantastically until I got to the parts of my face that I definitely put too much of the masque on. If you apply this masque evenly, I can't imagine that it wouldn't peel off well.

Left my face feeling nice and soft, especially for the cost. Nothing outstanding, but pleasant overall.
Krystal H.
Enfield, CT
So I tried out this product foe the first time with a friend one night and it didn't quite meet our expectations. There weren't very clear instructions or tips of where the mask was safe to go and where not to place it. Also, there should be a better warning label because this mask also turned my face kind of red afterwards for about a day or so. The mask was difficult to peel off fully and had to scrub any bits that got in my hair. However, it had a pleasant scent and my face did feel refreshed after.
Jade W.
First off i love it so much because it is a peel off. And well it is a pretty cheap mask that work pretty good. I think i got it for a dollar or less at walmart. And yeah for me they work pretty well for its low price. So if your looking for a cheap good working ( peel off) mask this and their others are the one(s). This could be especially fun for a big all girls sleep over.
Rachel D.
De Pere, WI
Overall the mask is cheap but doesn't work well for me. It makes my face soft but makes it more oily. When I try to peel it off while there are some big sections it mostly comes off in little shreds. Then when I washed my face off with water after to make sure it was all off my face turned slimy. Do not recommend, save your money and go for something better.
Arwa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CAN I JUST SAY BEST PRICE EVER?! forget the mask quality, it is so cheap. all masks should be like this especially for a one time deal. As far as effects, it was alright. I mean Karuna and Dr. Jart's are obviously my favorites, but hey this thing is great for a stay at home spa treatment.
Cynthia V.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this line! Their peel-off masks are really cool, specially since there are times I can see instantly how they make my skin very smooth. I've purchased many times, and pomegranate is one of my faves. I'd definitely recommend as a quick and inexpensive buy :)
Madelaine M.
Tamara N.
This masque feels great and smells just as good. The peel off feature is really cool and it actually works. Once it dries it can be peeled out quite easily and you're left with a really smooth face.
Smells really delicious and easy to apply but I have very sensitive skin and it caused me to break it. Would probably be a good product for those with less sensitive skin
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not too crazy about this mask not for any particular reason other then I don't like the smell. It does make my face smooth, but I don't think it does much else.