Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask

by Montagne Jeunesse

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask!
Product Highlights
“...nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. ” in reviews
Quartzsite
Who doesn't want to shoot and taken with a Margarita, listening to great music while smelling a Montagne Jeunesse white chocolate Mousse masque ladies?? Pick me, I have one on my bathroom counter right now calling my name.
This line of face masks are my absolute favorite over all other drugstore masks! They are cheap and effective! The mint in this particular mask was somewhat strong but worked great!
Portage
It smells great and makes you want to eat it. It goes on smoothly and you can even put it on your neck and chest too. The value is cheap you can pick them up for a little over a dollar at most stores maybe even a couple of dollars. It is gentle on the skin and takes a little bit to wash off, but otherwise good for its price. It makes your skin nice and soft and it feels clean too, it doesn't even need to be moisturized afterwards either.
Kissimmee, FL
Using this mask is more than just trying to clean and liven up your face, it's an escape. If you like mint chocolate then this mask makes you feel like you're at a spa. It's scent is soothing and the formula is soothing on your face as well. My skin always feels clean and so hydrated after use. It has also never broken me out. Definitely recommend.
So I got this scent, because I love this flavor ice cream. However, it smells exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream. It sounds nice and is nice. I wasn’t too fond of feeling like I had food on my face. But if you don’t mind that then it’s worth the buy. There is absolutely no other negatives. My skin felt fresh, smooth, and cleansed immediately. I loved how baby soft it instantly felt.
katy
This mask was a gift from one of my friends and I was not disappointed. It was very gentle on my skin and it met my expectations. After my first use it left my skin with a very fresh feeling. The only downside I would say would be the smell Im personally bit a fan of the mint chocolate smell.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Fun face mask to use with my toddler daughter. She loves anything chocolate mint. We use these mask to have a girls night while watching movies. Cleans my skin and leaves it smooth and it's not to harsh on my daughter's delicate skin.
East Brunswick
I though that the idea of this mask is very cute who would think to put mint chocolate on your face? I was a little disappointed in this product because once it came time to rise I had a very light yellow color on my face, that over time went away.
Belleville, NJ
I liked this mask a lot. It’s a good price and it is good quality. It worked well for my skin type and made my skin clear and clean and refreshed. It smelled amazing and it felt refreshing. Loved it.
Great mask, especially for the price. Wish it came in combo packs. Very hydrating and healing. Would repurchase as it was good for acne and dry skin (and for students haha)! I'll have to try more from this brand and more masks to see the longterm effects.

Looking for your answer?