Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Giana C.
Giana C.
Portage
It smells great and makes you want to eat it. It goes on smoothly and you can even put it on your neck and chest too. The value is cheap you can pick them up for a little over a dollar at most stores maybe even a couple of dollars. It is gentle on the skin and takes a little bit to wash off, but otherwise good for its price. It makes your skin nice and soft and it feels clean too, it doesn't even need to be moisturized afterwards either.
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
Using this mask is more than just trying to clean and liven up your face, it's an escape. If you like mint chocolate then this mask makes you feel like you're at a spa. It's scent is soothing and the formula is soothing on your face as well. My skin always feels clean and so hydrated after use. It has also never broken me out. Definitely recommend.
Megan C.
Megan C.
I went to get my hair dyed at my friends house and I bought one face mask and it fit on all 3 of our faces which surprised me because I didn't think it would. It felt really good on my face and had an easy removal and the smell was amazing.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Terre Haute , IN
I use this brand in face masks often and I love them. This one isn't my favorite, but it still works well. It's super cheap and you can find the masks at places like Ulta and Walmart.
Molly K.
Molly K.
Great mask, especially for the price. Wish it came in combo packs. Very hydrating and healing. Would repurchase as it was good for acne and dry skin (and for students haha)! I'll have to try more from this brand and more masks to see the longterm effects.
candice m.
candice m.
Lynn, MA
This product is amazing!! Not only did it make my face feel amazing but my boyfriend wouldn't stop saying how good I smelled!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Terre Haute, IN
Love these face mask !! Great for stocking stuffers all my girls loved them, several different ones to choose from ! Great for the price
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
This product has good packaging but I would not buy it again. It is the stinkiest thing I have ever smelled and makes my face feel horrible.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Orlando, FL
It real great product I love it I bought mine in the Walmart I recommended it to everyone it let ur face fresh and minty
Jewels B.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
These masks are affordable and they are supper nice! They do what they came to and they are supper nice on the skin.