Montagne Jeunesse Fudge Sauna uploaded by Christina H.

BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

• Does this mask make your skin soft. I use masks like this, but have...1 Answers
Christina H.
Christina H.
Luckily I found this at the drugstore because I recommended to all skin types
Ciara J.
Ciara J.
I am a huge fan of these masks by this brand and the self heating vanilla caramel is by far my favorite! It not only smells good enough to eat but on a cold night the heat from the mask is the perfect pick me up!
Spencer B.
Spencer B.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
absolutely loved this face mask. it left my face feeling cool and refreshed! not to mention it smelled great!
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face masks they are a lot of fun and come in all kinds of fun scents. They are one time use and fun for spa nights or parties. Feels so great afterward.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Mc Donald, PA
Love this stuff! Feels amazing on the face and such a good stress reliever! Also comes in single use packets so you do t have a bottle that gets all crusted and gross!
Cassi A.
Cassi A.
Grove City, OH
The most amazing facial ever it's such a great time and it leaves your skin very smooth
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Flanders, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this mask is off the chain! All the make that the make are great.. smell good..cheap.. and leave your skin feeling great!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Akron, OH
I love self heating masks. This mask works wonderful. The price is cheap too, I hope they make more self heat ones in different kinds!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Love all of their products..so affordable and easy to use. They make you feel like you have went to the spa
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely my favorite face mask!!! Makes your skin feel nice and smooth afterwards!
Trisha R.
Trisha R.
Does this mask make your skin soft. I use masks like this, but haven't used this one.