Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Kelly D.
Rosenberg, TX
I felt like it didn't do what it said it was for. It was just something that I put on my face and smelled like chocolate.but it did make my face feel smooth.
Julie Ann K.
Denton, TX
This mask has a wonderful refreshing feeling. Like all of their other masks, it utilizes natural ingredients and is perfect for even sensitive skin.
Alexis Y.
This product has good packaging but I would not buy it again. It is the stinkiest thing I have ever smelled and makes my face feel horrible.
Tracy M.
Terre Haute, IN
Love these face mask !! Great for stocking stuffers all my girls loved them, several different ones to choose from ! Great for the price
candice m.
Lynn, MA
This product is amazing!! Not only did it make my face feel amazing but my boyfriend wouldn't stop saying how good I smelled!
Vanessa C.
Orlando, FL
It real great product I love it I bought mine in the Walmart I recommended it to everyone it let ur face fresh and minty
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
These masks are affordable and they are supper nice! They do what they came to and they are supper nice on the skin.
Khandie W.
Jamaica, NY
You can definitely feel the mint and actually fell it doing it’s job as soon as it touches your skin! Love it!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This product is amazing. It works great. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great for you..
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
This is good for sensitive skin, also smells amazing, it's not something I would race over, it's just good