BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w... Be the first to answer!
  • I want to try these so bad, but I dont know which one to chose! I...2 Answers
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 2 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Samar س.
I’m sorry to rate it so low but frankly the peel off mask was too tough on my face and turned it all red so I was disappointed. I bought it at Lulu department store in the UAE. It was a bit harsh on my skin because of the peeling process and I will steer clear of peel off masks and stick to gentle exfoliation and hydrating masks only.
Rianna P.
London, England
We all love a bit of a pamper, right?

I usually use rose water on my face but decided to try something new. I went to my local Asda and found these Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques. I bought around 4 different types and could not wait to try them out.

I started off with the Dead Sea mask and I cannot describe how soft and clean my face felt. There was not really a scent but for the price and results who needs a fancy smell from a face mask...

2 weeks later, I used the Avocado and then 2 weeks after used the passion fruit one. I must say they have all given the same sort of results but for someone who has naturally oily skin I am definitely going to keep using these.

I still have one more left in my drawer and cannot wait to use that this weekend!
Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The dead sea peel off mask is amazing. Takes off all the dead skin, and leaves the face feeling super soft. The price is amazing at only $2
Hannah R.
South Shields
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of these masks make the skin look so clear and smooth, it moisturises the skin too
Julia R.
Sheffield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a solid goto choice for a fun girls night in but I find they don't really add much value to my skin care regime.
Soph B.
Leeds
used a variety of these masks before, they are decent value for the price but don’t feel like they really do all that much. makes me think of being at sleepovers when i was younger!
Heidi S.
Wisconsin Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these masks. Wanna try more. Very impressed with this mask. Result r amazing. Love love love them.
Charlotte C.
Dawlish
Both my daughter and I enjoy these masks, they are inexpensive, do not irritate and you feel fresher after using one. I enjoy the anti aging ones the most and find them soothing on dry skin.
abbey V.
Good gift set, good masks for a good price great to give as gifts or tokens. Lots of variation for different things so works with most skin types
Nikki M.
Axminster
I swear by Montaigne Jeunesse face masques as they leave my skin feeling and looking clear, blemish free, reduce the greasiness of my T zone, whilst leaving the dry areas feeling moisturised. I pick them up in the supermarket and local pharmacy for £1 or less and think they're well worth the money. Would be good to have a bigger selection available locally but I know I can get the others online so will be sticking with this brand.
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??