BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w... Be the first to answer!
  • I want to try these so bad, but I dont know which one to chose! I...2 Answers
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 2 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Shanna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used 7th Heaven Chocolate Mud Masque Hydrating and Antioxidant last night for a nice relaxer after a stressful day. The mask smelled just like chocolate, can't say that i tasted it though. I really enjoyed relaxing with it but when i came time to remove it, the mask was a little more difficult to remove than I would have liked. I didn't care for the fact at my face still smelled of chocolate for hours afterwards. I did love the fact that the company doesn't test on animals and PETA approved!
Celeste M.
Nantucket
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have liked all the masks from this company that I have tried, but not really loved any of them. There are definitely masks that I prefer, but if I'm on the mood for a mask and don't want to spend a bunch of money, these are my go-to's
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these masks they are cheap and so far I have had a positive experience with the ones I have purchased. They are not harsh so far I have purchased my masks from Walmart. I don't buy them often because I have a lot still
Courtney O.
marina
These were ok. The smell was good and I didn't mind the texture. They started making my face hot though. I think I was a little bit disappointed in them though. Really good price though. I would recommend someone get them.
Tevyan E.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these face masks for years now, and I love them! I love how accessible they are (I can buy them basically anywhere that has facial masks). I also love the price! Only $1 for each single use package. Each face mask pack has more than enough product for your face! Each face mask smells amazing and leaves my face feeling great! I love always have a stock pile of these at my home to give to people, and to have a at home spa day when my friends come over. I recommend these face masks for anyone who has a face and who wants to pamper them selves at a very responsible price!
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG can we just stop for a moment and just relish in the fact that these are a moment from heaven that we all secretly do every now and then? I love these masks. They are so affordable and the different types of masks are great for any skin or emotional thing your going through right now. Stressed out or pms-ing? There's a mask for that. Pore Cleansing? You're covered! I love these just so much. I had sleep over nights with my friends where we went out and got masks and had a spa night which stemmed from getting these. They're perfect for everything. You're skin feels better and you as a person feel better because you got to have some you time which we all need to have more of.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used the dead sea one strong smell of what seemed like cologne. Thought by the packaging it would be blue but as you can tell its not. First time using this one and will be my last. Had to wash off the smell was so strong it almost made me sick. Don't waste your money on this one.
LuCinda M.
My daughter is 7, and as a special treat we do Mommy and Me face masks. These are always what we get. One pack is enough for both of us. It's cheap, and since you only need to do it once a week, I don't see the point in buying a large container if you don't have to. They have a large variety, from mud masks, to sheets, to peel offs. I have sensitive skin and allergies to I have to be careful about what I put on my skin, and the wide variety makes it much easier to buy for me. The products have always been good, I've never had any problems. Will be using again and again.
Cat M.
Evans, CO
The "Dead Sea Peel-Off smells horrible. It smells so strongly of Cologne I had doubts it had anything but glycerin and perfume in it. The package also shows it as blue but it is clear with the slightest blue tint. I couldn't wait for it to dry just so I could take it off without it being a bigger mess by washing it off. Deeply disappointed in this but then it was under $2 so not sure what I was expecting.
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Was Going To My Friends So She Could Dye My Hair (obvi red) And I Picked One Of These Up I Believe It Was Mint Something I Think and just a small package managed to cover all 3 of our faces. It felt really cool , like mint always does lol and the smell was so yummy. The clean up wasn't too hard except for the nose but other than that 10/10 love this product.
Gladys A.
Is this a good mask to try?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your reaction when you pull off the masque and see all the gunk it sucked from your face?!
Jennier Y.
Whitesburg, GA
Which mask is your favorite from this brand?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Which one would you recommend?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who else used to use these masks as a kid??