Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "Sooo I just tried this product (I used charcoal one I also bought the Dead Sea mask) and I have to say it was quite disappointing that when I took of the mask instead of it moisturizing my face it left my face very dry and peeling." in 53 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Lauren A.
Abington, MA
Ive tried the chocolate and virgin olive cleansing masks. Both go on nice and smooth and leave skin super soft and clean. I had a spa day bday party for my daughter and all the girls did these masks. They were a huge hit!
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
These masks ate becoming more and more my favorite. I absolutely love these especially the price. They give you so much product that sometimes you can have enough for four uses depending on how much you actually apply. I'm more a thin layer petson just enough so that I cannot see my skin through the already applied product. These make my skin feel amazing! Absolutely love them. I am definitely buying more abd wanting to try every single one. Except of course the ones I'm allergic to. Oh I have oily skin and I have had no problems with breakouts since I have ance prone skin.
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
I love picking up one of these (usually the "clean up mud") packages every time I'm at the pharmacy since they're so cheap. Putting one on at home makes you feel like you're treating yourself to a quick spa day, but keep in mind it isn't the same quality as a true facial. I've seen ladies claim it's the same thing, but don't be fooled. The reason the spa facials are so pricey is because they use fresh materials that are better quality, you get a relaxing face/neck/shoulder massage by the professional, and you can usually talk to them about what works best for your skin.

That being said, don't pass these up. They are by far the best at-home facials I've used. I've never had any issues with burning like I have with other products, and each type of masque is unique in its texture and smell so you have a different experience each time you try a new one.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
I've never had a bad experience with these. They are super cheap and there is a huge variety. I love that I'm always finding a new one at the store. These aren't super amazing, they won't make your skin flawless over night, but they do make your skin feel nice and are generally pretty good. There's a lot in the package, and you probably don't want to reuse it, keeping the package open for a few days can get gross, so I would recommend using this on a spa night with the girls or for a sleep over. I think this is perfect for a relaxing, guilt free spa day !
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
I pick these up at ULTA and they are always a guilty pleasure. Currently my favorite one is the charcoal sugar mask. The price is great for a guilty pleasure and its cheap enough that you always pick up more than one at a time. The one caveat i have is to buy according to your facial type. I never buy a mask for oily skin, because I cannot afford to dry out my skin anymore than it naturally is. Its also great to have on hand when my sisters visit and the guys are away. We will just put some masks on and drink wine and chill like we did when we were younger.
Sabrina E.
Lowndes, MO
So, this past weekend I received my Influenster Holiday VoxBox, and was so excited to try everything out. The first thing I decided to try was a fruit smoothie facial mask by Montagne Jeunesse. The crazy thing is that I have never tried a facial mask before. I was relived that after opening this product it filled the entire room with fruity smells. I absolutely loved that fact! After applying I had to wait a few minutes to let it set. After the first few minutes the mask started to dry up and become hard. This was not a bad or uncomfortable thing for me, it just felt a little silly that it was a little harder to move my face. After it was time to rinse off the mask i was surprised it wasn't hard at all to remove. It definitely left my skin pretty much flawless. Overall I really loved this product! I will definitely be buying it again!
Nadege E.
West Orange, NJ
These guys are great. Any variety will accomplish its claims. The peel offs left my skin smooth. The mud masks left my skin super hydrated. My favorite is the warming exfoliating one. It smooths my skin. Feels clean and purified. Plus the warming sensation is nice.
Chelsea E.
I started with the face mask and every time I went back to the store I move on to a different product of this line (they have others!). I LOVE THEM! Don't let the price fool you, these products are great and fun to use. I have sensitive skin and have no problem with any of them. I eventually started buying them as gifts and doing up "facial baskets" and "pedicure baskets" and the recipients always love them. As a mom I look forward to the evenings that all the kids go down peacefully and I can pull out one of these "treats" and have "me" time!
Aleena A.
This product is SOOOO inexpensive and well worth the price. They are effective supriseingly enough despite their extremely low price tag and they have the added benefit of smelling so delicious! The chocolate in particular is my fav and is beyond relaxing when you were it. PLus your skin is extremely soft when you remove the masks. Each has a different scent and benefit but they are so low in price that you can grab a few and try out each until you find the one that works for you. I have VERY sensitive skin and these are gentle enough to use regularly without irritating my face. I actually only use half of one at a time and seal it to use the other half later so they are even cheaper than when you purchase them..
Kristen M.
Menomonie, WI
I have tried a variety of these masks and I absolutely love them! I have tried other ones from different companies but I always come back to these! I love the smell of all of them and the price you definitely can't beat!
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??