BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w...Be the first to answer!
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 1 Answers
  • How many comes in the package and what are the different scents?3 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
yasmin i.
yasmin i.
They are amazing as a present for a teen and the face mask itself is amazing and super affordable the smell is lovely in every single one and I am defiantly a repeat user I love these products they make my skin feel amazing
Madi M.
Madi M.
These masks always leave my skin feeling fresh, cleansed and refreshed. They smell divine and they are such great quality for such a small price. These are my most used face masks as they are easy to get a hold of and they are also cheap and come in so many different varieties of purpose and scents.
Alexus H.
Alexus H.
Aurora
Best face masks ever!!! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who needs clear and healthy skin!!!
Lori M.
Lori M.
Aberdeen
These face masks are easy to use and very affordable! The peel off masks are my favourite as they are very easy to remove without any fuss or water involved which is perfect if you don't have much time to spend doing a face mask!
paige b.
paige b.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the face masks, except peel off-those hurt. But the mud masks and sheet masks i really really love. And they're so cheap!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Virginia
This are my favorite masks. They leave my face feeling so refresh and soft. I use one every other day and I love my skin
Sookie M.
Sookie M.
glasgow
Love these my favourite masks cause there cruelty free and gentle on my skin always buy them
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Sturgeon Falls
Love all these mask. once a week i have one done! they all smell good, the price is right and it's worth it to have a fresh face feeling. I am a repeat user, its gentle not harsh on my skin.
Bryanna C.
Bryanna C.
Clio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the variety of these face masks and it keeps the fun in girl nights. I buy these all the time, its an inexpensive way to feel like you are having a spa day and its very effective at making skin feel soft and clean. I would buy every single kind because they have never let me down!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Was Going To My Friends So She Could Dye My Hair (obvi red) And I Picked One Of These Up I Believe It Was Mint Something I Think and just a small package managed to cover all 3 of our faces. It felt really cool , like mint always does lol and the smell was so yummy. The clean up wasn't too hard except for the nose but other than that 10/10 love this product.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??