Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask

by Montagne Jeunesse

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask!
Product Highlights
...nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. in 5 reviews
2 years agoGlen Allen, VA
This face masks smells good and is helpful with hydrating my skin while taking care of my pores. It’s cheap and super effective in reducing my acne and calming red marks on my face. It’s easy to put on and take off.
a year agoLos Angeles
This is one of my top moisturizers ever! I stock up on these whenever they go on sale. The smell is heavenly and it’s just amazing. I do wish they would come in pumps but the effectiveness is worth the small inconvenience of the packaging.
2 years ago
Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.
I went to get my hair dyed at my friends house and I bought one face mask and it fit on all 3 of our faces which surprised me because I didn't think it would. It felt really good on my face and had an easy removal and the smell was amazing.
4 years ago
This mask worked alright I guess. But I didn't care for the smell. I was hoping for a yummy chocolate mint smell and it didn't even really smell like chocolate mint.
a year agomangum
I love this face mask I love the way it smells and I love the way it feels on my face I’m a first time user for this and I would definitely buy this product again !!!!!!!!!! This is sooo good and it wasn’t expensive at all
3 years agoTerre Haute, IN
I use this brand in face masks often and I love them. This one isn't my favorite, but it still works well. It's super cheap and you can find the masks at places like Ulta and Walmart.
a year agoNiles
Received this as a gift it smelled nice applied smoothly nice and cool and left my skin refreshed I was happy with this product and would recommend it to a friend. Overall pleased with this.
2 years agosprimg
I was skeptical about this mask because mint and chocolate? Ew. BUT it is a really nice mask and it smells amazing! The only thing is there were little chunks in it, like it was a little old or something
2 years ago
My nostrils do a happy dance everytime i rip open one of these packs....such a pleasant smell, especially for a product that spends quality time by your nose!
a year agoSchertz , TX
This product smells delicious and works great with my skin. With other face mask brands I break out after but this one, I use it and I’m good. No breakouts.