Cozy Alert: These #OleGlow Pictures Are Giving Us Virtual TLC
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE
4.64 / 5 based on 2,989 Reviews
Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
- "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
- "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
- "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
- "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
- "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
My feet feel so great after using this!! It makes them so sold and smooth.. Great for summer time. Feels great on my feet!!
I love these masks!! I have tried most of them and they really do work! They leave your skin feeling refreshed and smooth. They are super affordable and you can get 2 uses out of each pack! They are definitely a go to product of mine when I want to pamper myself!
These masks are great as a one time use. They leave your skin super soft and the clean feeling is what I live the most.
Loveeee all expect the cucumber mask. i have sensitive skin so it irratates me but my bestie loves it so I'm sure if tou don't have sensitive skin you'll enjoy it too . i usually always get the stress free ones and they def put me in the right mood !
Love this brand. I used several of these the last few months before my wedding and felt glowy and refreshed!
I love using these masks when I'm having a spa day. They're super inexpensive and make my skin feel great.
Best face masks ever!!! I would definitely recommend these to anyone who needs clear and healthy skin!!!
Love all the varieties this brand has. They have so many different things for different type of akin problems and they feel great. I am now using some every few days and makes my face feel refreshed.
Love these so much. They are great for a girls night and movie watching. I buy them to have a little fun with me and my daughter. The pice is great.
The dead sea mineral mask is always amazing. Cleans my pores and calms my breakouts. I love these masks.
Q & A
Is this a good mask to try?
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Which one would you recommend?
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos