Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
4.63 / 5 based on 3,034 Reviews
Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
- "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
- "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
- "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
- "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
- "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Use this for girls night in. Love them!! Smell good. And leaves skin soft and lovely. Our go too when we do girls night in
Love all of these, I like to get the sets that they sell as you get to choose all different ones and you can enjoy more and more each time
Really good all of them worked great I’ve sensitive skin and none of them irritated my skin good brand
I love these masks when i’m having a relaxing night, but sometimes they can make my skin break out in little bumps, but after using if you use a good exfoliator, they are great!
I’ve used a number of different types of face masks and by far find these the best . Each with there own benefits to fit all skin types . I loved the different range of masks too (some peel some wash etc ) would fully recommend these to anyone interested in facial masks 👌🏻😍
I love montagne face masques my face always feels smooth and clean after using one of these
Love this mask really works makes your skin feeel really give it a try ! Nice packing as well really gentle on face .
I am so hooked on these and have been for awhile! They are such a great relaxing home spa experience and are so affordable! I've never used one yet that I didn't really love. The masks are fun and make your skin feel great. Love them!
LITERALLY I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! If you don't try this you Def are missing out on a great investment . Yes! I trust this for my massive Drag makeup recovery days
Love these products as they leave your face feeling replenished and hydrated just after 1 use. Also it leaves your face feeling smooth.
Q & A
Is this a good mask to try?
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Which one would you recommend?
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos