BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w... Be the first to answer!
  • I want to try these so bad, but I dont know which one to chose! I...2 Answers
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 2 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently started using these masks when having a girls night. I felt like this product was good and left my skin feeling smooth. Only thing I didn't like was it kept tearing when I was peeling it off. Would recommend to anyone though! It's a great and offirdable product you can easily find at your local Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, etc.
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that these masks are perfect for a fun little spa night or to treat yourself. I like that there are so many different options and you can choose something to work for just what you need. They seem to work pretty well, and I can usually get two masks out of one packet. I do think that there are better more cost effective options out there, but for a fun night with friends these are always fun.
Olivia B.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I'm a face mask junkie but I have to say the Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques have always been my favorite. I've been using them since I was a kid and not only are they such a good value and available almost anywhere but they work so well! Not to mention they are vegetarian and cruelty free which is something very important to me. I'll continue using them as my first choice when it comes to face masks.
Angelica J.
Santa Maria, CA
I love these masques and their scent! I appreciate its good quality and affordability. One complaint/concern I do have though is in regards to the masque's consistency. At times it can be a little difficult to put on due to its paste-like form and as a consequence, it takes more time than listed to dry sometimes. Otherwise, if you're looking to relax and have the time to spare, they're wonderful!
Karrah L.
These massk are Awesome!! I discovered them at walmart, but l've only been able to find a few. Great for a personal spa day home. I'm in search of more everywhere I go. I wish there was a way to order them directly off of the website, I'm obsessed. I'm totally in love with the ginger pumpkin self heating mask. Someone left a review saying that it was a guilty pleasure I totally agree.
Azaria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd tried those one and are pretty amazing. I loved the Pinneaple Peel Off because is not agressive o irritating but you feel the skin clean. The one of berries make my face feel like a velvet, I really love it. Both scents provoque me to eat the mask. Very Very satisfied for the results.
Jen G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these face masks! Not only you able to get the spa-like treatment at home, but they are very affordable. I picked up several different masks at Walmart to try out and I really liked all of them. I have sensitive skin, so I was a little nervous, but I had no reactions to the products at all! They are easy to use and I will definitely be picking up some more very soon!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these masks. The best thing about them is they are sold in single packs so it's great for a girls night, on the go or to send as spa package for a friend. It also helps you when your not sure what your skin really needs because it's feeling all over. They are cheap. It good quality stuff! Highly recommend and great for for stocking my stuffers and little gift bags or part favors!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried most of these masks from this brand and I love them. My favorites are the dead sea peel off, the green tea peel off, the cucumber peel off and the dead sea mud pack. I am so impressed with these and how great they make my skin and face feel before and after. Definitely a must buy! I'm always using these mostly twice a week and I want to try all of them.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
I love these mud masks!!! Seriously!! I can't say a single thing negative about the way they leave my skin afterwards and I have sensitive skin as well. I love the peels, and the washoff masks and find that afterwards my skin feels younger fr sheer, softer and cleaner. Love these!!
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??