Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I liked smell very much (chocolate mint) , texture is fine, nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. " in 5 reviews
Justine A.
1951 reviews
This mask worked alright I guess. But I didn't care for the smell. I was hoping for a yummy chocolate mint smell and it didn't even really smell like chocolate mint.
Chelsea M.
Terre Haute , IN
I use this brand in face masks often and I love them. This one isn't my favorite, but it still works well. It's super cheap and you can find the masks at places like Ulta and Walmart.
Adrienne L.
My nostrils do a happy dance everytime i rip open one of these packs....such a pleasant smell, especially for a product that spends quality time by your nose!
Kelly D.
Rosenberg, TX
I felt like it didn't do what it said it was for. It was just something that I put on my face and smelled like chocolate.but it did make my face feel smooth.
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
This mask has a wonderful refreshing feeling. Like all of their other masks, it utilizes natural ingredients and is perfect for even sensitive skin.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i have a bunch of these masks. i love the variety and i love that they are not just a one time use. u can seal them and use them atleast 3 times.
Nathalie L.
Perris, CA
Love the smell but my face felt really dry after. My face is already dry so this made it more, I recommend for people who have really oil face .
Alexis Y.
This product has good packaging but I would not buy it again. It is the stinkiest thing I have ever smelled and makes my face feel horrible.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
This mask actually smells so good I’m tempted to eat it lol! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling very soft!
Tracy M.
Terre Haute, IN
Love these face mask !! Great for stocking stuffers all my girls loved them, several different ones to choose from ! Great for the price