BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Sachet Pamper Pack Red Hot Earth Sauna 2 Dead Sea Mud 3 Cucumber Peel Off 4 Very Berry 5 Passion Peel Off Cruelty-free. Vegetarian society approved. see more...

Anne S.
Decent product. I appreciate how they put some of their best products in the package. Speaking of package, it has a nice wrapping. It was effective and relaxing. I would buy again. And I would also recommend
Alicia A.
Love these face masks. I have sensitive skin and they don't break me out and leave my skin feeling AMAZING!!
thayna m.
Open the pores, is antistress and easy aplication. A Just loved and recomend. Id like tô try Otherside ones
💋Melissa M.
Super great as a gift or for a girls night in! Very relaxing! would recommend to a friend!
Carrie S.
Queenborough, Kent
I brought this product a while back from  my local Morrisons and for the price, £3, you get 5 varieties of masks! I buy this box quite regularly as the masks inside are absolutely lovely! They all work so well in their own ways and my skin always feels amazing afterwards, even when it's feeling quite sensitive. I've never had a bad experience with this product and if your looking for some R&R for your skin, I'd definitely recommend these!
Linda C.
I absolutely loved this pack! Got it with some of my friends for a night in and it was so much fun to use together. It was super valued at Boots pharmacy, and all of the masks were just awesome! We mixed and matched together and we're all definitely using them again.
Zhanaya C.
Birmingham, England
Excellent little present for any occasion. There's a wide range of masks which not only smell beautiful but also leave your skin feeling soft. The masks can be individually brought for £1 in places like boots, Superdrug, pound shop and are simple and easy to use.
Hannah B.
Birmingham, Birmingham
I love this selection pack of face masks as they come in such variety. I am a repeat user and purchase this set often. I particularly like the peel off ones. They all have a lovely fragrance and make your skin feel beautiful and soft.
Zohra B.
Dubai, Dubai
Montagne Jeunesse who make 7th heaven facemasks have been around for 30 years now! I used to use them when I was back in London so I was really excited when they finally began stocking them on these sandy shores.I tried loads of different ones but my favourite was the Argan Oil Mud Mask. It was the one where I felt the most dramatic difference before and after and my skin was literally glowing. I also really liked a couple of the peel off masks, the Manuka Honey was great. I liked the black seaweed too but I felt it was a little too mild, I generally like quite potent masks which is probably why I enjoyed the mud mask because my skin was tingling as it dried.All the products are cruelty free and packed with lots of natural goodness, I can honestly say the peel off masks are the best I have ever tried. I usually hate peel off masks because they always feel like the skin is ripping off your face but these peeled off nicely. I did use the entire sachet so it was a thick layer which helped. You should definitely give them a try and let me know which was your favourite!
Kylie P.
I find the Montagne Jeunesse pamper pack to be amazing especially if you are having a 'pamper day' or even going over to see a friend and want to have a 'girl day'. It comes with a variety of their products which i find amazing and great for the price you are paying. I also find it good that it comes in a cute eye-catching box which is also great for travelling. Overall i give this product 5 stars*****