Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Masque uploaded by Sara R.Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Masque uploaded by Kelly A.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Give your skin the ride of its life and feel the natural rush of cooling Glacial Clay cleanse your pores to the core. Anti-oxidant rich Red Grape and Arctic Cloudberry juices from the glacial heights of Scandinavia work their magic to help maintain skins natural barrier. Start your new weekly skincare regime with Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas, three NEW ground-breaking face masques that deliver a unique, enhanced cleansing experience. Specially sourced clays are infused into natural bamboo fabric making deep cleansing your skin quicker, easier and more convenient than ever before – creating a whole new type of face masque, a world’s first in face care! Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Face Mask - Consumer Trials Video. from. Montagne Jeunesse. on. Vimeo. .

• I've seen these at stores but I have been scared to buy them, are...3 Answers
  • Is it worth it to pay the $2.49 for a single or maybe two times u...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have any breakout issues with these masks... i h...4 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa Masque
  • "It's hard to tell if it was just my sensitive skin or if I had a legitimate allergic reaction, but I'll never try any of the single-use face masks again. " in 8 reviews
  • "My skin felt somewhat tight (had to keep making a yawny face to try to get it to feel normal again) after removing, massaging, and rinsing." in 6 reviews
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This mask was refreshing and fun to use. I love pampering myself but rarely take the time to wear a face mask so it was a real treat. It had a fruity scent with a slight minty tingle. It left my skin looking fresh and clean and did not dry it out. I recommend it to ladies who need a little "me time" but don't have the time or money to get a facial at a spa. It is great to use this mask after a long day or to start your day. It can be used several times a week. Buy several and invites your girls over for mojitos and masks one night.
Julia S.
I had received this product complimentary from Influenster's Violet Voxbox.

To start, I must mention that I had never used any kind of facial mask product before this-- and so have nothing to compare it to.

First impression of this after opening-- eww. The smell was certainly spa like, but much too fragrant for my preference (slightly bothered my sensitive eyes for a moment), and the texture of the mask itself as I unfolded and applied it felt like a big slimy piece of a paper mache. But just decided to bare through it, having to slide and fold it over parts of my face for a while due to how oversized the mask was for me.

During those 15 minutes of wait time, I found that even a little movement such as talking or even sometimes blinking would loosen the mask-- quickly having to reseal that part of it back onto my face.

But followed through; removing the mask, messaging the product into my face (with a little extra water, as it was too dried up to move around) and (easily) rinsed with cool to lukewarm water. And much to my amazement, the results were rather fantastic! The stubborn pores on my nose had improved greatly-- my skin texture, color and tone more even/smooth and little to no tight feeling afterwards.

Between how well it worked, and the fact that it's vegetarian-- I have been completely sold on this brand despite the minor complaints. Try this for sure!
Samantha T.
Got this for free from another site and just used it for the first time tonight. I have never used a face mask of any kind before so I was excited. Easy-to-open packaging, then you thoroughly wash your face and unfold the mask. It's a little messy right out of the package but you apply the mask evenly on your face (I have glasses and had to take them off so it was a little lopsided on my face plus the mask was a little big to begin with). It has a flowery smell that hits you as soon as you open it and even hours after using it I can still smell it! Left it on for 15-20 mins in the bath then removed it and massaged the remainder on my face a little and rinsed my face in the shower. My skin felt somewhat tight (had to keep making a yawny face to try to get it to feel normal again) after removing, massaging, and rinsing. And now a few hours later, I don't see much of a change except now I have a giant pimple in the middle of my forehead. Maybe my pores cant handle it but for those who are used to masks, you should definitely try it out for probably something different. The fact that it's an actual mask is kind of neat. Can't really say I personally had any success with it though..
Angela E.
Indianapolis
I didn't dislike this clay mask, but I felt like it didn't really WOW me. Loved the package and you get a lot for the reasonable price. Not bad overall for a girls night or a young girl, but not for someone truly trying to work on their facial concerns.
Mara J.
Charles Town, WV
I received the Montagne Jeunesse Red Earth Clay Spa mask in the violet voxbox back in the beginning of December. Before now, I honestly didn’t take to the thought of using a clay mask nor did I feel I had a use for one. A combination of stress from school finals and an upcoming job interview left my face rather broken out and dry feeling. Fast forward to last night I figured it was time to give this product a try. Upon first look, the packaging is bright and colorful. Pulling out the mask was slightly messy on my fingers, but on the upside the mask itself was rather easy to apply and take off. The scent I had received was a pomegranate and cinnamon combination. Though not my first choice, both were pleasant and not over powering. Upon inspection this morning after sleeping, my face is both acne free as well as very soft. Very happy and would consider buying this in the near future :)
Brandy L.
Wakita, OK
I received the Glacial Clay Spa courtesy of Influenster #VioletVoxBox and just tried it. I have many positive things to say about the product.
First thing as soon as I got it out of the package it smells amazing!
It is fairly easy to apply, instantly cooling to the skin and felt great!
It is very soothing and relaxing and very gentle on the skin. I have very dry sensitive skin and I had no problems with it causing any irritation and my skin feels really soft afterwards.

The downside:
The mask didn't fit very well and didn't have contact on several places on my face due to the poor fit. The for-head was too tall and I ended up getting the product in my hair.
To me the fabric mask is kind of gimicky and I would prefer just the regular ole mud musk that you apply with your hands.

But, over all I am very pleased with the product and would be likely to purchase and recommend to my friends.
Kristen M.
Waterford, MI
I was surprised by this one. As an esthetician I tend to shy away from store bought facial products. I never see quality in them. That's not to say that ALL great products must be expensive and purchased in a high end spa. I was pleasantly surprised on multiple levels here. First, it was easy to use. Plus! Second, it felt nice and calming on my skin without getting a tight and drying sensation that I find unappealing. Plus! Third, when I took it off my skin felt super soft and clean. I mean SOFT. I even felt it in the morning. Uber Plus!

I would definitely buy these again for a girls night with my little cousins (not a fan of things that make messes with them so these would be great!) and maybe sometimes just for a nice evening on my own!

**I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster**
Kayla P.
El cajon, CA
So i wasn't expecting to like this mask so much because ive had others before so when i got mine in my violet vox box i wasn't too impressed. I tried it out today and am in love! i definitely would love to buy this mask and want to try the others! It left my skin feeling super soft and clean .i can still smell the soft scent and it smells mild and clean. Love this definitely going to get more of these!
Kristen C.
Costa Mesa, CA
At first I thought this was going to be weird- I'm used to the masks that you have to squeeze the goop out of. But I was pleasantly surprised- this Montagne Jeunesse mask was fabulous. The mess is kept to a minimum because you put a mud-soaked cloth mask on your face instead of spreading muck everywhere. It stays cool, which makes it feel refreshing and cleansing the entire time it's on your face. And it also leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. I loved it- I'm definitely buying more of these. I got this one to try complimentary in my Violet VoxBox.
Rin F.
After seeing some Influensters try out this mask, i decided to buy one to try too. It was very hydrating for me. I exfoliated beforehand and the mask gave me a cooling and relaxing feel. It was quite messy to put on the face but it isn't a major downside. After use, my face was more glowy, dewy, and looks healthy overall. I also love the smell. It's definitely one of the things to pamper myself.
Ashley T.
Houston , TX
How often do you do an at home mask?
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else have any breakout issues with these masks... i had one bad experience and now I'm scared to try again
How we'll do these mask work and where could you get them?
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen these at stores but I have been scared to buy them, are they harsh on your skin? Do they work? Would you recommend them?
Lorna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What types of skin will this work on? Is it worth going out and buying and where do you get them?