BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w...Be the first to answer!
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 1 Answers
  • How many comes in the package and what are the different scents?3 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite thing to get as a treat for myself when I go to the store because they are so affordable and they work great. My favorite is the self heating lava one, because it makes my skin tingle and I feel like it's really cleaning all the dirt out of my pores!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks, you can find them at nearly any grocery or drugstore. They always leave my skin feeling amazing, they are super gentle. I always find myself gravitating towards them when I walk past them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very affordable.
Nina K.
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore these face masks. For $1-2 a piece it's easy to grab 7 of these every week and do one a day on a budget. I've never found one that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty cool masks. I love the variety that they have and the fact that they are not very expensive at all. They are also very easy to find. You can usually find them at any drug store or like Walmart or ulta.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy these all the time at our local Walmart. They're only $1 and they work amazingly. I buy a bunch of them at a time. I use a different mask every few days. And they all work pretty effectively. Definitely buy again.
Elizeth S.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado Kansas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these masks they are cheap and so far I have had a positive experience with the ones I have purchased. They are not harsh so far I have purchased my masks from Walmart. I don't buy them often because I have a lot still
Savanna A.
Savanna A.
Omaha , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some are definitely better than others but I love that they're cruelty free and usually smell amazing. I wouldn't say I noticed an immediate difference but it's always nice to get them every now and then.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A mi me funcionan bastante bien se ve la diferiencia despues de retirarlas mascarillas,dejan la pie bien suave y muy tersa en particular me gustan la de fruta de dragon porque see siente caliente .
MacK W.
MacK W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried several of their face mask prodcuts and alk have proven to be terrific! Clearly explains what each face mask is made for and what skin type it will work best on. So cheap as well! I personally love face masks, so relaxing and a cheap way to pamper yourself!
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
marina
These were ok. The smell was good and I didn't mind the texture. They started making my face hot though. I think I was a little bit disappointed in them though. Really good price though. I would recommend someone get them.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??