BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "Every Monday I rip open a package of Montagne Jeuness Clean Up Mud and smear it on my face. The smell of that particular mask is SO relaxing. There's a generous amount of mask in the package, so if you wanted to split the package into two uses I don't think it would be a problem. I have very sensitive skin, and the Clean Up Mud doesn't induce an allergic reaction or cause any sort of redness and swelling. It makes my pores smaller, too. I buy these all the time, they're quite affordable and worth every penny. " in 132 reviews
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
To be completely honest, I've tried almost every mask this brand offers. I've like some more than others, but they are amazing for the price! I am definitely a fan of the chocolate mask.
ash m.
sprimg
I love all of these face masks!! I get all of mine at Walmart because they have convenient little aisle shelves for them and they are so cheap for such great quality!! Honestly why wouldn’t you buy them?
Terri M.
Grant, AL
I got one of these mask from Influenster and loved it!! ♥️ it was the charcoal peel off mask. It left my face soft and clean. Cleaned my pores. I will buy these again!! I enjoyed this mask very much. Thank you, influenster!!
Addiston E.
stilwell
GREAT! I get them from my local Walmart and they do wonders for my face, they smell so yummy. I would recommend this product. Goes on very nice and smoothly and I love the texture.
Anastasia N.
Lacey
It’s a fun product if you’re absolutely bored... Winco has a good selection of them. Absolutely affordable but imo they irritate my face the following day with acne. I’d buy these masks again to only see whether it would effect my skin differently or not...
Katherine B.
Cheap, easy to use and a nice wide variety. Cute packaging too. Most of them smell really nice. Surprisingly they don’t irritate my skin a lot. It would be nice if they sold them in tubes or something like that so you can get more than one use out of them.
Daysha T.
Arlington
Love the variety of these masks, they’re quick easy single use and they’re not all the same. Some are mud some are peel and they have different ones for different skin types. Most of them smell amazing I think there’s like two that are just bland
Celeste M.
Nantucket
I have liked all the masks from this company that I have tried, but not really loved any of them. There are definitely masks that I prefer, but if I'm on the mood for a mask and don't want to spend a bunch of money, these are my go-to's
Jessica A.
For the price, they’re okay masks. I only every tried a manuka honey peel off mask that I don’t believe they carry anymore a little messy going on and coming off, but wasn’t bad. I think you can find better out there though.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I like these masks they are cheap and so far I have had a positive experience with the ones I have purchased. They are not harsh so far I have purchased my masks from Walmart. I don't buy them often because I have a lot still
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??