BY MONTAGNE JEUNESSE

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, or being pampered, you will absolutely enjoy one of these "Life’s Little Pleasures"! With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody! Try one of our featured products today! • We all love chocolate, it’s our guilty pleasure! Well treat yourself to some chocolate without the guilt and make your skin look fabulous! Our Chocolate Masque, rich in natural ingredients will not only deep cleanse your skin by helping unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out but will also hydrate and nourish your skin. • Craving a fresh fruit sensation, try our Fruit Smoothie hydrating face masque today – bursting with healthy goodness, our thick crushed Raspberry and Mango smoothie delight will leave you with fresher, cleansed and softer skin. Lavishly apply and treat your skin to a pore cleansing, sensational awakening. • Enliven your skin and help combat unsightly blemishes with our Aloe Vera and Willow Clean Up Mud. Our special blend of nature’s remedies naturally targets your problem areas for a clear and clean complexion.

• Can you send a sample of your product, so I can w...Be the first to answer!
  • are these good ? I have never tried them and I've been wanting to . 1 Answers
  • How many comes in the package and what are the different scents?3 Answers
Montagne Jeunesse Face Masques
  • "A bunch of my girlfriends and I once a month use this product at a girls night in and we love the feel it leaves on our faces after." in 99 reviews
  • "Also, if you have sensitive skin, take caution because these masks do burn and have a bit of a stinging sensation to them." in 97 reviews
  • "These smell great and don't cost much but I never felt like they really did anything for me...tried all different kinds but was never very impressed " in 58 reviews
  • "I recommend these to anyone trying to find a new mask, because these are only $1.00 and are almost a one time use (some of them, like the chocolate mask can be used up to three times in one sample size/sachet) The only bad thing is that the masks that are not peel off can get very messy, like the mud masks, very very messy." in 57 reviews
  • "There are so many different varieties, and it's so inexpensive that you can try a bunch to see what works best for your skin! " in 53 reviews
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
I pick these up at ULTA and they are always a guilty pleasure. Currently my favorite one is the charcoal sugar mask. The price is great for a guilty pleasure and its cheap enough that you always pick up more than one at a time. The one caveat i have is to buy according to your facial type. I never buy a mask for oily skin, because I cannot afford to dry out my skin anymore than it naturally is. Its also great to have on hand when my sisters visit and the guys are away. We will just put some masks on and drink wine and chill like we did when we were younger.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
I ADORE these masques! I get a few every month about 3 or 4, mostly because some stores like to hike up the prices on these one use masks which isn't exactly fair especially when you're kind of stocking up on them. Paying 2$ for one pack and getting multiple packets, it starts to really add up.
That however is just my only complaint! Don't let that negative stop you from trying these amazing masques because they have such a large variety that really do do wonders on your skin that needs some tender love.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Ironton, MO
Love these masks. they are so fun and easy to apply. they leave my face feeling soft and evens out my skin tone and leaves my face hydrated and feeling renewed. I have very oily skin and they don't add any extra oil to my face from the beginning or hours after I have removed it. I would definitely recommend these to any body and they're cheap so you don't feel guilty about crazy with them like I do...sometimes.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
I love the cucumber and green tea peel-off masks, but the chocolate mud mask irritated my sensitive skin. It was my bad for not testing it before using it though. These are great to buy in bulk because they're so inexpensive. I definitely recommend these masks - just be careful if you have really sensitive skin :)
Ramona A.
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
I love these mud masks!!! Seriously!! I can't say a single thing negative about the way they leave my skin afterwards and I have sensitive skin as well. I love the peels, and the washoff masks and find that afterwards my skin feels younger fr sheer, softer and cleaner. Love these!!
gabbyluna
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not Pricey & Very useful. It's for all skin types and I would know because I Have sensitive skin. Love the tingly sensation feeling meaning, it working throughout those pores. The scent smells natural & of couse take caution of avoiding the eyes, please try it! It's amazing
Amy T.
Amy T.
Wilton
I love my Sundays with my various face masks. I prefer the mud or clay ones but so far have liked them all. They all service a different purpose so one week I may need one for dry skin and one week I need one for acne. Good price.... especially at ULTA.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
Love these! I find that they are very relaxing and kind of fun to do! They always make my face feel nice and clean and fresh which I love! They are also very affordable and easy to find. I get mine right at Walmart for like 1.38!
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have to buy them when I go to target or Walmart a MUST have!!! In a everyday ! Leaves my face very fresh and moisturized. They are amazing best face masks ever !! Really recommend these to everyone women !!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These may be cheap but they are so fun and actually work. I was shocked, someone gave me and my bridesmaids some of these for my wedding and we loved them. The avocado one was my favorite. My face felt so great!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Mastic, NY
Did any of you get an allergic reaction to this such as dry skin redness or more zits?
Isis B.
Are this good?
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which one would you recommend for oily skin prone to clogged pores/blackheads? And how often do you use it?
Marlene F.