Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It works great. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great for you..
Liz H.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for sensitive skin, also smells amazing, it's not something I would race over, it's just good
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask worked alright I guess. But I didn't care for the smell. I was hoping for a yummy chocolate mint smell and it didn't even really smell like chocolate mint.
Tania B.
Rivière-du-Loup
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would say what I think and any product reviews. If you love this kind of article I would do it more often. This is handy because I’ve got subscribed anglophone.This mask is so fresh on my face.Refreshing & tingly moisturizing treat.Ultra rich cocoa and Shea butter have been infused with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensity moisturizing, minty fresh cleanse. Smell so yummy you’ll b tempted To give it a lick please don’tSexy natural skincareWarring: looks and smells delicious but please don’t eat, for external we only. We prefer natural ingredients but test for irritancy before we and keep out of children. Keep away from eyes. If contact occury wash out with clean cold water straight away.We’re vegetarian and animals are your friend that why we don’t bash bunnies or add bits of animalsIt’s made in UK by montagne jeunesse.It’s $1,99 and is available all place: Walmart/drugstore, grocery, target, and sometimes winners.It’s available at Canada and USA and too UK.I love this mask, this brand I have try other mask this brand.I repurchase this product one daySo I finish my article now. I love you so much guy’s.Thank you for subscribe me, my Instagram, my blog.You can make a commentsGood bye and see you later
Bo S.
To begin, I love the smelt of it!
The substance really smoothes put on the face and tingle's but Just enouhg to enjoy iT!

The result: only the way of use and smel is the thing that is working for me... my face didnt charge or was feeling smoother...

Sorry but 2 stars!
Lisa M.
I loved this product! Smells delicious without being overpowering. I bought from my local Superdrug shop. The mask takes a while to dry so I would suggest a thin layer.  I use these masks once a week and are great for keeping my skin looking healthy and fresh.
Erin L.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing!! So much product in a little sachet too! And affordable, been using these since I was around 13 and 8 years later I won't even think of not recommending this brand especially not this particular mask
Lakisha J.
Smells wonderful, very relaxing and leaves the skin feeling fresh clean and rejuvenated. Would definitely try this brand again but would also like something that will actually clean the skin rather than just make it feel clean.
Sophie B.
Greater Manchester
Lovely smelling mask, leaves skin feeling fresh, cleansed and revitalised. It's a mask that dries up which I prefer to use a damp cloth with warm water to take off.
freya d.
It smells so nice and makes your skin feel really clean and soft and it's not too expensive aswell which is really good