BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Hot Spring Sauna - Montagne Jeunesse Hot Springs Sauna Masque is a self warming mask using Volcanic Springs Powder and chopped Ginger that opens up pores for a deep cleanse. Then exfoliating bamboo gently removes dead cells and polishes, leaving your skin sparkling.-Montagne Jeunesse Hot Spring Face Sauna Mask see more...

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Spring Face Sauna Mask
  • "I got a free foot water and lotion in my ivy VoxBox and LOVED it so I went to Wal-Mart and came across this. It heats up on your face immideatly and doesn't make your face raw like others do because I have pretty sensitive skin. Will definitely buy again!! [product:7th-heaven-juiced-grapefruit-foot-soak-pressed-mint-foot-lotion]" in 6 reviews
Brianna S.
burlington
I love this mask it's so much fun and it feels so good! It definitely surprised me for the price it's a great deal,I love the little packs they come in it's very easy for me to use and throw away after I will always buy this brand of masks I can't wait to try the rest of them!
Genesis G.
I love this mask! It’s the craziest mask I’ve ever used, you put it on, then it warms up and gets hot! (Not an uncomfortable hot) and then you wash it off and your fair is so soft and smooth! You have to try it at least once!
Abiola A.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite mask from the brand. Sucks my ulta doesn’t have to anymore. I love using this mask, it heats up and opens up your pores, very effective, my face feels and looks better and I’d definitely not stop buying!
Sara S.
Santa Barbara
This is an interesting mask because it heats up when it’s on your skin. It feels like something went wrong but just leave it on the recommended time and your skin will thank you. These are great for traveling.
lexi s.
Holtwood
Absolutely LOVE this brand . The face masks they offer vary from wash off to peel off . I mostly like the wash offs. All of them make my skin feel amazing and look amazing. Every time I go to the store I beg my fiance for at least 5 of these!
Analisa D.
Houston
For this mask I was pleasantly surprised, because when I put it on it actually did start to get comfortably warm. I really only thought the mask would say it would be warm, but all I did was open and apply and it did it on its own. My skin didn’t feel any different afterwards but it did feel pretty luxurious when it was on. I would buy it again.
Emily S.
I purchase these at Walmart and I absolutely love them! They are so incredibly cheap but they work so well. They never irritate my sensitive and always leave my skin feeling great. I would definitely recommend these! Such a great product for the price!
Mia D.
Really nice this left my skin so soft I loved this face mask. It was way better than I expected considering the cheap price. The packaging was ok. I bought it from Winco. I would definitely buy it again
member-55f8a
Love
I use medical grade skin care !! I’m an esthetician and laser technician.. I am currently recovering from cancer undergoing chemo and need love for my poor skin!! Also dealing with skin cancer!!
Hope H.
I love these masks. They smell so good and work just as good. I feel so younger and fresh after using these masks. They are priced where you can buy several and try them all. I put this product in my favorite things party bag for all my friends.