Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask

by Montagne Jeunesse

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask!
Product Highlights
“...nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. ” in 5 reviews
Orrell, Wigan
I love the scent! One of my favourite combinations. I bough this from Bodycare and the first time I used it it left my skin beautifully soft and noticeably brighter. I wanted to eat it and it gave me serious cravings for mint chocolate chip ice cream. The colour is nice and bright with little chips mixed in
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
I think this is really great if you have acne prone skin. All of these mask you can get a good two to three uses out of it. I usually buy these whenever I see them in any shop. I find this one has always been good to me. It smells great and if I'm having some trouble with my skin, this helps to some things down
It’s smell wery nice. Scent wasn’t too strong or too sweet. That mask was smoothing. Easy wash off. Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask is good when I think that product is cheap. I use that three times so it was lasting. Of course I recommend this product others to buy.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Oxford Terrace , Gloucester
Who doesn't love it when your face care is scented of food?! Once again these leave your face feeling so soft! Not sticky at all and a nice treat if you're having a girly night in. They're so cheap as well so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
this one smells amazing and is tingly/cooling on the skin. it's extremely refreshing and my skin feels softer after using. love how inexpensive and easy this brand of masks are you can normally pick them up for a £1 or less when they're on offer.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness
Bellshill
Smells nice, very affordable, left my skin refreshed , easy to apply to my skin , moisturised my skin, gentle on my skin, I like the tingle , I will use this face mask again, I would buy this face mask again
swindon
Leaves skin feeling soft. I dislike how it is a one time use product as I prefer to get multiple uses meaning more for your money- for example the Face mask pots from Lush.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
Greater Manchester
Lovely smelling mask, leaves skin feeling fresh, cleansed and revitalised. It's a mask that dries up which I prefer to use a damp cloth with warm water to take off.
Combination / Acne, Scarring
Newcastle upon Tyne
This face mask left my skin feeling refreshed, however, when first applied my skin did feel as though it was stinging, however, this subsided very quickly.
The smell of this mask is really yummy. I really liked the effect on the skin, my skin was feeling really clean but not in a harsh way.