Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
4.63 / 5 based on 3,045 Reviews
Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.see more...
Top Questions See all 181 Q&A
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
- "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
- "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
- "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
- "Sooo I just tried this product (I used charcoal one I also bought the Dead Sea mask) and I have to say it was quite disappointing that when I took of the mask instead of it moisturizing my face it left my face very dry and peeling." in 53 reviews
- "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
I used one of these gel peel off masks and it hurt so bad trying to get it off! My eyes started to water trying to peel it off my nose. It was aweful!
I've had multiple reactions to these masks, they irritate my sensitive skin. The price point is very good and they smell great, but I've never been able to use a mask as directed as I've reacted immediately.
Used the dead sea one strong smell of what seemed like cologne. Thought by the packaging it would be blue but as you can tell its not. First time using this one and will be my last. Had to wash off the smell was so strong it almost made me sick. Don't waste your money on this one.
The "Dead Sea Peel-Off smells horrible. It smells so strongly of Cologne I had doubts it had anything but glycerin and perfume in it. The package also shows it as blue but it is clear with the slightest blue tint. I couldn't wait for it to dry just so I could take it off without it being a bigger mess by washing it off. Deeply disappointed in this but then it was under $2 so not sure what I was expecting.
I bought one of these several weeks ago. As i was applying it, my face kinda started getting numb.As the time went by, I felt my skin burning. I wouldn't recommend this for a sensitive skin.
I have sensitive skin so this mud mask gave my face a strong burning and stinging sensation. This was only a little dab on my cheek. Because of this, I did not have the chance to fully use this product and it was very disappointing. I wouldn't buy again.
Really not a big fan of the mask. They leave my face a little dry. I'm not too big on t he smell on some of them. But i do like the idea that they're on the go masks.
I have tried these face masks before and one of them gave me a really bad reaction on my face, my face got really hot and had red blotches all over it.
My daughter an I both had a bad reaction to these face masks. We both used different ones but ended up with stingy rashes. We won't use these again.
I have sensitive skin and this product was not gentle on it. It was sticky and rubbed against causing it to burn! Not a favorite of mine!!
Q & A
Is this a good mask to try?
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Which one would you recommend?
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos