Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie

by Montagne Jeunesse

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Smells great and leaves your skin super soft and smooth.” in reviews
“any face mask that has fruit in it ill try.” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very cheap mask. It's more meant for fun and normal skin. It makes the skin for soft and smooth but doesn't do much for very dry or very oily skin. It doesn't upset oily or dry skin but it doesn't have any effect on them. Great first use mask.
Not the best brand on the market but it does great for a quick pre night out on a date or party prep. it definitely will refresh you skin without being to harsh. however, if you are looking for something that you can do every week as a treatment then not the best.
Bellingham, MA
I usually love this brand so I figured I'd go outside my normal clay-based preferences and try this "fruit smoothie" masks. I didn't really feel very affected by it at all. It smelled nice, but there was not any great feeling once I was done. Very unimpressed.
Sobieski, WI
For the price these are some great masks. I've tried multiple from the brand and this one is definitely a favorite. These are a fun and inexpensive way to pamper yourself. I usually buy these at walgreens or ulta. These also really smell good.
York, SC
This mask smells delightful and is just like a mud mask. It is around $2 but it is trial size so it's really small. You can find it at Walmart I know for sure, but you can also more than likely but it online.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE face masks. This smells amazing. It smells like tropical fruit punch. When i bought this product it was 99 cents and i didn't really think much will happen because of the high end ones I buy. Once you take this product off your face feels like silk, You don't want to moisturize your face because of how hydrated your face is. This brand is super cheap and its productive it WORKS, another one i would suggest of the same brand is charcoal and sea salt anti stress mask it is also 99 cents,
My facial skin tends to get dry and dull after washing with soap and will only look better after putting on moisturizer. I used this after using my placenta soap and let it stay for 20minutes. After washing it off, voila!!! I can't believe how much my skin got so soft, it was glowing, my face felt so clean and refreshed. The pimple that was about to develop is now gone! I will definitely buy this again. And as of the price? It is really cheap for an all-natural organic product!!! I am very happy with the results. I haven't used moisturizer and it feels so light and good. :)
Fayetteville, NC
Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie uploaded by Sarah P.
Love how this smells! There is a lot in the package!! The prices are amazing! I love how simple the packaging is! I usually get two uses out of these! They do meet my expectations!! I will buy this one again as it smells amazing and made my skin super soft!!! Montagne Jeunesse Fruit Smoothie
I'm pretty much a sucker for skin masks with fruit. Most usually never work (but I get them anyway), this one however was different. I didn't have high hopes, but it actually worked. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I read others say the smell was amazing and they weren't wrong, It smells divine. Once you apply it and it begins to dry it starts to tighten. It's quite a nice feeling. I will buy this over and over. I have recommended it to all my friends and they enjoyed it as well.
Syracuse, NY
I really wasn't a fan of this product. It made my face sting a lot and was visibly red once I took the mask off. I didn't notice that it made a different for my skin. I would give it a shot since it's cheap, but be careful if you have sensitive skin.

Looking for your answer?