Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,142 Q&A
- "Every Monday I rip open a package of Montagne Jeuness Clean Up Mud and smear it on my face. The smell of that particular mask is SO relaxing. There's a generous amount of mask in the package, so if you wanted to split the package into two uses I don't think it would be a problem. I have very sensitive skin, and the Clean Up Mud doesn't induce an allergic reaction or cause any sort of redness and swelling. It makes my pores smaller, too. I buy these all the time, they're quite affordable and worth every penny. " in 132 reviews
- "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
- "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
- "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
- "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
The first thing I noticed was the smell wasn't too pleasant. I got the Blemish Mud Face Mask, it smelled like Noxzmea, just not as strong. It wasn't unbearable, but it wasn't exactly appealing either.
Despite the way the packaging looked, there was plenty of product to cover my entire face and then some, so that was really good. The texture was a bit thick but creamy enough that there weren't any problems at all applying it.
My biggest hang up about this stuff though, is that it was uncomfortably tight as it dried. it was itchy and very unpleasant, I couldn't wait to rinse this stuff off.
Rinsing didn't prove to be too much of a problem, but I would recommend either removing your shirt or draping a towel across the front of you when rinsing because this stuff stains if it drips. It's easy enough to get out but it's just a minor annoyance.
I do notice that after using, my skin is incredibly soft and there is no irritation, but my skin does feel a bit on the dry side, it didn't do anything for my redness or my blemishes.
It may just be that this particular mask just isn't for me, but I wasn't really all that impressed with this specific mask, but I will definitely be trying out more to find one of this brand that is right for me, because the value and the amount of product you get is well worth it. It's just a shame there's no way to reseal the packet because you could easily get two treatments from just one.
I hated it, constantly felt like I had decreased my beauty regimen rather than improving it.
I tried so many $$Pricey$$ products for my skin to try and fix it, for over a year, to no avail.
Then I got one of these Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques in my Holiday Voxbox and decided to give it a try.
I read up on them before hand and of course read through all the facts and directions before use. I was amazed how AFFORADABLE and easy this product was to use so I went for it.
The Chocolate Masque smelled amazing on my face and after aprx 15min I went and rinsed it off. My skin felt tingly and soo refreshed. I patted dry and headed to bed after that.
The next morning I got up and upon going to the restroom caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was ASTONISHED to see that the dry red patch of awfulness on my face had DISAPPEARED!!
I am now and will forever be a Life Long Lover of Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques, thank you guys and thank you Influenster!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos