Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask
  • "I liked smell very much (chocolate mint) , texture is fine, nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. " in 5 reviews
April H.
Quartzsite
Who doesn't want to shoot and taken with a Margarita, listening to great music while smelling a Montagne Jeunesse white chocolate Mousse masque ladies?? Pick me, I have one on my bathroom counter right now calling my name.
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I though that the idea of this mask is very cute who would think to put mint chocolate on your face? I was a little disappointed in this product because once it came time to rise I had a very light yellow color on my face, that over time went away.
ash m.
sprimg
I was skeptical about this mask because mint and chocolate? Ew. BUT it is a really nice mask and it smells amazing! The only thing is there were little chunks in it, like it was a little old or something
Megan C.
I went to get my hair dyed at my friends house and I bought one face mask and it fit on all 3 of our faces which surprised me because I didn't think it would. It felt really good on my face and had an easy removal and the smell was amazing.
Marianna P.
katy
This mask was a gift from one of my friends and I was not disappointed. It was very gentle on my skin and it met my expectations. After my first use it left my skin with a very fresh feeling. The only downside I would say would be the smell Im personally bit a fan of the mint chocolate smell.
Stefanie M.
Niles
Received this as a gift it smelled nice applied smoothly nice and cool and left my skin refreshed I was happy with this product and would recommend it to a friend. Overall pleased with this.
Haley J.
This line of face masks are my absolute favorite over all other drugstore masks! They are cheap and effective! The mint in this particular mask was somewhat strong but worked great!
Monica A.
Los Angeles
This is one of my top moisturizers ever! I stock up on these whenever they go on sale. The smell is heavenly and it’s just amazing. I do wish they would come in pumps but the effectiveness is worth the small inconvenience of the packaging.
Giana C.
Portage
It smells great and makes you want to eat it. It goes on smoothly and you can even put it on your neck and chest too. The value is cheap you can pick them up for a little over a dollar at most stores maybe even a couple of dollars. It is gentle on the skin and takes a little bit to wash off, but otherwise good for its price. It makes your skin nice and soft and it feels clean too, it doesn't even need to be moisturized afterwards either.
gloria o.
Kissimmee, FL
Using this mask is more than just trying to clean and liven up your face, it's an escape. If you like mint chocolate then this mask makes you feel like you're at a spa. It's scent is soothing and the formula is soothing on your face as well. My skin always feels clean and so hydrated after use. It has also never broken me out. Definitely recommend.