Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I liked smell very much (chocolate mint) , texture is fine, nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. " in 5 reviews
Marti C.
first time buying this product and i loved how it felt on my my face! super smoothe and super easy to apply! will definitely be buying again!! feels like i have brand new skin to experiment on! all in all a brilliant product, will definitely recommend!!
Bo S.
To begin, I love the smelt of it!
The substance really smoothes put on the face and tingle's but Just enouhg to enjoy iT!

The result: only the way of use and smel is the thing that is working for me... my face didnt charge or was feeling smoother...

Sorry but 2 stars!
Lisa M.
I loved this product! Smells delicious without being overpowering. I bought from my local Superdrug shop. The mask takes a while to dry so I would suggest a thin layer.  I use these masks once a week and are great for keeping my skin looking healthy and fresh.
byebye B.
I think this is really great if you have acne prone skin. All of these mask you can get a good two to three uses out of it. I usually buy these whenever I see them in any shop. I find this one has always been good to me. It smells great and if I'm having some trouble with my skin, this helps to some things down
Erin L.
Dalry road , Edinburgh
Smells amazing!! So much product in a little sachet too! And affordable, been using these since I was around 13 and 8 years later I won't even think of not recommending this brand especially not this particular mask
Lakisha J.
Smells wonderful, very relaxing and leaves the skin feeling fresh clean and rejuvenated. Would definitely try this brand again but would also like something that will actually clean the skin rather than just make it feel clean.
Agne S.
Vilnius
Sophie B.
Greater Manchester
Lovely smelling mask, leaves skin feeling fresh, cleansed and revitalised. It's a mask that dries up which I prefer to use a damp cloth with warm water to take off.
Eleanor B.
Banbury
This made my skin feel fresh and clean. However I found it hard to wash off but still really enjoy it lots 💕 Would buy again
freya d.
It smells so nice and makes your skin feel really clean and soft and it's not too expensive aswell which is really good