Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask
  • "I liked smell very much (chocolate mint) , texture is fine, nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. " in 5 reviews
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This product is amazing. It works great. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great for you..
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
This is good for sensitive skin, also smells amazing, it's not something I would race over, it's just good
Arianna B.
Detroit , MI
I simply buy this for the smell not even sure if it works. I usually buy it in the fridge before using.
Gabriela C.
Pembroke Pines
I bought this in Walmart, is a good idea but no for try this always. It’s good but isn’t the best
M K.
I liked this product. It’s smelled like chocolate and I could feel the mint on my face.
Deedra G.
So I got this scent, because I love this flavor ice cream. However, it smells exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream. It sounds nice and is nice. I wasn’t too fond of feeling like I had food on my face. But if you don’t mind that then it’s worth the buy. There is absolutely no other negatives. My skin felt fresh, smooth, and cleansed immediately. I loved how baby soft it instantly felt.
Ciera N.
This was a product I recommend but I don’t recommend it if you have sensitive skin . The product works but my skin is vey sensitive .
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
I would say what I think and any product reviews. If you love this kind of article I would do it more often. This is handy because I’ve got subscribed anglophone.This mask is so fresh on my face.Refreshing & tingly moisturizing treat.Ultra rich cocoa and Shea butter have been infused with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensity moisturizing, minty fresh cleanse. Smell so yummy you’ll b tempted To give it a lick please don’tSexy natural skincareWarring: looks and smells delicious but please don’t eat, for external we only. We prefer natural ingredients but test for irritancy before we and keep out of children. Keep away from eyes. If contact occury wash out with clean cold water straight away.We’re vegetarian and animals are your friend that why we don’t bash bunnies or add bits of animalsIt’s made in UK by montagne jeunesse.It’s $1,99 and is available all place: Walmart/drugstore, grocery, target, and sometimes winners.It’s available at Canada and USA and too UK.I love this mask, this brand I have try other mask this brand.I repurchase this product one daySo I finish my article now. I love you so much guy’s.Thank you for subscribe me, my Instagram, my blog.You can make a commentsGood bye and see you later
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Serena M.
Gragnano
I tried this product for the first time last year. It was my first montage jeunesse mask. I loved it so much that I bough it many times again. This mask purifies your skin without drying or irritating it. I absolutely recommend it to all skin types. It's so good!