BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w... Be the first to answer!
  • I want to try these so bad, but I dont know which one to chose! I...2 Answers
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 2 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Linette F.
La Verne, CA
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks:
These packs cost just under $2! I know, it’s just too great to believe and they have so many to choose from so you are not stuck with a huge jar when you need another variety. I received the Fruit Smoothie in Crushed Raspberry. This product is a deep pore cleaning masque and smells as delicious as it sounds. It has Mango too! I entered 2013 with a less than bright complexion but after just 15 minutes, I had baby soft skin that glowed like I did not stay up too late on New Year’s Eve. I quickly googled and saw that ULTA has these and I drove out the next day and picked up 6 masques. I love the clays they use and my skin did not breakout the following day because it does not over strip your skin. I will be using the Montagne brand from now on because I’m a true believer that there are many great companies that can make you beautiful without emptying your pocket book! @MontagneJeuness / #FaceMasque
patricia s.
AMO estas mascaras, le dan mucho cuidado a la piel de mi cara, se sienten refrescantes no me ha generado ningún tipo de molestias en la piel, de verdad que siempre que voy de compras llevo alguna, me ha gustado probarlas y las seguire comprando
Briee R.
I have used these mask before and they were really fresh and actually worked. The packaging is very unique. I have used up to three different masks of this brand. This product was not disappointing. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have tried a lot of these over the years & rarely have I been disappointed. The descriptions on the packages of these are actually very helpful. For instance, if you need something that is deep cleansing, it will often have that in the name. There is also a little circle in the top corner that will say, "for oily skin" or, "for dry skin." It's very easy to find something for you because of their wide variety of products.

I personally have very oily, blemish prone skin. Some of my favorites that fight oil, deep cleanse, or clear blemishes are: the deep sea mud pack, the chocolate deep cleansing mud pack, & the rose deep cleansing masque. That being said, go easy on the rose mask; I would save it for emergencies. My skin is far from sensitive (I'm a regular benzoyl peroxide user) & it even burns on my skin after a few minutes. Occasionally, I do need a moisturizing masque, for which I love the strawberry soufflé. The only masque I have been dissatisfied with is the apricot scrub. It didn't seem to do anything & just left my skin irritated. But aside from that one, I would without a doubt recommend this line of beauty products.
jacqueline h.
Chicago ridge, IL
If you haven't tried these face masks yet...what are you waiting for ! Great price for the amount of product you get and depending on which one you get you'll always feel refreshed afterwards! I would give it a try you won't be disappointed!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Montaigne jeunesse face masques are seriously the bomb. They are very effective and not disappointing at a. I am a repeat user of these face masks. They definitely meet my expectations. Yes I would definitely recommend these to others to try.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA
I received this in the Clean Up Mud Mask. It was just lovely. It stated on the packaging that it contained Aloe Vera, Willow, and Witch Hazel which I know to help with blemishes. The Witch Hazel dries out the acne while preventing any further while the Aloe Vera calms the redness of the skin. I have not heard of Willow but I assume it would help with acne as well. The mask comes with a ton of product. I didn't even use a quarter of it so what I did was put in a plastic baggie in the fridge so I can us it multiple times. (Or sometimes I fill up old Lush pots with it). It came out a light green color but as it dried it became a dark green. I like that because it shows the ingredients working. Also it dried very fast so I did not have to leave it on for the whole 15 minutes recommended, although I still did. It came off fairly easily, I did not have to keep scrubbing my face. The smell was decent, nothing really added to this one because it was an acne fighting one. My face felt much softer after and my acne has gone down in size and redness. Overall I give this a 5 out of 5 stars and would definitely buy it again.
Leanna W.
Warren, NJ
I purchased several of these in the chocolate variety to go with my young son's birthday gift ( trip to Hershey)...
First up, the cost is just right for a once in a while purchase. Personally, the individual pack is ideal. The mask enclosed covered both my face and my son's in a solid layer. So being able to purchase this in a single pack size works perfectly for us.
I was initially concerned that this might cause some sort of reaction, because my son's skin is very sensitive. But after carefully checking the ingredients we did try it out. Neither he or I had any sensitivity issue with the product. In fact we both felt that our skin felt softer after removing it. The chocolate variety does seem to take a while to dry. So that was an interesting process. Certainly makes you want to itch various parts of your face as they begin to dry underneath the mask. I have used a few other types of masks in the past so I was pleasantly surprised by how easily this one was removed. A simple warm water rinse with a washcloth and it came off cleanly. And of course being chocolate, the smell was divine.
Justine C.
Saint francis, MN
These are cheap masks which is nice and you can buy them pretty much anywhere. I don't feel like my face is that much cleaner/softer/ or healthier after these. They smell nice though. Good for a quick mask just don't expect too much
Samantha H.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love these masks, you can find them at nearly any grocery or drugstore. They always leave my skin feeling amazing, they are super gentle. I always find myself gravitating towards them when I walk past them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very affordable.
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??