BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w... Be the first to answer!
  • I want to try these so bad, but I dont know which one to chose! I...2 Answers
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 2 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Tracy S.
Brian Head, UT
I received the Fruit Smoothie mask in Crushed Raspberry. I love face masques and try to use one weekly for a deep cleaning. The regular masque that I use tightens my face up so much that it gets uncomfortable. The Montagne Jeunesse face masque smelled so good on my face. Nothing is worse than a stinky masque. My face did not feel ultra tight when the masque was on, just a general tightening from the clay, nothing unbearable. After washing it off, my skin felt wonderful. I will try to find these at Walmart the next time I go. I do like the fact that they are single serve, but I was able to get two uses out of mine. These would be great to travel with or to just try a different one each week!
Jennie T.
Portland, OR
Every Monday I rip open a package of Montagne Jeuness Clean Up Mud and smear it on my face. The smell of that particular mask is SO relaxing. There's a generous amount of mask in the package, so if you wanted to split the package into two uses I don't think it would be a problem. I have very sensitive skin, and the Clean Up Mud doesn't induce an allergic reaction or cause any sort of redness and swelling. It makes my pores smaller, too. I buy these all the time, they're quite affordable and worth every penny.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
I ADORE these masques! I get a few every month about 3 or 4, mostly because some stores like to hike up the prices on these one use masks which isn't exactly fair especially when you're kind of stocking up on them. Paying 2$ for one pack and getting multiple packets, it starts to really add up.
That however is just my only complaint! Don't let that negative stop you from trying these amazing masques because they have such a large variety that really do do wonders on your skin that needs some tender love.
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
I walked into Walgreens the other day looking for something to help my skin clear up, and these babies where just hanging out by the travel size section. They are for one use only but great for on the go and plus I hate having to be careful about whether I have to store them away. So I grab 4 of them 99 cents each mask so about $4.00 not to bad. I didn't have the best expectations for them but let me tell you the mud mask although its blue and have a nice scent worked wonders on my skin! I look like am wearing foundation! My skin feels so supple and firm yet soft. I love them! I have the rise off masks and the peels. Give them a try! Inexpensive and light scent but they truly work.
Jenna B.
These masks are probably one of the best that I've tried on the market today. They are very afforadable, especially if you're like me (a poor college student) you probably really enjoy a deal. I've found these babies are Walgreens for $.99 to $1.99 depending on what you get. My favorite one is the sensitive skin one because it comes with an extra lotion that soothes my super sensitive skin.
Another thing that I love about these masks is that they come in all different "flavors". There's strawberry, pomegranate, passion fruit and so much more!
Overall, these are the best way to go if you love to try different masks. They are affordable and feel awesome on your skin!
Torrie M.
Patriot, OH
I haven't used every mask/scrub in the collection, but I've tried a handful, and my favorites are the pomegranate peel, cucumber peel, and green tea mask. They smell great and are very effective, which is surprising for the price. If you buy them individual, you're wasting your money. Buy a full size tube (some places carry them, if not grab one on Amazon or drugstore.com) and save your money. The peels are fantastic, although they are a little slow to dry. I sometimes put one on after my shower and aim a fan at my face to speed up drying. When you're ready to peel, it's like pulling dried glue from your skin. My face felt noticeably softer and my pores were tighter. You could actually see dead skin cells in the discarded peel. I highly recommend these masks!
Amber C.
Mountain View, CA
I was super excited to use this as I had not used a Montagne Jeunesse mask in years. I picked a day I wanted a little pep in my step and put it on while in a nice bath. First, it smells awesome. It even says on the pack that it smells good but don't eat. The consistency is nice and thick and therefore goes on really nice. There is plenty in the pack for your entire face and neck. I used the blemish one and it dries on your face. I liked scrunching my face at the end to break up pieces. It was kinda fun. My face afterwards had a nice glow and was super soft. No itching, no clogged pores, no redness. Perfect for sensitive skin. My only issue is the pack gets super messy when you are applying it because your hands are covered in the stuff. Can't recommend it more though.
Taylor B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I was really excited to try this product, especially because so many people gave it high ratings.

The actual mask seemed great: inexpensive, thick enough to cover my whole face and neck and hardened as the minutes went by, making me feel like it was really effective, however the smell was a little artificial for me. The real problem, however, was that after I took it off (left it on for 10 minutes), I noticed my face getting a little red.

My face became fully flushed and a little itchy, so there must be something in it my skin is sensitive to, although I've reviewed and tried tons of products and have never had this reaction.

Overall - definitely not for me, but had the product not caused me to become red, it would've been a good experience.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my Influenster Holiday voxbox 2012 I received a Montagne Jeunesse Clean-up mud with Aloe juice for Blemish Prone skin masque. The clean up mud masque was so easy to use and smelled so good. There was enough “mud” in the packet that I could have shared with a friend. It wasn’t long after I applied the masque that it started to harden and I couldn’t move my mouth. That was very refreshing to the people around me because it’s not often that my mouth is closed. After 15 minutes the masque was completely hard and ready to rinse off. My face felt so soft and refreshed I already purchased 4 other types masque to try. I can’t wait to see what the others are like.
Misti M.
Viroqua, WI
My daughter and I have our spa night and include the Montagne Jeuneesse Face Masques every Fri or Sat night..Yes we love them that much .Our local Walgreen's carry these for $1.99 and at times we have gotten them on sale for under a $1.They smell great and feel great.I can feel my face tighten with use.My skin glows after I remove the masques.
Clean up is easy and fast,can be done before going out for supper or leave on while watching a movie.
The Chocolate Masque was included in my Holiday Voxbox from @influenster...
There is enough masque for my 11year old daughter and I in 1 packet,I had to share she went nuts when she saw it was included in Voxbox.
Love ,love,Montagne Jennesse Facial Masques haven't tried 1 I wouldn't highly recommend..
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??