BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Sachet Pamper Pack Red Hot Earth Sauna 2 Dead Sea Mud 3 Cucumber Peel Off 4 Very Berry 5 Passion Peel Off Cruelty-free. Vegetarian society approved. see more...

Hanna R.
Cornwall
These masks are fun to do as a little spa night with the kids but I'm not too sure wether they actually do much or not! But the vibrant colours and scents are definitely fun if your babysitting, hanging with the girls or just wanna treat yourself
Sofia A.
WATFORD, Hertfordshire
Have been using these clay masks since I was a little girl having sleep overs, they never disappoint skin feels cleansed and soft after using these affordable clay masks perfect results every time!
Aisha B.
Had fun at a sleepover with these, my one was so easy to get off and made my skin feel so smooth!It was really gentle on the skin and it was kind of mess free because the packaging was easy to open! It was effective, but I would prefer a lush fresh face mask!
Heather M.
These are my favourite face masks ever! They're amazing quality especially for the price that they are. I love how you get so many face masks that are able to be used by all skin types
Grace H.
Love some and hate some, mine come in a pack of 5 for £2 and it is definitely worth the money! I loved the wash off ones but hated the peel off ones, made my skin itchy but the was off ones were gentle on skin. Definitely buy it again :)
Meg H.
Great for sleepovers with your friends they leave your face feeling fresh and smelling clean it was great on my skin and on money it's not to expensive and afford able
Charley J.
Was given this as a present for one of my birthdays and enjoyed using it with the girls as a pamper night pack all of the products within this pack smelt amazing.
Chloe T.
Hr69ux, Herefordshire
I received this as a gift. It's nice to try a few different types of masks from one brand. It didn't disappoint me, it's great how they put on the pack what each one is for. I enjoyed using them all and will purchase again in the future.
Damola O.
London
Although the pack was good value for money I did not find myself using a few of the masks. It was good to add to present and goody bags for girls nights which I ended up buying more and using it. The products didn't bring any changes to my skin but they were a good way to force myself to take time out.
Charlotte R.
Good variety of masks. They all worked really well and left my face feeling soft and smooth. A couple were a bit hard to get off. Overall I enjoyed them and would recommend