Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Justine A.
Justine A.
This mask worked alright I guess. But I didn't care for the smell. I was hoping for a yummy chocolate mint smell and it didn't even really smell like chocolate mint.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
This is good for sensitive skin, also smells amazing, it's not something I would race over, it's just good
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This product is amazing. It works great. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great for you..
Bo S.
Bo S.
To begin, I love the smelt of it!
The substance really smoothes put on the face and tingle's but Just enouhg to enjoy iT!

The result: only the way of use and smel is the thing that is working for me... my face didnt charge or was feeling smoother...

Sorry but 2 stars!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I loved this product! Smells delicious without being overpowering. I bought from my local Superdrug shop. The mask takes a while to dry so I would suggest a thin layer.  I use these masks once a week and are great for keeping my skin looking healthy and fresh.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Smells amazing!! So much product in a little sachet too! And affordable, been using these since I was around 13 and 8 years later I won't even think of not recommending this brand especially not this particular mask
Lakisha J.
Lakisha J.
Smells wonderful, very relaxing and leaves the skin feeling fresh clean and rejuvenated. Would definitely try this brand again but would also like something that will actually clean the skin rather than just make it feel clean.
Agne S.
Agne S.
Vilnius
I liked smell very much (chocolate mint) , texture is fine, nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Greater Manchester
Lovely smelling mask, leaves skin feeling fresh, cleansed and revitalised. It's a mask that dries up which I prefer to use a damp cloth with warm water to take off.
Loredana M.
Loredana M.
Venaria Reale
I really liked this mask. It's really gentle and it leaves the skin soft and smooth. I love the scent of it!