Montagne Jeunesse Men's Dead Sea Mud Reviving Masque uploaded by Kaki C.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Buy on *
Rafaela L.
Malden
Thats no words for those products, im suspicious to review because im a big fan of all of types and kind of maske, keep my skin clean, firm, with a jovial and beautiful appearance! I really love it and i have to buy more for my storage 💕
Haya A.
Great smell! Left my face feeling great and cleanse. I bought online from amazon. For such a great price! Totally worth it! I felt very reviving after using this mask! I would totally buy it again!
nailea C.
Edinburg, TX
Even if it is for men I still used it and it did wonders smells a little different but it’s only for a few minutes the results were something to not be disappointed about great product overall
nat 🇰.
Charlotte
It was the only face mask I had around and I said “why not?” ! It smelled great, it had a cool tingly feel and when I washed it off I felt soooo refreshed. Typical face mask but the price point was great a bonus!
Mathew B.
morris plains
Let a very soft clean feel to the skin. Only tried once, I typically find mud masks to do the same thing. Did not irritate my skin but I’ve never used one that does. Truthfully I wouldn’t go out of my way to grab this product but I’d be happy to use it again.
Brianna L.
Morehead City
if i haven’t done a mask in a while this is a really good one to do. it helps to pull out all the gross stuff trapped in your pores, shrink them and pull out toxins. my skin always feels brand new after i use this!
Lee S.
Amarillo
My brother used this and omg his skins is more beautiful and more better then before it was so smooth and he was a first timer. He was not disappointed by the results! He buys this a lot and I should too
Amanda G.
Littlefield, TX
Floored by how well this deep cleaned my face for so little!  $1 cleaned my face better than most expensive cleansers.   They have so many varieties to choose from, you can't go wrong with grabbing several different ones!
Lauren W.
Columbus , OH
This is one of my favorite mask. It is amazing for sensitive or acne prone skin. You can find this product in almost any drug store and you can not beat the price on it. I highly recommend this product.
Jazmyn B.
Columbia
I am a huge fan of face masks, (especially The kind that you peel off because how fun!). This dead sea mud reviving macaque left my skin feeling extremely soft and rejuvenated. I've used this mask several times in the past and I'm sure I use it dozens more times in the future.