Montagne Jeunesse Men's Dead Sea Mud Reviving Masque uploaded by Kaki C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Buy on Kmart
Kathryn G.
akron ohio
I've always been intrigued by Dead Sea mud and this mask was a very cheap find for my brother who has trouble with acne I bought it for him when I purchased my regular face mask he used it that night and didn't tell me much other than it was dry and itchy he didn't seem to enjoy it (boys) but his face did clear up regarding redness and oily skin. He said he wouldn't use it again but he does look a little better so Maybe it's just him and his bro code but I would recommend to at least try.
Jeannie W.
Tacoma, WA
I always buy these, and then I always wonder why I buy them. They work okay and are worth the dollar you pay, but don't expect a high end product. I would stick to the creamy masks like this mud one. It was a little hard to rinse off my face and it didn't seem to do a great job of penetrating pores, but it was decent for $1.
Morgan P.
Celebration, FL
These face masks are AMAZING! I can't believe how soft, smooth, clean, and poreless my face looks after I remove it. I received my first from Influenster and now buy at least two a month. The packaging is so bright and the price is ridiculously good!
Katelyn C.
I LOVE this product. I have tons of these masks and they work wonders!! I highly recommend them! They smell great and work so good! It is definitely very relaxing after a long day
Samera S.
Plano, TX
My hubby loves these masks so do I the women's ones they are refreshing and when we need to relax and unwind from a days work they work great
Kirsten G.
Stuart, FL
I love all of these mask but i will say out of them all its not my favorite, its good for the price but not on a I'd swear by
Hiba N.
Grand Island , NY
Amazing product. would highly recommend to everyone! Works great for every one I think! Gentle on skin!
Melissa D.
Lynbrook, NY
I love this peel off mask use it to exfoliate my face which I use 2 or once a week to remove dead skin
Ashley H.
Springfield, MO
Perfect scrub for once a month face treatment. Makes me feel relaxed and ready to enjoy the day.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
After using this mask once, my skin looked brighter and super soft!! I will be using it again!