Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Masque uploaded by Kelly A.Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Masque uploaded by Sara R.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Give your skin the ride of its life and feel the natural rush of cooling Glacial Clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rich Red Grape and Arctic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help maintain skins natural barrier. Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. .

• I've seen these at stores but I have been scared to buy them, are t...3 Answers
  • Is it worth it to pay the $2.49 for a single or maybe two times use...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have any breakout issues with these masks... i had...4 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Masque
  • "It's hard to tell if it was just my sensitive skin or if I had a legitimate allergic reaction, but I'll never try any of the single-use face masks again. " in 8 reviews
  • "My skin felt somewhat tight (had to keep making a yawny face to try to get it to feel normal again) after removing, massaging, and rinsing." in 6 reviews
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask was refreshing and fun to use. I love pampering myself but rarely take the time to wear a face mask so it was a real treat. It had a fruity scent with a slight minty tingle. It left my skin looking fresh and clean and did not dry it out. I recommend it to ladies who need a little "me time" but don't have the time or money to get a facial at a spa. It is great to use this mask after a long day or to start your day. It can be used several times a week. Buy several and invites your girls over for mojitos and masks one night.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Indianapolis
I didn't dislike this clay mask, but I felt like it didn't really WOW me. Loved the package and you get a lot for the reasonable price. Not bad overall for a girls night or a young girl, but not for someone truly trying to work on their facial concerns.
Lola B.
Lola B.
Burlington, VT
I love face masks and I love that these ones are big enough to try a couple times to make sure your skin can take it (my skin is very sensitive) and small enough where if you use it and it doesn't work for your skin then you won't be throwing out a big product.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. And left my skin very clear and soft feeling. It was very gentle because I have sensitive skin with some products.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an alright face mask. It was a sheet mask, which I'm not really a fan of. The scent was awful, in my opinion. I did feel that it made my face a little softer, but not a mask I would want to repurchase.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just used this for the first time tonight and my skin feels incredibly soft. Very easy to take the mask off in one piece unlike other advertised masks.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any kinds of masks . This one in particular leaves my face so smooth. These are fun for girls nights!
Odalys R.
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
I wouldn't recommend these. I used one and it gave me a real ugly rash in my face like if it had burned me.
Daylen M.
Daylen M.
Duluth, MN
This mask is very relaxing. There is certainly plenty of product in each package, and has an outstanding price for the value. They're super fun to do with friends at a get-together, but the only real problem I have with them is the smell. It's quite overwhelming.
Leekeia S.
Leekeia S.
Decatur, GA
I love this product!!! It's easy to use & easy to take off. $2 to $3 facial mask vs $50 to $100 facial at a spa. It lefted my skin soft & glowing
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Houston , TX
How often do you do an at home mask?
Paige F.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have any breakout issues with these masks... i had one bad experience and now I'm scared to try again
How we'll do these mask work and where could you get them?
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What types of skin will this work on? Is it worth going out and buying and where do you get them?
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen these at stores but I have been scared to buy them, are they harsh on your skin? Do they work? Would you recommend them?