Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask
  • "I liked smell very much (chocolate mint) , texture is fine, nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. " in 5 reviews
Rebecca S.
this one smells amazing and is tingly/cooling on the skin. it's extremely refreshing and my skin feels softer after using. love how inexpensive and easy this brand of masks are you can normally pick them up for a £1 or less when they're on offer.
kira s.
Bedford, Bedfordshire
all I can say about this mask is that it smells FANTASTIC. I think my favourite smell of all time is mint so this was a great mask for me, and my skin definitely felt a lot smoother and fresh after use. There’s something about mint that just makes you feeling fab afterwards!
Courtney F.
Bellshill
Smells nice, very affordable, left my skin refreshed , easy to apply to my skin , moisturised my skin, gentle on my skin, I like the tingle , I will use this face mask again, I would buy this face mask again
beth h.
swindon
Leaves skin feeling soft. I dislike how it is a one time use product as I prefer to get multiple uses meaning more for your money- for example the Face mask pots from Lush.
Marti C.
first time buying this product and i loved how it felt on my my face! super smoothe and super easy to apply! will definitely be buying again!! feels like i have brand new skin to experiment on! all in all a brilliant product, will definitely recommend!!
Bo S.
To begin, I love the smelt of it!
The substance really smoothes put on the face and tingle's but Just enouhg to enjoy iT!

The result: only the way of use and smel is the thing that is working for me... my face didnt charge or was feeling smoother...

Sorry but 2 stars!
Lisa M.
I loved this product! Smells delicious without being overpowering. I bought from my local Superdrug shop. The mask takes a while to dry so I would suggest a thin layer.  I use these masks once a week and are great for keeping my skin looking healthy and fresh.
byebye B.
I think this is really great if you have acne prone skin. All of these mask you can get a good two to three uses out of it. I usually buy these whenever I see them in any shop. I find this one has always been good to me. It smells great and if I'm having some trouble with my skin, this helps to some things down
Erin L.
Dalry road , Edinburgh
Smells amazing!! So much product in a little sachet too! And affordable, been using these since I was around 13 and 8 years later I won't even think of not recommending this brand especially not this particular mask
Lakisha J.
Smells wonderful, very relaxing and leaves the skin feeling fresh clean and rejuvenated. Would definitely try this brand again but would also like something that will actually clean the skin rather than just make it feel clean.