Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Tania B.Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask uploaded by Megan C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Mint Choc Chip Mask - Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask combines ultra-rich cocoa and Shea butters with peppermint oil and crushed cocoa beans to offer skin an intensely moisturizing, tingly minty fresh cleanse.(0.5 oz.) - Mint Choc Chip Mask see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Mint Choc Chip Mask
  • "I liked smell very much (chocolate mint) , texture is fine, nothing bad or nothing impressive, just ordinary. I have dry, i little bit sensitive skin. this mask didn't irritate my skin, also it moisturize it pretty good. Also it give you that cooling feeling on your skin, that i liked, i think it will be very nice in the summer time. i will definitively buy it again. " in 5 reviews
April H.
Quartzsite
Who doesn't want to shoot and taken with a Margarita, listening to great music while smelling a Montagne Jeunesse white chocolate Mousse masque ladies?? Pick me, I have one on my bathroom counter right now calling my name.
Alissa P.
Belleville, NJ
I liked this mask a lot. It’s a good price and it is good quality. It worked well for my skin type and made my skin clear and clean and refreshed. It smelled amazing and it felt refreshing. Loved it.
ash m.
sprimg
I was skeptical about this mask because mint and chocolate? Ew. BUT it is a really nice mask and it smells amazing! The only thing is there were little chunks in it, like it was a little old or something
Megan C.
I went to get my hair dyed at my friends house and I bought one face mask and it fit on all 3 of our faces which surprised me because I didn't think it would. It felt really good on my face and had an easy removal and the smell was amazing.
Haley J.
This line of face masks are my absolute favorite over all other drugstore masks! They are cheap and effective! The mint in this particular mask was somewhat strong but worked great!
Giana C.
Portage
It smells great and makes you want to eat it. It goes on smoothly and you can even put it on your neck and chest too. The value is cheap you can pick them up for a little over a dollar at most stores maybe even a couple of dollars. It is gentle on the skin and takes a little bit to wash off, but otherwise good for its price. It makes your skin nice and soft and it feels clean too, it doesn't even need to be moisturized afterwards either.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
Using this mask is more than just trying to clean and liven up your face, it's an escape. If you like mint chocolate then this mask makes you feel like you're at a spa. It's scent is soothing and the formula is soothing on your face as well. My skin always feels clean and so hydrated after use. It has also never broken me out. Definitely recommend.
Molly K.
Great mask, especially for the price. Wish it came in combo packs. Very hydrating and healing. Would repurchase as it was good for acne and dry skin (and for students haha)! I'll have to try more from this brand and more masks to see the longterm effects.
Joey B.
Glen Allen
This face masks smells good and is helpful with hydrating my skin while taking care of my pores. It’s cheap and super effective in reducing my acne and calming red marks on my face. It’s easy to put on and take off.
Justine A.
This mask worked alright I guess. But I didn't care for the smell. I was hoping for a yummy chocolate mint smell and it didn't even really smell like chocolate mint.